Military court rules "Bump Stocks," are not machine guns.....duh.....

Bump stocks are not machine guns.....

Here's how I understand it. (Tell me if I'm wrong.)

A fully auto AR15 can fire a lot more rounds per minute than an AR15 with a bump stock.

A man with a little training can fire as many rounds as a man with a bump stock. Though he'd have a sore finger afterwards.

We are mostly able to prevent 100 mph in a school zone by other means.

A rental Truck was able to kill 86 people in 5 minutes of speeding down a busy street....more people killed than the Vegas shooter firing into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people......60 killed

Cars....and trucks, no matter how much you want to lie about them....kill more people than all guns in the United States....so to be consistent...you need to demand that cars are limited to only 25 mph....so they can't race into school parking lots at 100 mph.

A fully auto AR15 can fire a lot more rounds per minute than an AR15 with a bump stock.

A man with a little training can fire as many rounds as a man with a bump stock. Though he'd have a sore finger afterwards.

Depends...

The bump stock jams a gun because of the vibration...so that means it stops firing...

Just pulling the trigger allows you to keep firing without the fear of jams.....

Even then...it is the target location of a mass public shooting that makes the difference, not the rifle used...if you are addressing mass public shootings.....

A rental Truck was able to kill 86 people in 5 minutes of speeding down a busy street....more people killed than the Vegas shooter firing into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people......60 killed

Cars....and trucks, no matter how much you want to lie about them....kill more people than all guns in the United States....so to be consistent...you need to demand that cars are limited to only 25 mph....so they can't race into school parking lots at 100 mph.
I can see you are triggered, and just ranting now. Go put a cool towel on your had to relieve your overheated brain, and try again later.

I can see you are triggered, and just ranting now. Go put a cool towel on your had to relieve your overheated brain, and try again later.

And....you admit defeat........your logic is insane, and can't stand up to the slightest consistency challenge.....

Let me pile on ......since a lefty like you deserves no quarter...

A fully auto AR15

Missed this, let me go back........an AR-15 is not an automatic weapon...that would be the military M4 or M-16.....

The AR-15 rifle is a semi-automatic rifle...it fires only one bullet for each pull of the trigger...

It's illegal for cops to use automatic fire on US citizens anyway.
I would certainly hope so; can you provide a reference or link? And, if so, why would any cop be issued an M-16? As of 2014, US police departments had "tens of thousands" of fully automatic weapons; I'm sure the number is higher now.

Yeah...it would......

Again, dipshit...it isn't the gun, it is the target......

There is only one mass public shooting where the rifle had an advantage in the shooting, and that was Las Vegas, where the range was over 200 yards......but he was also firing into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people, at night, from a concealed and fortified position.......with his initial shooting masked by the concert.

And if the crowd hadn't been trapped in that concert arena, he wouldn't have been able to kill as many since they would have run away or found cover.....since shooting at moving targets at hundreds of yards is almost impossible for all but expertly trained shooters...

At the range of every other mass public shooting a rifle has no advantage over pistols or shotguns.......

again.....at the range of a mass public shooting the AR-15 is no better than a pump action shotgun....as are 2 handguns......you idiot...

Boulder....used an AR-15 with magazines that held more than 10 bullets.. 10 killed.....

Virginia Tech...2 pistols, one with 10 round magazine..... 32 killed.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 2 pistols?

Boulder...10 killed with an AR-15 rifle and regular magazines ( holding more than 10 bullets)

Luby's Cafe..... 2 pistols....24 killed.

Do you see that the 2 pistols killed more than the AR-15?

Do you know what the difference was between these attacks?

The cops immediately responded and shot at the attacker in boulder, causing him to stop shooting unarmed victims, and then he shot himself....

Virginia Tech and Luby's Cafe, the police didn't get there, and at Luby's Cafe, the one woman who could have shot and killed the attacker had to leave her gun in her car because of stupid gun free zone laws....

Boulder AR-15 with magazines that hold more than 10 bullets...you know, regular magazines..... 10 killed...

Kerch, Russia, Polytechnic school shooting.... 5 shot, pump action shotgun...which means it had 5 shells which is 5 less than 10........20 killed 70 wounded.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 5 shot, pump action shotgun?

The difference? The Russian police station was 100 yards away from the school...and it still took them 10 minutes to get to the school...and he managed to kill 20 people with a 5 shot, pump action shotgun....10 more than the Boulder shooter with a rifle and a regular sized magazine...

So again.......in a mass public shooting the number of bullets in the gun magazine doesn't mean anything......the gun doesn't make the difference....

What makes the difference?

1) if the target is a gun free zone, more people get killed.

2) if someone starts shooting at the attacker, they commit suicide, or surrender, or runaway....

That is what you don't understand and don't care to understand since you simply have a mental issue when it comes to the AR-15 rifle.

That rifle had no special advantage in a mass public shooting.

We have 20 million AR-15 rifles in private hands in the U.S....

They were used for mass public shootings 4 times in 2019 killing a grand total of

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Ladders kill 300 people a year.

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people a year...
Love is the highest acknowledgment the site has. This post deserves even more than that. This post is the ultimate, best, most complete, response to any consideration of banning AR-15s or standard capacity AR magazines.

You keep claming I want people guilty of gun crimes released, when I have told you repetedly that is not the case. Are you capable of not lying?
You're lying when you say it's not the case. You voted for Biden/Harris. Harris has called for elimination of all cash bail. You vote for those things you support. You vote for releasing criminals. You want criminals released. You want babies shot in their mothers' arms so you can use those deaths for your gun-control arguments.

It would be stupid if I said I wanted cars banned. As it stands, you are the stupid one for claiming that I do. dumbass
As 2aguy has consistently proven, it is also stupid to say you want AR-15s banned. your selective application of the logic doesn't make one any less stupid than the other.

You're lying when you say it's not the case. You voted for Biden/Harris. Harris has called for elimination of all cash bail. You vote for those things you support. You vote for releasing criminals. You want criminals released. You want babies shot in their mothers' arms so you can use those deaths for your gun-control arguments.
You're nuts.

Forum List

Back