Militias prepare for Clinton "victory"

Tell me how you deal with these?

m1a1-abrams-front.jpg

2-f35.jpg

uss-freedom-lcs1.jpg

5-bell-ah-1z-viper.jpg

Odium thinks this is funny, which tells me that he believes the US military is a joke.

Oh shit! I better get out my old uniform...... Uuuuuummmm, don't think I can fit into it any more........ Well, at least I have a pitchfork, wonder how to make a torch....... Better Google it.......
Gonna need more than that....christ better off having a knife. My landlord informed me we have a secret door in our basement which is AWESOME. I can't wait to check it out....

I'm sure he comes in through your basement all the time......

Tell me how you deal with these?

m1a1-abrams-front.jpg

2-f35.jpg

uss-freedom-lcs1.jpg

5-bell-ah-1z-viper.jpg
LAW rockets,RPG's,Homemade napalm.....want me to keep going? Why do you dumbocrats always go to the darkest place? Plus you can't kill what you can't find! Have you been in the Appalachian mountains?

Oh shit! I better get out my old uniform...... Uuuuuummmm, don't think I can fit into it any more........ Well, at least I have a pitchfork, wonder how to make a torch....... Better Google it.......
Gonna need more than that....christ better off having a knife. My landlord informed me we have a secret door in our basement which is AWESOME. I can't wait to check it out....
Oh and I'm investing in aluminum foil.......... :eusa_whistle:
Enjoy ignore fucktard.

the militia are not deep thinkers

No, they are not.

Their plan with the wildlife refuge was just awful. Their goal was to incite a revolution all across the United States, but that didn't really work out. They never had a step two, so they just sat there with their heads up their ass.

Oh and I'm investing in aluminum foil.......... :eusa_whistle:
Enjoy ignore fucktard.
You hate me, your really hate me!!!! :thup:

But i could have sworn you guys said trump was winning in a landslide.

If you guys are foolish enough to rebel when we can impeach Clinton if she gets in, you deserve what's coming to you.

Unfortunately the rest of us have to suffer
I post the news I don't invent it....jeez. People read into shit too much.

the militia are not deep thinkers

No, they are not.

Their plan with the wildlife refuge was just awful. Their goal was to incite a revolution all across the United States, but that didn't really work out. They never had a step two, so they just sat there with their heads up their ass.
The think they were Scalia 'orginalists'

I had no idea that he preached violent, armed revolution

LAW rockets,RPG's,Homemade napalm.....want me to keep going?

Okay, that's a start at least.

LAW rockets are ineffective against the armor of any modern main battle tank, which is why the US military put them out of commission in the eighties

What type of RPG? The RPG-29 is the Russian standard infantry portable recoiless rifle, but how are you going to get the tens of thousands of launchers and rockets you would need?

Plus you can't kill what you can't find!

You cannot defeat the US military with AR-15s and hunting rifles either. You didn't think this through, did you?

I expect far more violence from Democrats if Hillary loses than I do from the Republicans if Trump loses.

I expect far more violence from Democrats if Hillary loses than I do from the Republicans if Trump loses.
Yep.We know it won't do any good to riot in the streets. Better to stock up,have a plan and wait! That bitch is gonna be on the warpath because she knows the GOP will impeach her ass.

I had no idea that he preached violent, armed revolution

Yeah, that was the whole point.

They demanded the media come to the refuge, and they asked citizens all across America to rise up in arms. Ironically, this same tactic has been tried many times before by American domestic terrorists, and has failed every single time.

The idea that I could just shoot a politician and demand Americans revolt, and having them actually revolt the next day, is a ludicrous notion.

Because you are clueless.

Either way OP is bullshit, Trumpsters are going be quietly sobbing in little corners come Nov 9, coming to terms with their new found irrelevancy and a deep black hole in the chest cavity.

Forum List

Back