Military court rules "Bump Stocks," are not machine guns.....duh.....

A. WW1 technology.

B. It's primitive recoil mechanism was not a bump stock.
A recoil operated weapon, which is far from primitive...lol...is basically bump fire.

BTW, some of the finest rifles, ever, are recoil operated.

You don't know much about firearms.

Any semi automatic rifle can be bump fired.

A semi automatic is designed to limit it's rate of fire. It's called on round per trigger pull...lol
If there is some design specifically limiting the firing rate in the following video, it isn't working.

A recoil operated weapon, which is far from primitive...lol...is basically bump fire.

tenor (10).gif

That's why a modification to that design, specifically to limit rate of fire is needed.

You keep claming I want people guilty of gun crimes released, when I have told you repetedly that is not the case. Are you capable of not lying?

As soon as you come out in support of regulating cars so that they can only go 25 mph ......to save lives, then you will have some credibility.

20 million AR-15 rifles in the country, well over that now, in fact.

3 or 4 were used to kill people in mass public shootings...

Cars kill over 30,000 people a year......

According to you, that means cars should be banned.....and any remaining cars do not need to race down local streets at 100 mph.....they need governors that limit them to 25 mph at all times...

To save lives..

That is how stupid your ideas are...

That's why a modification to that design, specifically to limit rate of fire is needed.

Then be consistent...

Knives kill more people each year than rifles do,

AR-15 rifles number over 20 million in private hands.

3 or 4 were used in mass public shootings in 2019...if that....

Cars kill over 30,000 people every single year....every year....

According to your theory on rifles...this means you need to support a governor on cars that limit them to 25 mph.....we can't have cars that kill over 30,000 people a year racing down side streets at 100 miles an hour...

With a rate limiting design, the gun would not be capable of that high rate of fire.

With a governor, cars would not be capable of racing down neighborhoods with schools at 100 miles an hour......and they wouldn't be able to kill over 30,000 people a year.......

As soon as you come out in support of regulating cars so that they can only go 25 mph ......to save lives, then you will have some credibility.

20 million AR-15 rifles in the country, well over that now, in fact.

3 or 4 were used to kill people in mass public shootings...

Cars kill over 30,000 people a year......

dumb ass.According to you, that means cars should be banned.....and any remaining cars do not need to race down local streets at 100 mph.....they need governors that limit them to 25 mph at all times...

To save lives..

That is how stupid your ideas are...
It would be stupid if I said I wanted cars banned. As it stands, you are the stupid one for claiming that I do. dumbass

It would be stupid if I said I wanted cars banned. As it stands, you are the stupid one for claiming that I do. dumbass

I didn't say you wanted cars banned....I stated that to be consistent, you would need to demand that cars....that can race through neighborhoods at 100 mph.....and a rental truck in Nice, France was used to murder 86 people, only be able to go 25 mph.......to save 30,000 lives a year...

Guns in mass public shootings killed 73 people in 2019, and only 3-4 were rifles......cars kill over 30,000 people a year.....and can drive 100 mph down side streets where children play...

Then be consistent...

Knives kill more people each year than rifles do,

AR-15 rifles number over 20 million in private hands.

3 or 4 were used in mass public shootings in 2019...if that....

Cars kill over 30,000 people every single year....every year....

According to your theory on rifles...this means you need to support a governor on cars that limit them to 25 mph.....we can't have cars that kill over 30,000 people a year racing down side streets at 100 miles an hour...
Yes. there are lots of guns in private hands. That is not a reason why we can't change the design requirements. Cars weren't required to have seatbelts until they were.

Also....cars are the primary delivery method of both mass public shooters and gang drive by shooters.........if you limited them to 25 mph, the police would be able to catch them easier.....

See how your insane logic works?

With a governor, cars would not be capable of racing down neighborhoods with schools at 100 miles an hour......and they wouldn't be able to kill over 30,000 people a year.......
We are mostly able to prevent 100 mph in a school zone by other means.

Yes. there are lots of guns in private hands. That is not a reason why we can't change the design requirements. Cars weren't required to have seatbelts until they were.

According to your logic...

20 million AR-15 rifles in private hands...actually a lot more.

They need to be limited because 3-4....yes....that is me laughing at you.....were used illegally.....

73 people total, not all killed by rifles were killed in mass public shootings with all guns......

Cars kill over 30,000 people every single year.......

Cars need to be limited to 25 mph if not even slower to save the lives of children in neighborhoods where cars can race at 100 mph.......

Just looked it up...cars killed 39,239 people in 2019....

guns in mass public shootings....73.

We are mostly able to prevent 100 mph in a school zone by other means.

No...actually, you aren't........signs don't stop cars from speeding....according to you......

If you want to limit guns because of 73 deaths in just one random year........

Then 39,239 deaths by car means that you need to support limiting cars to 25 mph....so they can't race down school streets at 100 mph....

Also....cars are the primary delivery method of both mass public shooters and gang drive by shooters.........if you limited them to 25 mph, the police would be able to catch them easier.....

See how your insane logic works?
Yes, logic in your hands does tend to be insane.

Forum List

Back