Ministry of Truth

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
How many Libtards are in support of Traitor Joe's new DHS branch, the Ministry of Truth? Sounds like 1984 crap to me. It's against the law, against the Constitution, and against our basic rights but those food stamps go a long way in the democRat party. Another reason for impeachment. If we had a republican party who pulled their heads from under those rocks and grew a pair. Every action of this administration has screwed us . I don't recall any republican actions slowing down any one of the biden blunders.

How many Libtards are in support of Traitor Joe's new DHS branch, the Ministry of Truth? Sounds like 1984 crap to me. It's against the law, against the Constitution, and against our basic rights but those food stamps go a long way in the democRat party. Another reason for impeachment. If we had a republican party who pulled their heads from under those rocks and grew a pair. Every action of this administration has screwed us . I don't recall any republican actions slowing down any one of the biden blunders.
These branches of government never go away. I hope that when the Republicans win they take over that 'Ministry of Truth'............ it would be fun to watch the complete disassembling of the far left element that has infected the Democrat party. It's way past time for this purge. Oh, and remember, everything they accuse you of doing they already did or are now doing. IMO

Just watched Tucker Carlson on the matter, and he really lays it out on what's up with that new bull crap. You are right that the Republican's had better wake up not "woke" up before it's to late. The leftist agenda is showing America just to what extremes it is willing to go to in order to win, and to keep going against all odds or against the grain no matter how dull they actually are.

Creating some sort of so called "truth ministry" at a time close to an election, and when Durham is in the process of handing out alledged indictments for all the lies and disinformation that's already been found out about the Hillary campaign over the Trump years, uhhhhhh is highly suspect to say the least, especially when it comes to it being some sort of new so called legit arm of our traditionally constitutionally protected "we the people" style of governance in this country. It's not.

The people don't want it, and they didn't vote on such a thing, and they surely don't agree to fund such a thing, otherwise if it would be something detrimental to their best interest in this country overall.

The problem is fairness, because if the people implementing or running a so called "ministry of truth" division, are ummm actually guilty of spreading or producing propaganda or lie's themselves, then how can they somehow be made the thought police in an attempt to control or sensor free speech ?? Didn't the Nazi's pull some kind of bull crap like this in the 1930s ?? Are we becoming Nazi Germany these days ??

Just watched Tucker Carlson on the matter, and he really lays it out on what's up with that new bull crap. You are right that the Republican's had better wake up not "woke" up before it's to late. The leftist agenda is showing America just to what extremes it is willing to go to in order to win, and to keep going against all odds or against the grain no matter how dull they actually are.

Creating some sort of so called "truth ministry" at a time close to an election, and when Durham is in the process of handing out alledged indictments for all the lies and disinformation that's already been found out about the Hillary campaign over the Trump years, uhhhhhh is highly suspect to say the least, especially when it comes to it being some sort of new so called legit arm of our traditionally constitutionally protected "we the people" style of governance in this country. It's not.

The people don't want it, and they didn't vote on such a thing, and they surely don't agree to fund such a thing, otherwise if it would be something detrimental to their best interest in this country overall.

The problem is fairness, because if the people implementing or running a so called "ministry of truth" division, are ummm actually guilty of spreading or producing propaganda or lie's themselves, then how can they somehow be made the thought police in an attempt to control or sensor free speech ?? Didn't the Nazi's pull some kind of bull crap like this in the 1930s ?? Are we becoming Nazi Germany these days ??
The Nazi Party was a political cult and that is what the Dems have also become.
They believe their own lies.

I don't know why there is not more excitement about this ministry of truth.

Imagine, for the first time in human history, politicians siding with truth and not lying!

This is ground breaking everyone!!!

I HAVE A RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH. I can tell the truth or lie like a democRat. My choice. Joe puts on his under-roos on one leg at a time though he may do it 5 or more times a day. Joe is the Nazi and I'm sure he is a perverted child sniffer that has fought against the Constitution for 50 years. Always sticking his nose in where it don't belong. I quit the Republican party when they let obama get away with his third genocide. Both parties are worst than panhandlers .
The Federal Government has 35 task to preform according to the Constitution. Ever noticed driving to work on a Federal holiday we have no traffic? That's because we have over 2,000 Federal agencies and they still cant do the 35 things they are suppose to do. Nobody knows the number of agencies but I know which ever agency you use it will make a problem 10 times worse. I also know Government employees IQ,s are never above their hat size. You will have your paper work lost or destroyed at least twice and getting money you are owed is like pulling teeth and unless you keep on them you won't get it at all.
Who spends millions to get a job paying thousands a crooked politician and crooked politicians are the only kind we have in America. The only difference is democRats are evil, will murder for power and don't know the Constitution. Look at the number of times pelosi ripped off the people of San Francisco. But no matter how many times she steals they re-elect this Sea Hag. A few years ago the Army gave the people of San Francisco Presidio Army Base to become a city park. A prime piece of property. What it became was upper middle class homes. All built by pelosi's husband. Every time she is up for election she always runs two action committees. It illegal but her moral compass says if the money you steal is more than the fine do it. Who the Hell elects waters a 5 million house not in her district plus she had Congress bail out a bank her and her husband owned but Congress didn't KNOW AND THE BANK JUST FAILED AGAIN.. To show proof of Global Warming she showed two photos of a beach in her district with the caption " DON'T TELL ME THERE IS NO GLOBAL WARMING" One photo is high tide the other low tide. JUST HOW EASY IS IT FOR POLITICANS TO STEEL? IF THIS BRAIN CRAMP DOES IT IT HAS TO BE REAL EASY. If we did our duty and held these people to uphold the Constitution we would be lucky finding 5 not due a short rope, IMMUNE TO INSIDER TRADING LAWS, CAN'T BE CHARGED WITH SEXUAL HARRASMENT, FULL PAY TO THE DAY THEY DIE.

How many out there are paying less for health insurance since the "affordable" care act and why do they always call a bill exactly what it's not? Do they think we are stupid or are they stupid? ELECT ME AND I WILL STEEL FOR YOU TOO

t know she owned it

In order to change lies into truth, they have to begin to believe their own lies. Undoubtedly it's the old adage that if you repeat a lie long enough, somehow it becomes the truth.

My God, what a joke! this is idiotic!

1651282287341.png

These branches of government never go away. I hope that when the Republicans win they take over that 'Ministry of Truth'............ it would be fun to watch the complete disassembling of the far left element that has infected the Democrat party. It's way past time for this purge. Oh, and remember, everything they accuse you of doing they already did or are now doing. IMO
You really believe that elections are real and you also believe that the majority of Republicans aren’t RINOs?

wake the fuck up to the one world globalist uni party government

republicans aren’t doing shit nor would they if they had a majority

Was the letter from the 51 "intelligence experts" claiming that the Hunter Biden laptop story was "Russian dis-information" a truthful communication?

Although they couched it in mealy-mouth equivocation ("...has all the earmarks of..."), it was clearly intended to communicate a state of facts that they knew to be false.

Would the ministry of truth have flagged that story?

The reason the Dems think that they can confidently open up a so called MOT, is because they found out over the years that they are somewhat immune to being prosecuted or chastised for doing what they've been doing over the years.

You really believe that elections are real and you also believe that the majority of Republicans aren’t RINOs?

wake the fuck up to the one world globalist uni party government

republicans aren’t doing shit nor would they if they had a majority
You couldn't be more right. I don't even call them republicans any more. I ouit that party when obama committed his third genocide and did the same as they did his first two, not one damn thing.
My God, what a joke! this is idiotic!

View attachment 638242
It will be a joke after that idiot and his handlers shove it with the Constitution up their ass sideways and I spit on his grave

It's not because the Repugs aren't awake. The Repugs are the enabler party. They had control of both houses of Congress when they allowed obama to pull off three genocides and didn't make a peep; Look how they now allow Shit Drawers Joe to not only totally neglect the border but gets over 2 million a plane ticket to any place of their choice, free housing, food, medical, education, emergency cash, job training, child care, even rest homes for their elders. All on are dime. Neglect of duty? Hell no, this shit is for a strong limb tree and a short rope Afghanistan? Same thing. Americans kept in solitary confinement over a year with no charges Shit a short rope Hell no drag him up and watch that dirty bitch squirm But as long as we have weak kneed enabling bunch of useless cowards nothing. Both parties are equally useless. They have their insider trading and full pay till the day they die. Plus everything else they have made legal to steal. It's legal to slander for them. How do you think pelosi and that shifty eyed Adam Shitt were able to lie about Trump on every network, every night for 4 years

In all 535 of them if the truth be known 530 of them violating their oath and never had any honor would make a Hell of a wind chime. You would have to let them rot from the trees as warning to anyone wanting to take their place. Repug and democRats. The party of shit and the other party of shit. Then you say ' Oh well ain't as bad as having to change Joe' after realizing you used your last industrial handy wipe in the changing room at the Flying J Truck Stop and Joe is about to have another Pope incident, only add a bar of soap.

Last edited:
I don't know why there is not more excitement about this ministry of truth.

Imagine, for the first time in human history, politicians siding with truth and not lying!

This is ground breaking everyone!!!

Forum List

Back