Military intel predicted rise of ISIS in 2012, detailed arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria

Obungles claimed he'd beaten AQ and his ego won't let him admit militant Islam has almost the entire globe on fire. He's no leader, not at all. He's speaking today about the homos and civil rights while Iraq burns.

obama is not incompetent. HE IS A MUSLIM OPERATIVE WHO GAINED THE PRESIDENCY OF THE US... HE was put there by whoever it was the put Clinton there... as the obama regime, is by all intents and purposes, a carbon copy of the Clinton Cult.

Now the Clinton Cult provided us with 9-11... and obama's cult has SET THE MIDDLE EAST ON FIRE! They have gone BEYOND REVERSING the gains realized in the 8 years of Bush, against... it has replaced US allies or cooperative governments, with jihad regimes and IS LITERALLY STAGING A NUCLEAR ARMS RACE ACROSS THE MIDDLE EAST, STARTING WITH LICENSING IRAN'S NUKES AND A 50 BILLION DOLLAR SIGNING BONUS!

W ... T ... FUCK ???

He's not working FOR US... he is using our own government to SCREW US!

Now does that sound extreme?

HELL YES IT DOES...

Which begs the question: HOW CAN SOMETHING SO EXTREME BE HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES WITH NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT?

Honestly, I don't see any continuity here. The subversion is SO profound and SO obvious and everyone just pretends that 'he doin' the best he can'.

It's ludicrous.

Republicans voice support for arming Syria rebels

Republicans voice support for arming Syria rebels - Diplomacy Politics - Jerusalem Post

Can I stop now? My mouse finger is getting tired...lol

LOL! "OH! The "Republicans." No doubt that there's a John McCain, Lindsey Graham, a Romney or a Maine Senator or two... .

The Left LOVES to blame the Right, for the idiocy spewed by the Leftist sitting with the GOP!

Give it time and Gilligan will find a way to mix of Jim Jeffords into the mix.

You should volunteer to go fight then.

Been there done that. Sent my son's too.

We've done our part.

But not to worry, when the fight comes here... we'll hop right in and rest assured, we're counting you and you cult right in there with Haji.

Anytime you ladies are ready, just start doing whatever it is that will provide the sound moral justification requiring deadly force as a defense, and we'll tend to the offensive application of that, offering neither mercy, nor quarter to our enemy.

OR... you can just shut the fuck up, and find a way to go along to get along, by shutting down your tendency to support those sworn to murder you and me... and exercising your rights to the detriment of my means to exercise my own.

I'm good either way. But I'd appreciate it if you'd pick one, while you've still gotta choice. Because as far as I can tell you boy is setting us all up for the ass-beatin' of a lifetime and like I said, when it starts... a lot of people are not going to find any difference in a muslim and a democrat, moderate, independent leftist.

Now, if ya need a preference from me... I'd prefer ya take option one. But at the end of the day, I dont' see ya so much as possessin' the means to do so, let alone actually doin' it, so I'm already braced for option 2.

Now will there be anything else??

You people would have burned through another thousand American soldiers and untold billions in the middle of a recession and the place would be just as fucked up. Screw that entire region if they do not have the will to keep their own peace, America and it's people are tired of playing world police.

Actually, it was the Ideological Left that caused the bulk of US Casualties and by all that is reasonable, you SHOULD have been rounded up and interned in the newly converted PRISON, of Nevada.

Your undying support for Islamic Jihad has come at a grace cost to the US. And we've come far enough down that road that trying to deny it, is starting to get embarrassing for ya.
You should volunteer to go fight then. I support our troops and do not relish the thought of them dying for useless causes. Trying to occupy Iraq was fucking stupid in the first place and we have no business trying to own unfriendly territory outside our borders when our military command structure sucks so badly at winning the peace.

We've done our part.

But not to worry, when the fight comes here... we'll hop right in and rest assured, we're counting you and you cult right in there with Haji.

Anytime you ladies are ready, just start doing whatever it is that will provide the sound moral justification requiring deadly force as a defense, and we'll tend to the offensive application of that, offering mercy or quarter.

OR... you can just shut the fuck up, and find a way to go along to get along, by shutting down your tendency to support those sworn to murder you and me... and exercising your rights to the detriment of my means to exercise my own.

I'm good either way. But I'd appreciate it if you'd pick one, while you've still gotta choice. Because as far as I can tell you boy is setting us all up for the ass-beatin' of a lifetime and like I said, when it starts... a lot of people are not going to find any difference in a muslim and a democrat, moderate, independent leftist.

Now, if ya need a preference from me... I'd prefer ya take option one. But at the end of the day, I dont' see ya so much as possessin' the means to do so, let alone actually doin' it, so I'm already braced for option 2.

There's a lot of mom and dads out there not so willing to sacrifice their sons and daughters on the altar of MIC profits. You and your sons should just get on a plane, fly to Iraq, pick a faction and join up if you are so eager to see more American blood spilled on Iraqi soil, the rest of us are getting sick of the flag draped coffins coming back while nothing encouraging ever happens there. It would be different if it didn't seem like we were just burning money and lives to keep the pentagon defense hawks happy and rich.

You people would have burned through another thousand American soldiers and untold billions in the middle of a recession and the place would be just as fucked up. Screw that entire region if they do not have the will to keep their own peace, America and it's people are tired of playing world police.

Actually, it was the Ideological Left that caused the bulk of US Casualties and by all that is reasonable, you SHOULD have been rounded up and interned in the newly converted PRISON, of Nevada.

Your undying support for Islamic Jihad has come at a grace cost to the US. And we've come far enough down that road that trying to deny it, is starting to get embarrassing for ya.
You should volunteer to go fight then. I support our troops and do not relish the thought of them dying for useless causes. Trying to occupy Iraq was fucking stupid in the first place and we have no business trying to own unfriendly territory outside our borders when our military command structure sucks so badly at winning the peace.

We've done our part.

Anytime you ladies are ready, just start doing whatever it is that will provide the sound moral justification requiring deadly force as a defense, and we'll tend to the offensive application of that, offering mercy or quarter.

There's a lot of mom and dads out there not so willing to sacrifice their sons and daughters on the altar of MIC profits. You and your sons should just get on a plane, fly to Iraq, pick a faction and join up if you are so eager to see more American blood spilled on Iraqi soil, the rest of us are getting sick of the flag draped coffins coming back while nothing encouraging ever happens there. It would be different if it didn't seem like we were just burning money and lives to keep the pentagon defense hawks happy and rich.

People that join the military are of age and do not need parental consent. They know when they sign up going to war is a distinct possibility. Epic fail on your comment

We've done our part.

People that join the military are of age and do not need parental consent. They know when they sign up going to war is a distinct possibility. Epic fail on your comment
You probably think that everyone joins the military with only patriotism and a willingness to die for their country as their only motivations. Most people join the military because it offers the best opportunity to start a family for a lot of poor people, it is no accident that they recruit most heavily from poor neighborhoods and states. I see our troops as people who would really like to see their kids grow up, not a disposable resource, they are precious to their families and we should respect that by not wasting them on stupid shit no matter how much you people like big cool explosions.

ROFLMNAO!

And let me just add that the firing order on the Small Black Chevy is 18436572.

Therefore, using your stated reasoning, that irrelevant point constitutes an epic fail on your part.

LOL! You idiots sure got some funny ass rules... .

Your concessions are duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader, you should know, that I joined the Corps at 17 years old... needed parental consent. My youngest joined the Corps at 17... he needed Parental Consent. The oldest was of age... went with my consent, but didn't need it.

He did however end up on my old unit, leading my old team, in my old platoon, in my old company, in my old Battalion, in my old Division. Doing the same thing I did, just with much higher speed gear, more ammo and more targets.

So... despite the weepy feminized gasp that DADDY DON'T MATTER, it still matters. )

Last edited:
I bet Obama will claim he wasn't briefed on this. After all, he never knows about anything until he sees it on the news like the rest of us. Signs were all there. Are we to believe that Hillary wasn't briefed either? Everyone just kept this a secret from the entire administration? Highly unlikely. Question is, why didn't anyone sound the alarms and at least try to prevent this? Stevens was reportedly involved in the arms shipments, which would have made him a target. Yet, no one worried about his safety. Obama only rushes to rescue people like Bergdahl, but not everyday Americans.

"Seventeen months before President Obama dismissed the Islamic State as a "JV team," a Defense Intelligence Agency report predicted the rise of the terror group and likely establishment of a caliphate if its momentum was not reversed.

While the report was circulated to the CIA, State Department and senior military leaders, among others, it's not known whether Obama was ever briefed on the document.

The DIA report, which was reviewed by Fox News, was obtained through a federal lawsuit by conservative watchdog Judicial Watch. Documents from the lawsuit also reveal a host of new details about events leading up to the 2012 Benghazi terror attack -- and how the movement of weapons from Libya to Syria fueled the violence there.

The report on the growing threat posed by what is now known as the Islamic State was sent on Aug. 5, 2012.

The report warned the continued deterioration of security conditions would have "dire consequences on the Iraqi situation," and huge benefits for ISIS -- which grew out of Al Qaeda in Iraq."

Military intel predicted rise of ISIS in 2012, detailed arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/05/18/military-intel-predicted-rise-isis-in-2012-detailed-arms-shipments/
Benghazi! :eek:
Muslim conspiracy! Obama! Nazi! Communist! Nazi! Monica! Bill! Eh...Clinton! Entitlements!
And Eric Holder!!! :eek:

LOL!

Isn't it ADORABLE? They're trying to pretend that there's something hysterical about the incontrovertible FACT that Eric Holder is a conspirator.

LMNAO!

You can NOT make that crap up, kids...

I mean denying HYSTERIA, by BEING HYSTERICAL!

LOL... Absolutely PRECIOUS~
:eek:

:rofl:

We've done our part.

You probably think that everyone joins the military with only patriotism and a willingness to die for their country as their only motivations. Most people join the military because it offers the best opportunity to start a family for a lot of poor people, it is no accident that they recruit most heavily from poor neighborhoods and states. I see our troops as people who would really like to see their kids grow up, not a disposable resource, they are precious to their families and we should respect that by not wasting them on stupid shit no matter how much you people like big cool explosions.

I come from a military family, please save your BS for someone you at least have a small chance of snowing

There's a lot of mom and dads out there not so willing to sacrifice their sons and daughters ...

Asshat, we didn't send our sons to be sacrificed for a dam' thing. We sent our sons to kill Muslims, in the name of freedom. Just as we will walk with them, in the looming war, to kill Leftists AND Muslims (Pardon the Redundancy) in the name of freedom the INSTANT you fuckers cross whatever line your stomping toward right now.

Understand: it's THOSE FUCKERS who will be sacrificed... .

We've done our part.

I come from a military family, please save your BS for someone you at least have a small chance of snowing

I am a veteran. Whoops, you lose.

We've done our part.

I do too, I am from Alabama and had four relatives in Iraq or Afghanistan at one time or another, I know why they joined. They served with distinction and all made it back, the thought sickens me that they could have been ordered back for more tours if people like you had their way.

BTW I served long ago too, I know what joining the military is all about.

We've done our part.

I am a veteran. Whoops, you lose.

So what?
You think that buys you something?

Guy comes to my house and finds me unconscious, does CPR and saves my life. MAN I APPRECIATE THAT.

Same guy breaks into my house in the middle of the night... He's DEAD.

Now Gilligan, what that means is that doing what is expected of you, doesn't give the right to OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTY... or to prevent them from exercising their rights, or to a dam' thing.

Some will thank you for doing what was reasonably expected of you... I'm not one of those people.

We've done our part.

I do too, I am from Alabama and had four relatives in Iraq or Afghanistan at one time or another, I know why they joined. They served with distinction and all made it back, the thought sickens me that they could have been ordered back for more tours if people like you had their way.

Thank you for your service but I disagree with your stance

Thank you for your service but I disagree with your stance
How can anyone of conscience not agree that wasting soldier's lives is bad? For a soldier war is not a glorious venture but a grim task akin to cleaning out the litter box. They just want to live through it and not lose their buddies. Respect that.

We've done our part.

YOU are the reason that so many men had to serve SO MANY TOURS.

As YOU and you cult lent the enemy YOUR PUBLIC SUPPORT...

And you can claim it to have been whatever the fuck you want. But the truth is, that every one of your anti-American motherfuckers might as well have been humpin' ammo and water for Islam as far as I'm concerned and I don't count you one iota less guilty than the asshat pedophile worshippin' brown-clowns who were buoyed by your protests and who used your protested for the inspiration to pack it up and head to Iraq.

Screw you eternally... you're not a dam' dimes different in my book than any one of those sand lizards. And the day is comin' when justice will be served on you low-rent cocksuckers. As nature requires it must.

Forum List

Back