Millennials: The Dumbest Generation in History?

I know many brilliant Millennials. I also know many brilliant baby boomers.

Unfortunately, the baby boomers who aren't at all brilliant have had rather too much influence on the Millennials who follow in their footsteps.

Public education is to blame.

YOU are to blame, troll.
I say this should be considered for a healthy share of the blame.

The Agenda: Grinding America Down

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

When a student knows nothing at the end of the school year than they did when they first walked in, it is the moral and ethical duty for teachers not to kick them out the door to the next grade.

YOU are to blame, troll.
Oh boy, another triggered teacher!

The fact they can’t take responsibility for the results of their TEACHING profession says it all.

Are you responsible for your children's behavior when they get in trouble? Obviously you are a lousy parent if you ever have to correct your child for even the slightest incident.
Good point.
If my child burns down the home next door, guess who’s paying the bill.

YOU are to blame, troll.

When a student knows nothing at the end of the school year than they did when they first walked in, it is the moral and ethical duty for teachers not to kick them out the door to the next grade.

Do you do that to your students? Why?

YOU are to blame, troll.

The fact they can’t take responsibility for the results of their TEACHING profession says it all.

The mind rapers of OUR generation created the Millennials. They weren't the ones who came up with participation trophies and Howard Zinn fucking history to death.

That was our generation.
Oh, I agree. But teachers who can’t teach is the bread and butter of the stupidest generation.

You couldn't teach a fish how to swim, so what would you know about it! I swear you are one of the dumbest SOBs I have ever encountered on this page.

YOU are to blame, troll.

Are you responsible for your children's behavior when they get in trouble? Obviously you are a lousy parent if you ever have to correct your child for even the slightest incident.
Good point.

Your homeowner's insurance company unless you were too stupid to have liability coverage! Dumbass!

The point was your delusions of control are just that.

The average teenager will learn 3X what we know.

But that reminds me of the truest "saying" I've ever heard:

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
Wisdom is knowing not to put them in fruit salad
Yes, teens know 3x what I know.

I have no clue about rap lyrics, what tattoos are the most popular, what tide pods taste like, text lingo, video games, which chemicals are the best on Friday’s, etc etc

YOU are to blame, troll.

Good point.

Your homeowner's insurance company unless you were too stupid to have liability coverage! Dumbass!

The point was your delusions of control are just that.
Who’s responsible for graduating a child to the next level?

And FYI - no ones insurance is going to cover your teen burning down the neighborhood.

This is what left is going for...

Be a daddy of little girl, raise a piece of shit good for nothing, spoil her, she never had to anything her whole life, while thinking she's a little princess and best in the world. You're blind, as your daughter being naive of how the world really works, and you send that naive sheltered girl to college, paying $25K or more a year, where she becomes a complete SJW feminist. She ends up hating her father over politics and feminist brainwashing, and that hateful piece of shit brainwash and get her mother on her side. Dad and mom get a divorce over daughter's bullshit. Now she's finished college, can't find work in her SJW field and you aren't paying for her loan anymore. Well, unsatisfied with the men around her, she freezes her eggs, she lands shit job at target, attend women's marches with pussy hat on with some beta cuck sugar daddy who will pay for her needs until she catches some rich guy without prenup.

upload_2019-1-27_21-6-25.png

And yet its their generation who is BUILDING the iPhone.

Right.

A generation of Chinese.

Proving China can do some things better. Like educating children. I don't know how they've managed to squeeze a little education in with the standard ration of indoctrination but it would be nice if the teachers unions would allow a little here, too.

The average teen will learn 1/10th what we know, and leftist scum will convince them it is 3X

That which they do "learn" will be false.

[

The job of mind rapists in public schools is to create drones who never question and never contemplate.

They do their job as defined.

YOU are to blame, troll.

They do worse then that. They give up on them before the school year even ends.

[

The job of mind rapists in public schools is to create drones who never question and never contemplate.

They do their job as defined.

Who? Who does this?

Yes, teens know 3x what I know.

"will learn" is what I said. However, with your posting history, I'm not positive that a 13 year old knows much less than you do as of 1/27/19

Forum List

Back