Millions of dollars pour early into Texas governor’s race, as Beto raises 7 million

Seriously, does anti gun nut Beto stand a chance in a "smoke'm if ya gottem" gun state like Texas?

I'm glad to see this is a race Democrats want to use resources on.
It looked like it would be more fun to watch before Matthew McConaughey dropped out, not that he would make a good one for his first venture into elective office, but it just would have been interesting to have him in the mix.

It looked like it would be more fun to watch before Matthew McConaughey dropped out, not that he would make a good one for his first venture into elective office, but it just would have been interesting to have him in the mix.
I think the democrats brand name is in big trouble. Another HUGE problem are all those Hispanics you left our border open for are turning conservative.

I think the democrats brand name is in big trouble. Another HUGE problem are all those Hispanics you left our border open for are turning conservative.
Unless you moved the border up to I-40, you got the wrong guy, and I haven't even been through I-40 there in about 8 years. DFW is a good place to change planes, though.

I, too, was thinking of donating a wad of cash to Beto, since environmental regulations in my town do not permit me simply to take it outside and burn it.

Poor little beta the dork, wasted a shit ton of donor money running against Cruz, it won't be any different this time. He may as well move to commiefornia, he could get a great price on a U-haul and he'd fit right in.

The shine has long since worn off Robert O' Rourke everyone saw him try and out Bernie Bernie Sanders in his failed run for the 2020 Democratic Presidential nomination. The positions he took then might help him if was running for Governor in New York, Califorina or Washington not so much in Texas.

It's not so much "Bob the Fake Mexican" they have to worry about it's what he drags along on his coattails in the blue population centers like Harris County, Austin, and Dallas.

This was the result in Harris County when he ran against Cruz.....20 new "judges" were elected.

R.3f6197580af3eeadd93aa103b28fd976

I, too, was thinking of donating a wad of cash to Beto, since environmental regulations in my town do not permit me simply to take it outside and burn it.

This is good news for Abbott and the Republicans. Bobby Francis O'Rourke is siphoning lots of cash away from Democrats who might actually have a chance of winning something (not the governorship).

Seriously, does anti gun nut Beto stand a chance in a "smoke'm if ya gottem" gun state like Texas?
No, and anyone that believe he does is either from California or retarded, well then they would still be from California still…

I wouldn’t vote for Beto and I ain’t voting for Abbott either!

No, and anyone that believe he does is either from California or retarded, well then they would still be from California still…

I wouldn’t vote for Beto and I ain’t voting for Abbott either!
Nice to hear, there are Texas independents alive and well. Independent used to be a real thing, in your state.

Nice to hear, there are Texas independents alive and well. Independent used to be a real thing, in your state.
I have been seeing the signs for Governor and this one make me laugh “ Kandy Kaye Horn “ because ya know when you see and read that name you think of a damn stripper!

I have to see what is the third party options because Beto is a massive no and so is Abbott…

I have been seeing the signs for Governor and this one make me laugh “ Kandy Kaye Horn “ because ya know when you see and read that name you think of a damn stripper!

I have to see what is the third party options because Beto is a massive no and so is Abbott…

I've seen those billboards. Apparently, she's a one trick pony whose only issue is legalizing weed.

Forum List

Back