Millions of Democrat voters disenfranchised.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
To start this off let me say that this is the kind of crap that irritates me. It just so happens that it is the left being screwed this time.

Millions of Democrat voters voted early for whatever reason and now untold thousands of those votes are basically voided because of candidates dropping out.
Having primaries that are staggered across the nation makes the voices of those who vote in early states more important than other voices across the nation.
We need a primary schedule that gives EVERY American an equal voice in who represents them.

Just my two cents...

To start this off let me say that this is the kind of crap that irritates me. It just so happens that it is the left being screwed this time.

Millions of Democrat voters voted early for whatever reason and now untold thousands of those votes are basically voided because of candidates dropping out.
Having primaries that are staggered across the nation makes the voices of those who vote in early states more important than other voices across the nation.
We need a primary schedule that gives EVERY American an equal voice in who represents them.

Just my two cents...
I'm not a big fan of the current system either.

Just my two cents...

I will go along with your idea IF you agree to eliminate the electoral college

I mean....if we REALLY want to be "fair"....

But I imagine you only want "fair" for your side

Democrats having a fair election process? Good one... have they finally counted all the votes in Iowa?

Just my two cents...

I will go along with your idea IF you agree to eliminate the electoral college

I mean....if we REALLY want to be "fair"....

But I imagine you only want "fair" for your side

There is only one fair, and that is what works to preserve America and our freedoms.

In that sense the unlimited democracy has been a catastrophic failure and we need to go back to a system where those who pay for the system get to voice their opinions on how it is run.

Just my two cents...

Will those votes go to the person they voted for or will they be transferred to Biden?

Just my two cents...

IT'S OKAY....THEIR VOTES REALLY NEVER MATTERED ANYWAY!

As the black Obama advisor from SC declared right before the SC Primary, 'What Democrat voters need to realize is that the Democratic Party has a Party and decides who their nominees will be. Voters are allowed to vote, but they do not decide who gets the Party Nomination.'

So, for anyone who feels like they are 'disenfranchised' - technically, you have been all along.

For anyone who feels like their vote really doesn't matter - You're right....it doesn't.

Feel better now?

Just my two cents...

IT'S OKAY....THEIR VOTES REALLY NEVER MATTERED ANYWAY!

As the black Obama advisor from SC declared right before the SC Primary, 'What Democrat voters need to realize is that the Democratic Party has a Party and decides who their nominees will be. Voters are allowed to vote, but they do not decide who gets the Party Nomination.'

So, for anyone who feels like they are 'disenfranchised' - technically, you have been all along.

For anyone who feels like their vote really doesn't matter - You're right....it doesn't.

Feel better now?

Good post!

There are other things to vote on in the primaries besides President.

State and local reps, school bonds, property taxes.

Just my two cents...

Stop mail in voting.

Just my two cents...

This is a very good point, and one I hadn't thought of.

Could also then influence delegate allocation...

Just my two cents...

Will those votes go to the person they voted for or will they be transferred to Biden?
They are discounted essentially

Just my two cents...

Stop mail in voting.
That won't stop the problem. Really has nothing to do with it.
We need primaries to happen in every state within a very short time frame.
Have multiple debates over a month or two then conduct the primaries nation wide within a week or two. No more of this months long nonsense. Perfectly viable candidates are knocked out of the race before half the states even get to vote.
We're not waiting on the pony express to deliver ballots anymore. It's time to modernize

Forum List

Back