Military court rules "Bump Stocks," are not machine guns.....duh.....

Thanks for your info. So what am I supposed to do with the guns I have now? I've had guns since I was a kid, and i'd really like to keep the first one one my daddy gave me when I was somewhere around 10 or 11, and that old 8 gage goose gun that was my grand dads, but if you say I don't know anything about them now, I guess I should do something with the rest of them. What would you do?

You don't know jackshit about firearms. You prove it every time you post your bullshit.

You are an ignorant asshole.

You have never even seen a bump stock, have you?

You don't know jackshit about firearms. You prove it every time you post your bullshit.

You are an ignorant asshole.

You have never even seen a bump stock, have you?
I'm so thoroughly impressed that you know so much about me that I didn't know myself. Is that a natural ability, or did you have to study under a psychic or fortune teller to gain your skill? Can you tell me what I'm thinking right now?

I'm so thoroughly impressed that you know so much about me that I didn't know myself. Is that a natural ability, or did you have to study under a psychic or fortune teller to gain your skill? Can you tell me what I'm thinking right now?

Have you ever used a bump stock? How about even seeing one?

Those are yes or no questions.

Have you ever used a bump stock? How about even seeing one?

Those are yes or no questions.
No, I have never used one, and yes, I have seen them. You might also note that I have never used a blindfold while shooting a gun. I don't have to actually do it to understand that isn't something a sane person would want to do.

60 people killed out of 22,000.......and you think with the bump stocks that meant he was hitting a lot of people? Again, you doofus.......the bump stock kept him from killing even more people.....you moron.

So he could have made 60 kill shots and several hundred wounded in 30 seconds without a bump stock? Dumbest claim ^ I've ever seen on this board. EVER :rolleyes-41:

So he could have made 60 kill shots and several hundred wounded in 30 seconds without a bump stock? Dumbest claim ^ I've ever seen on this board. EVER :rolleyes-41:

Moron.....why are you anti-gunners this fucking stupid.....he didn't just shoot for 30 seconds......he didn't kill all 60 in 30 seconds, you moron.

Had he fired without the bumpstock more bullets would have hit more people, killing and injuring more people...you dumb ass.

Moron...it is estimated he fired 1000 rounds during the attack...

hit killed 60 people out of 1000 bullets fired.....you idiot. Had he simply fired those 1000 rounds normally, more than 60 people would have died, you dumb ass.

He started shooting into the crowd at 10:05 and stopped at 10:15....the police did not breach his room until 11:20......you don't know what you are talking about.....you don't understand any of the issues involved, you are an idiot.

Had he kept shooting without the bumpstock, more people would have died, you idiot.

Moron.....why are you anti-gunners this fucking stupid.....he didn't just shoot for 30 seconds......he didn't kill all 60 in 30 seconds, you moron.

Had he fired without the bumpstock more bullets would have hit more people, killing and injuring more people...you dumb ass.

Pure nonsense - But down deep you know that. Yes, the firing went on for more than 30 seconds. That was the worst of it however. Obviously he had intervals where he switched weapons. The claim that he could have killed as many or more without bump stocks is ridiculous.

Paddock began firing at the crowd at 10:05 p.m. using an arsenal of 23 guns, 12 of which were upgraded with bump stocks – a tool used to fire semi-automatic guns in rapid succession. Within the 10-minute period, he was able to fire more than 1,100 rounds of ammunition.​

Pure nonsense - But down deep you know that. Yes, the firing went on for more than 30 seconds. That was the worst of it however. Obviously he had intervals where he switched weapons. The claim that he could have killed as many or more without bump stocks is ridiculous.

Paddock began firing at the crowd at 10:05 p.m. using an arsenal of 23 guns, 12 of which were upgraded with bump stocks – a tool used to fire semi-automatic guns in rapid succession. Within the 10-minute period, he was able to fire more than 1,100 rounds of ammunition.​

You are an idiot...you do not know what you are talking about........

He fired 1000 rounds at a crowd of 22,000 people, tightly packed into the concert arena with restricted ability to escape...

And he only managed to kill 60 people...

Do you understand how stupid you sound when you post what you post?

The bump stock caused bullets to fly over the concert area.....which meant fewer bullets hitting actual humans...you doofus.

He fired 1000 rounds at a crowd of 22,000 people, tightly packed into the concert arena with restricted ability to escape...

The bump stock caused bullets to fly over the concert area.....which meant fewer bullets hitting actual humans...you doofus.

The idiot is in your mirror. Your claim is specious at best.

6 kill shots per minute plus all the other victims that didn't die. You are one twisted little gun nut.

A bump stock requires the shooter to pull the trigger for each shot.
Machine guns do not.
There you go.

No - It's an involuntary pull of the trigger - not a conscious, voluntary one. The shooting stops when one takes their finger OFF the trigger.

Now you tell me this bump stock doesn't fire as fast as a machine gun. Paddock was getting off 9 rounds per second. I believe the Slide Fire is even faster.

30 seconds?
He fired for 10 minutes.
Had he used one of the AR10s he had in the room, he could have easily killed and wounded more, w/o a bump stock.
1631552678776.png

I accept your concession.

Attachments

• 1631552648720.png
    1631552648720.png
    570 bytes · Views: 14
Last edited:
Fact remains: The trigger is pulled for each shot.
Thus, semi-automatic.
That is the way it is defined, but it was poorly defined. Machine guns were banned because of their rate of fire. but they mistakenly thought regulating the trigger system design was all it took to limit that rate. It's time to redefine what we need tp limit, and to write new rules that actually accomplish that goal.

Forum List

Back