Military tribunals incoming?

Any word on what time Trump will be sworn in?
For the sake of America we hope soon

Trump will not be sworn in as president until, possibly, after the 2024 election. He is gone for 4 years.
So you don’t believe the whistle blowers and the witnesses?

I don't believe most of the nonsense about the "stolen election". Apparently neither do the courts.
When has a court allowed the witness to come forward to provide evidence? Link? Video?

The cases were ruled to have no merit.
So they weren’t allowed to present evidence. Thank you
Well that's a lie. The truth is, they had insufficient evidence to present.

Case in point, one lawyer filed suit that dead people voted in the election and that others voted in his state and others. Upon a defense motion to dismiss, the judge asked the plaintiff what evidence he had to prove that....

The plaintiff's evidence of dead people voting was Jesse Binnall, a Trump attorney, said so during a Senate hearing. That information was obtained in part from DMV records; but in court, couldn't demonstrate a single person on Binnall's list actually voted.

That led the judge to rule in favor of dismissal, citing, plaintiff "had little to no information about or supervision over the origins of his data, the manner in which it had been matched, and what the rate of false positives would be. Additionally, there was little or no verification of his numbers."
No your missing the main reason, courts don’t want to get involved in elections, we know they cheated its on film, 50,000 dead people voted in Detroit alone, according a a eye witness .. here’s a video that proves it

I got as far as his claim that William Bradley was a dead person who voted. William Bradly is very much alive and clarified his dead father of the same name, did not...

Is that really the best you can do??

Did you read that p fact?that was complete bull shit .. who registered his father? The boggy man? A clerical error on my ass

I presume his father registered himself when he was alive and not taken off the voter rolls.

Not shocking .. and I don’t believe his son

So? Who cares what you believe? It's what you can prove that matters. And so far, you ain't proved shit.

I’m not an investigator,, let’s have whistle blowers have their day.. what are you scared of?

LOL

I asked you to name some that you've seen. Why don't you? I myself named two I know of. Seems if one of us is scared, it's you.

Jitsie won't be replying. He was sent away. Again.

I could be wrong but I don't think that's jits. Jits is a moron whereas this putz is just another typical lying con.

Watch the videos ignorant one ... you haven't had time to, so obviously you have no idea what your're talking about.
I don’t watch propaganda videos
Anything that doesn't agree with your stupid leftist narrative is a "propaganda" video.
Like I said ... you choose to be willfully igorant. :cul2:
So, Fruitcake? Is Trump president yet? March 4th is almost over on the east coast. What about Biden? Has he been dragged out if the White House yet?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Watch the videos ignorant one ... you haven't had time to, so obviously you have no idea what your're talking about.
Anything that doesn't agree with your stupid leftist narrative is a "propaganda" video.
dude i thought you said you put this langley shill on ignore? this troll is the biggest most stupid fuck shill i have ever encountered, look at the message below on my profile what i say about him he does not know what the word truth means,his nose grows so long it is stretching miles across the world

Trump will not be sworn in as president until, possibly, after the 2024 election. He is gone for 4 years.
No this stupid ass moron does not believe whistleblowers,he does not believe anything that does not support the governments version or the medias version of events,if they did tell him something,he swallows it up like the gullible brainwashed sheep he is no matter how adsurd and rediculous the governments version of events are.no matter how many experts or whistleblowers you mention who contradict the government and medias version of events he does this when you bring them up.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: :scared1:

dude i thought you said you put this langley shill on ignore? this troll is the biggest most stupid fuck shill i have ever encountered, look at the message below on my profile what i say about him he does not know what the word truth means,his nose grows so long it is stretching miles across the world
LA RAM is still my Bitch

Just like 9-11 Truth

No this stupid ass moron does not believe whistleblowers,he does not believe anything that does not support the governments version or the medias version of events,if they did tell him something,he swallows it up like the gullible brainwashed sheep he is no matter how adsurd and rediculous the governments version of events are.no matter how many experts or whistleblowers you mention who contradict the government and medias version of events he does this when you bring them up.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: :scared1:
Well, the stupid jerk is in my ignore list now.

Who isn't?

Who isn't?

I am not on his ignore list. He will say he will just ignore me. But that never works out for him.

Winterborn has his little Moderator status to hide behind so he can't be ignored.

Winterborn likes to bait, bait, bait, then hide behind his Moderator status when attempts are made to ignore him.
In so doing he uses his moderator status as a bully pulpit.
Very unbecoming behavior for someone who is supposed to be an objective moderator who stays out of disagreements of opinion.
He has lost my respect as a result. But, no big deal, I have no respect for any entrenched, brainwashed liberal, as he has proven himself to be.

Winterborn likes to bait, bait, bait, then hide behind his Moderator status when attempts are made to ignore him.
Very unbecoming behavior for someone who is supposed to be an objective moderator who stays out of disagreements of opinion.
He has lost my respect as a result. But, no big deal, I have no respect for any entrenched, brainwashed liberal, as he has proven himself to be.

First of all, I am not baiting you when I point out what you have actually done.

Second of all, if you think being a moderator means I no longer discuss and debate on this site you are absolutely wrong.

Third of all, your respect is not something that has any value to me at all.

Speaking of bait... what the fuck happened to your revolution on March 4th? Don't any of you insurgents have any balls? :lmao:

All people have to do is read the threads on here to see Winterborn constantly baiting me if not stalking me.
I have put anyone else who has done that in my ignore list.
I would put Winterborn in that list in a heartbeat if I could, but can't because he is a moderator.
I challenge him to give up his moderator status and stop hiding behind it. Of course he won't because he has the ethics of a horse turd.
I do not respect him, don't give a shit whether or not he respects me, will not directly reply to anything he posts, and anyone who defends him and his actions WILL go into my ignore list in a heartbeat. There are 27 idiots there already and I have no problem putting every liberal on here in that list if that's what it takes to be able to carry on intelligent discussions here.

All people have to do is read the threads on here to see Winterborn constantly baiting me if not stalking me.
I have put anyone else who has done that in my ignore list.
I would put Winterborn in that list in a heartbeat if I could, but can't because he is a moderator.
I challenge him to give up his moderator status and stop hiding behind it. Of course he won't because he has the ethics of a horse turd.
I do not respect him, don't give a shit whether or not he respects me, will not directly reply to anything he posts, and anyone who defends him and his actions WILL go into my ignore list in a heartbeat. There are 27 idiots there already and I have no problem putting every liberal on here in that list if that's what it takes to be able to carry on intelligent discussions here.

Completely ridiculous.

I do think it is hilarious that you accuse me of hiding behind my being a moderator. You put any one who disagrees with you on ignore, but somehow I am a coward?

I am not baiting you or stalking you. You come in and make outrageous claims and expect people to spend 2.5 hours watching conspiracy theory videos. And if they refuse to waste almost 10% of a day watching unsubstantiated nonsense, you put them on ignore. And then call me a coward simply because I point out that you can't put me on ignore?

Oh, and what if another mod defends me or my actions? lol

As I said before, your respect is of no value to me.

I would not be at all surprised if other mods defend you, Wintercorn ... this is a liberal cess pool.

I would not be at all surprised if other mods defend you, Wintercorn ... this is a liberal cess pool.

I doubt the other mods think I need defending.

Yes, it is common knowledge among conservatives that the mods are all liberals and are much harder on conservatives.

It is also common knowledge among liberals that the mods are all conservatives and will ban you for posting anti-Trump comments.

Forum List

Back