Mini AOC deletes twitter account after far left doxxing and death threats u left really are scum

You have to really admire a political movement that will target and attack small children, especially one who is so delightful and bright by all accounts.
They don't let morality or ethics stand in their way. They will crush a little girl like a bug if they can.

Well done, leftists. Stay true to your Marxist-Leninist ways.

"Admire"? Or "identify"?

Or "just pull it out of Jim Hoft's ass"?

Oopsie.

Still awaiting any evidence. Still seeing zero.

Last edited:
You have to really admire a political movement that will target and attack small children, especially one who is so delightful and bright by all accounts.
They don't let morality or ethics stand in their way. They will crush a little girl like a bug if they can.

Well done, leftists. Stay true to your Marxist-Leninist ways.
What do you expect, they parade dead migrants in front of TV camera for political gain, just as fellow Islamic terrorist groups like Hamas hide behind children while shooting missiles,hoping that they get killed so that they can use them for public consumption. The Left today is capable of anything...The level of depravity is the same.

Alec Baldwin can appear on network television every week and make fun of President Trump. No problem.
An 8 year old girl appears on the internet making fun of AOC and liberals have silenced her, by threatening to kill her. https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/mini-aoc-ends-parody-videos-after-receiving-death-threats-harassment-from-left …

- Mark Simone on Twitter

Does it bother you when your tactics are turned on you? The right has been nasty for a long time, and it works to a point. I don't like it, but you didn't think you would be the only ones doing it forever, did you? When that obese orange republican president can molest his own daughter and get away with it, all bets are off.

Can't you just say these people suck ass and nobody should mess with a kid and be done? Stop making excuses for shitty people.

Quit whining snow flake.

Grow up, Bull.

Nope. If you haven't grown up by retirement age, you don't have to.

And your evidence that it was "Liberals" who "silenced" her is where again?

I'll just let that sit there. Where it's been the entire time.

Is it your intention to suggest that conservatives may have been responsible for these attacks against this young girl that intimidated her into silence?

I say that if you want to claim something other than what is that prima facie obvious, then it is you who bears the burden of providing evidence to support that claim.;

Is it your intention to suggest that conservatives may have been responsible for these attacks against this young girl that intimidated her into silence?

:lmao: Obviously not. That would be making an ass - sumption of evidence not in evidence. It would also be stupid. It would also be repeating the same wanko dumbshit move I just got done calling out over and over citing three OPs Jim the Fuck Hoft and several moron-blog links. Why the fuck would I do that immediately after calling attention TO it??

You see Spunky, just because y'all limit your imaginaria to this simplistic binary-world where everybody has to fit into one of two simplistic labels, doesn't mean the world actually ever worked that way.

I say that if you want to claim something other than what is that prima facie obvious, then it is you who bears the burden of providing evidence to support that claim.;

Clearly what you don't know about Logic would fill a Library. Number one, what you just plopped is Argumentum ad Populum, as just alluded; number two, burden of proof is *****ALWAYS***** on the asserter. That would be, AGAIN, the three wackjob OPs, Jim The Fuck Hoft, and the bullshit blogs who plopped that ass-sertion I challenged any of them to document. And not a single one of them can do so.

And number three, as already noted, I don't ASS-sume shit for which I have no evidence.

You see son, I'm in no position to be speculating on what individuals sent these alleged threats, although I do know they're individuals and not Borgs, simply because we all know that even if some of us are dishonest about knowing that. None of the OPs and none of their links are in such a position. Actually we don't even know for a fact that such threats even exist. So making up fantasy stories about some Legion of Doom as the origins of things that may not even exist at all would be pointless. Even though three OPs already did just that.

Meanwhile you'll note that the question you just quoted, continues to sit untouched.

Last edited:

:lmao: Obviously not. That would be making an ass - sumption of evidence not in evidence. It would also be stupid. It would also be repeating the same wanko dumbshit move I just got done calling out over and over citing three OPs Jim the Fuck Hoft and several moron-blog links. Why the fuck would I do that immediately after calling attention TO it??

You see Spunky, just because y'all limit your imaginaria to this simplistic binary-world where everybody has to fit into one of two simplistic labels, doesn't mean the world actually ever worked that way.

Clearly what you don't know about Logic would fill a Library. Number one, what you just plopped is Argumentum ad Populum, as just alluded; number two, burden of proof is *****ALWAYS***** on the asserter. That would be, AGAIN, the three wackjob OPs, Jim The Fuck Hoft, and the bullshit blogs who plopped that ass-sertion I challenged any of them to document. And not a single one of them can do so.

And number three, as already noted, I don't ASS-sume shit for which I have no evidence.

You see son, I'm in no position to be speculating on what individuals sent these alleged threats, although I do know they're individuals and not Borgs, simply because we all know that even if some of us are dishonest about knowing that. None of the OPs and none of their links are in such a position. Actually we don't even know for a fact that such threats even exist. So making up fantasy stories about some Legion of Doom as the origins of things that may not even exist at all would be pointless. Even though three OPs already did just that.

Meanwhile you'll note that the question you just quoted, continues to sit untouched.

And number four, you'll note that not only does that question continue to lie untouched, but your sole and complete response to this post was to affix a "funny" on it.

I accept your resignation. Be more careful next time.

These stupid demented Liberals feel sorry for the Illegal filth but do death threats against an eight year girl.

MiniAOC Deletes All Social Media Accounts After Death Threats and Harassment Of Family

MiniAOC Deletes All Social Media Accounts After Death Threats and Harassment Of Family

Ava Martinez, the 8-year-old girl who perfectly impersonated Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, was forced to delete all of her social media accounts after she and her family were harassed by liberals.
Ava’s stepfather, Salvatore Schachter, who goes by “Sicken Tirade” on Twitter, said things had just gotten out of hand.

“We had to delete our accounts because the threats, harassment, negativity and hate directed at Ava and our family grew too much to bear,” Schachter told The Gateway Pundit. “The calls, texts, posts and emails from angry, hate-filled people were quite frankly, disturbing.”

“We started Mini AOC because Ava is a natural performer who loves to entertain and she enjoyed the praise she was getting for her sense of humor and charming personality,” he said. “It’s with some sadness that she will not get to share her talent with the many people who enjoyed her videos because of others who use violence as a means to an end. I do find it odd that people feel the need to protect a congressperson with such hate and disgust.”

Twitter exploded on Wednesday morning as rumors flew that someone had hacked the MiniAOC account or that Twitter had suspended it.

Someone has hacked into the Mini AOC account and deleted her tweets. pic.twitter.com/rl5fxBFwYb

— Pearl (@pearlparky) July 3, 2019

Others pointed out the hypocrisy of liberals — who endlessly preach tolerance — bashing an 8-year-old girl for simply mocking a member of Congress.

miniaoc-2.jpg
Doesn't the left do the same to trump AT LEAST every Saturday night?

And number four, you'll note that not only does that question continue to lie untouched, but your sole and complete response to this post was to affix a "funny" on it.

You questioned whether it was liberals that were responsible for the threats and harassment against this little girl.

If it wasn't liberals, then who was it?

I asked if you meant to suggest that it was conservatives who were responsible, and nothing in any reply from you after that made any sense.

I guess this is a new tactic of intellectual dishonesty from you, to be added to your previous tricks—post replies that are incoherent nonsense, and then claim victory when one is unable to give a rational response to an irrational posting.

You questioned whether it was liberals that were responsible for the threats and harassment against this little girl.

How in the wide world of fuck would I know?

How in the wider world of fuck would you?

How indeed to either of us know any such harassment even exists??

WHERE do you or anybody else get off deciding y'all just "know" things nobody knows?

Are you just retarded?

I asked if you meant to suggest that it was conservatives who were responsible, and nothing in any reply from you after that made any sense.

I guess this is a new tactic of intellectual dishonesty from you, to be added to your previous tricks—post replies that are incoherent nonsense, and then claim victory when one is unable to give a rational response to an irrational posting.

My only question is, was the threat real or a political ploy?

If it is real then it gets my condemnation. If it's not it also gets my condemnation. Since it was reported by a rightwingnutjob source we may never know for sure.

My only question is, was the threat real or a political ploy?

If it is real then it gets my condemnation. If it's not it also gets my condemnation. Since it was reported by a rightwingnutjob source we may never know for sure.

The current OP, and the one we started with here, submitted only Alex John Brinkley Jones and Jim the Fuck Hoft as "sources", and were commensurately mocked for doing that. Both of them are well known for making up their own "facts" when none are known to exist. And sure enough neither of them referred to any evidence at all that such "doxxing" and "harassment" even exists at all. None. Zero. The Void.

Yet all these wags jumped on the Power of Suggestion Train because they wished it were true; not only that but they immediately assigned their denoted scapegoat collectives to acts that nobody has any evidence actually exists anyway.

Why is that, daveman ? Why is that MindWars ? Why is that Flash ? Why is that skye ? Why is that, Bob Blaylock ?

It is impossible to determine who may be responsible, right or left (or somewhere in between), unless they chose to publicly identify themselves. Without facts to enter as evidence no one can state, truthfully, who is doing what.

Forum List

Back