"Military Times" Poll: Trump LOSING---LOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
IVMF is a social construct organization that virtually anyone can join. That coupled with Syracuse makes this poll dubious at best

Yeah, yeah....denial is a bitch. Cast aspersions on shit you don't know shit about.

I know IVMF.... it's completely obvious you don't...headline reader.

Next time do some research, asshole punk

I just did.
And posted a link so you can show me that anyone can join.
You are a liar.

IVMF is a social construct organization that virtually anyone can join. That coupled with Syracuse makes this poll dubious at best
This is gonna sting a little...

based on 1,018 active-duty troops surveyed in late July and early August —

It's amazing, the blind loyalty to defend Trump regardless of obvious facts shoved right in their fat faces.

Poll of 1100. 41% like Biden. Add that to the 175 cops in your other thread and you have uncovered about 600 votes for Crazy Joe.

Keep up the good work, kid. :iyfyus.jpg:

Yeah, yeah....denial is a bitch. Cast aspersions on shit you don't know shit about.

I know IVMF.... it's completely obvious you don't...headline reader.

Next time do some research, asshole punk

Liar.
Read it and then sit your fat ass down and STFU.

Eligibility
  • Active Duty Military (US Army, USMC, US Air Force, US Navy, and USCG) – Any transitioning active duty service member who will transition from military service to the civilian workforce in the next 6 months with an “honorable” discharge status.
  • Veterans – Any veteran who has already separated or retired from the military with at least 180 days of active duty service and a “honorable” discharge status.
  • National Guard and Reserves – currently in part-time status. If the service member is on active duty in the National Guard or Reserves, they may be subject to the active duty eligibility as stated above.
  • Spouses – Spouses of eligible veterans, as well as spouses of all active duty service members and Selected Reserve members (regardless of the expected date of separation), are eligible to apply to the program. (Spouses who have also served and currently serving will be subject to criteria listed above.)"""

Poll of 1100. 41% like Biden. Add that to the 175 cops in your other thread and you have uncovered about 600 votes for Crazy Joe.

Keep up the good work, kid. :iyfyus.jpg:

They're aren't cops, fathead.
You really know how to embarrass yourself here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back