Millions will die and we will be far less great because of loserterianism

The human race survived for how many thousands of years before the brief progressive era in the United States?
But it was the biggest greatest happiest middle class the world had ever seen.

But the rich didn't like sharing the wealth so we have unhappy blue collar trump voters
Do you realize how vague you are being. How did the rich not share? Can you be mores specific? What did you want them to do exactly?

Corporations and shareholders used to have a social contract with workers and they broke it. It started in the 70s. Think jack walsh. Long story short is what you think is fair is not what I think is fair. For example union members have a right to their job.

Now I'll agree sometimes unions are not reasonable but a guy like you agrees with Jack Walsh workers should have no right to their job. Should a company be allowed to fire you after you land the big deal so they don't have to pay you commission? I say there should be a thing called wrongfully terminated.

Long story short what you think is fair might not be fair.

You're asking me questions that take too long to answer properly. And I could give you a million examples. When workers don't get a raise but CEO pay goes up, that's not fair. What do I want to do about it? Fix it. How? Idk

So in these posts you accuse blue collar workers of somehow being LESS INTELLIGENT, and LESS EDUCATED than a bunch of sixth grade dropouts that comprise most of Hollywood, and a bunch of looser liberal arts students that learned to define the color of a dress, or the name of a particular spectrum of blue pastel colors. Then you make a giant leap to the liberal idea that Corporate America is not giving their workers anything, and that a person that has a large chunk of capital and invests it is somehow screwing the rest of the people in this country. Then you tell all of us how the liberal agenda has saved us all from the bad old capitalists that provide most of the jobs in this country, and therefore a large percentage of the actual tax revenue that the government collects. I am really sorry for people like you who have formulated the idea that the people who actually support this country's economy OWE every other person in this country something other than an equal chance to succeed if they will choose the right paths and do the needed work to attain their goals. The problem with the equal outcome \ equal income for all is that human nature, especially that of those with your mentally defective ideas results in those who will not contribute anything except hot air to the community while taking a full measure FROM it.
We love paying our fair share in taxes when you pay us our fair share of the profits.

Stop bragging that you pay 70℅ of the taxes when you keep 90℅ of the profits.
Do you even realize how close you are coming to the philosophy of Marx?

My problem with the philosophy of Libertarianism is amorality which leads to anarchy. I believe we should stand for good and oppose evil.

Simple Ding. Tolerance --- which is the cornerstone of free societies, does not indict you for exercising it.. Just because you "allow" people to MAKE choices, doesn't mean that you condone them or endorse them. In fact, Ayn Rand roundly condemned the brand new Libertarians for not being judgmental enough.. And she's right. We need to get the message straight that because we TOLERATE stuff -- doesn't mean we're ammoral or plan to make those choices ourselves..

For instance, I could approve of legalized prostitution or gambling, but STILL belong to groups that attempt to reduce it's harmful side effects. And chastize people who take part in those choices..

The modern LIbEral version of “tolerance” holds that madness, perversion, and outright evil must be tolerated, and treated as at least equal to (and in reality, “more equal than”) reason, decency, and good. And yet, there is little tolerance found for those who would stand against perversion, madness, and evil; for doing so, we get condemned as “hateful” and “bigoted”.

It is amazing that there are so many people who have allowed themselves to become so oblivious and dulled that they cannot clearly see the toll that this has already taken on our society, and what it will continue to do to our society if it is allowed to continue. It is, as Einstein observed, the case that those who actively do evil are not so great a threat to society as are supposedly “good” people who allow evil to happen.

Those of you who foolishly preach “tolerance”, and under that guise, allow our society to be overrun by the evils for which you demand this “tolerance”; your hands are not clean of the consequences of this evil. This is on you.

Don't think you're getting to the basis of what a FREE nation is. It is TOLERANCE. It's not running to the Govt as your first instrument of choice if you're OFFENDED by someone's actions. You need to show DIRECT harm. Then you can go to the COURTS ---- instead of hijacking the govt and using it to ENFORCE MORALS AND TOLERANCE.

Tolerance is worth NOTHING if it's law.. It's the same as the 1st amendment speech thingy. Supporting the right for Madonna or Judd to scream about their pussies --- is not as you say....

and under that guise, allow our society to be overrun by the evils for which you demand this “tolerance”; your hands are not clean of the consequences of this evil. This is on you.

Nope -- On YOU -- for only thinking that govt SHOULD BE in the biz of ENFORCING "inclusiveness" or tolerance.

My version of a free nation necessarily includes the right of a decent baker, caterer, or other small businessman to refuse to provide services in support of a sick, immoral homosexual mockery of a wedding. Lately, the power of law has been abused in order to force such support, and to punish those who refused to give it. This is a clear example of government policy being used explicitly to uphold evil over good; and to support the “freedom” of sick, immoral perverts to force their immorality on decent people who want nothing to do with it.

And then there are the recent legal actions which give sick, creepy male perverts the “freedom” to claim to “identify” as women, and on that basis, to intrude into restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, and such that are designated to protect the privacy of genuine women and girls.¨ It is now explicitly the law, here in California, that public schools are no longer allowed to protect female students from these perverts. If a male student claims to “identify as female”, by law, he now has to be allowed into the girls' locker room, even when actual girls are in there undressed and showering.

This is what you get when you promote a morality-blind version of “freedom”. Evil becomes “more equal than” good.

All of those are examples of folks who resort to using govt to FORCE tolerance. That doesn't work and Libertarians understand that.

The approach to the bathroom dustup starts with MEDICAL declaration and science. Leading to protection for a RECOGNIZED class without any "free riders" or ambiguity. And no ADDITIONAL law other than recognition of LEGITIMATE transgenders. Who will still be -- either male or female on the records.

And no ADDITIONAL law other than recognition of LEGITIMATE transgenders. Who will still be -- either male or female on the records.

There is no such thing as a “legitimate transgender”. The distinction between male and female is a matter of objective biology, not of the insane delusions of a mentally-ill pervert. And there are very good reasons why the laws and conventions of every viable society in human history has recognized and allowed for this biological distinction.

Anyone who does not understand the distinction between men and women, who believes that it is possible for one to become the other, and thinks that the law ought to ever recognize and treaty someone who is of one biological sex as if h'orsh'/it is of the other, is mentally- and morally-defective.

This is the sort of sickness and insanity that modern LIbEralism has inflicted on our society, and which it will continue to inflict on our society unless it is stopped.

Corporations and shareholders used to have a social contract with workers and they broke it. It started in the 70s. Think jack walsh. Long story short is what you think is fair is not what I think is fair. For example union members have a right to their job.

Now I'll agree sometimes unions are not reasonable but a guy like you agrees with Jack Walsh workers should have no right to their job. Should a company be allowed to fire you after you land the big deal so they don't have to pay you commission? I say there should be a thing called wrongfully terminated.

Long story short what you think is fair might not be fair.

You're asking me questions that take too long to answer properly. And I could give you a million examples. When workers don't get a raise but CEO pay goes up, that's not fair. What do I want to do about it? Fix it. How? Idk

So in these posts you accuse blue collar workers of somehow being LESS INTELLIGENT, and LESS EDUCATED than a bunch of sixth grade dropouts that comprise most of Hollywood, and a bunch of looser liberal arts students that learned to define the color of a dress, or the name of a particular spectrum of blue pastel colors. Then you make a giant leap to the liberal idea that Corporate America is not giving their workers anything, and that a person that has a large chunk of capital and invests it is somehow screwing the rest of the people in this country. Then you tell all of us how the liberal agenda has saved us all from the bad old capitalists that provide most of the jobs in this country, and therefore a large percentage of the actual tax revenue that the government collects. I am really sorry for people like you who have formulated the idea that the people who actually support this country's economy OWE every other person in this country something other than an equal chance to succeed if they will choose the right paths and do the needed work to attain their goals. The problem with the equal outcome \ equal income for all is that human nature, especially that of those with your mentally defective ideas results in those who will not contribute anything except hot air to the community while taking a full measure FROM it.
We love paying our fair share in taxes when you pay us our fair share of the profits.

Stop bragging that you pay 70℅ of the taxes when you keep 90℅ of the profits.
Do you even realize how close you are coming to the philosophy of Marx?
Why do you think his writings were popular? Got to do something when dealing with the greedy rich who pay the government to run the way they want, not the way we all want it run.

As long as you win elections I guess your way is right and fair. When people feel things aren't fair they do things like vote for trump.

Forum List

Back