Mike Pompeo is not doing himself any good

Asking for help with our elections to 3 foreign nations are impeachable offenses
Foreign reservations in his hotels leaving many empty paid for rooms ? The emolument clause ?? Impeachable
Someone fooling around with his tax audits ?
Afraid to have his people honor subpoenas? etc etc etc etc

Asking for help with our elections to 3 foreign nations are impeachable offenses
Foreign reservations in his hotels leaving many empty paid for rooms ? The emolument clause ?? Impeachable
Why be untruthful? Donny asked that they investigate Biden, not help with our election.

How are Donny’s actions different from Hillary asking a U.K. spy to dig dirt on Trump in Russia?

Why be untruthful? Donny asked that they investigate Biden, not help with our election.

How are Donny’s actions different from Hillary asking a U.K. spy to dig dirt on Trump in Russia?
How different ? You have proof ,a link for Hill asking a UK spy ?? I have trump on tape and he's president and nobody is above our laws including the man who would be king,,,,impeach

How different ? You have proof ,a link for Hill asking a UK spy ?? I have trump on tape and he's president and nobody is above our laws including the man who would be king,,,,impeach
It is well known that Clinton hired Steele. Ever heard of him? Look it up, but don’t look for proof in the MSM.

It is well known that Clinton hired Steele. Ever heard of him? Look it up, but don’t look for proof in the MSM.
Hill even if she did hire steele is quite different than the garbage asking russia ukraine and china for help He's president That in itself is impeachable No??? Please don't give me Hill bs We're talking about a misfit in our WH

Pompeo knows what it is to be honest and honorable. Obviously he decided it would be easier to just ignore all that to help Trump
He can see the bars getting closer in front of him, self preservation.... imo. If he does really cooperate.

Trump is running a shadow state dept.... with unconfirmed, with no security clearance, with personal politicos like Giuliani

And he is breaking the law!!

Hill even if she did hire steele is quite different than the garbage asking russia ukraine and china for help He's president That in itself is impeachable No??? Please don't give me Hill bs We're talking about a misfit in our WH
There is no doubt Trump is a Buffon but to think his actions impeachable, when so many prior presidents have done much worse, is just more partisan bull shit promoted by the establishment. Stop accepting it.

There is no doubt Trump is a Buffon but to think his actions impeachable, when so many prior presidents have done much worse, is just more partisan bull shit promoted by the establishment. Stop accepting it.
None of our prior presidents were perfect We'll never get perfect BUT this moron in the WH is the other side of perfect ,a buffoon yes ,,,but can we have 4 more years of a destroyer of what makes America great? He acts like a mafia leader Is that what you want ,,is that what we need?

I’ve seen the United States policy on Ukraine. We’ve been very clear about this. President Trump has been clear since the very beginning. We’ve wanted only the best things for the people of Ukraine, and that’s what — that’s what President Trump was trying to do. It was what he was trying to do for the entire time I’ve known him, including that phone call. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

One day after Robert Mueller appeared before Congress to provide testimony regarding Russian intervention in our 2016 election on his behalf, Trump called the president of Ukraine to ask him to intervene in our 2020 election on his behalf!

Trump said, "I would like you to find out about the other thing. There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

Trump abused his official powers "to solicit interference" from Ukraine in the upcoming 2020 election, and the White House took steps to cover it up.

Several White House officials were "deeply disturbed" by Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Was he abusing his official powers "to solicit interference" from Ukraine in the upcoming 2020 election. They tried to "lock down" all records of the phone call, especially the word-for-word transcript produced by the White House.

White House lawyers directed officials to remove the transcript of the call from a computer system that stores them for Cabinet-level officials and instead put the transcript in a system for especially sensitive information.

Pompeo claimed he knew nothing about all this. "So, you just gave me a report about a I.C. whistleblower complaint, none of which I've seen," Pompeo responded Right, when pigs fly.
Skanks thinks Barr and Pompeo are not honorable men because they aren't helping with The DemTard COUP version 506.

None of our prior presidents were perfect We'll never get perfect BUT this moron in the WH is the other side of perfect ,a buffoon yes ,,,but can we have 4 more years of a destroyer of what makes America great? He acts like a mafia leader Is that what you want ,,is that what we need?
You clearly are inflamed by the MSM. Stop consuming it.

Gip Not inflamed by anyone But I see what I see with my eyes I hear what I hear trump say I know his history
Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree

Gip Not inflamed by anyone But I see what I see with my eyes I hear what I hear trump say I know his history
Again, you are no different from the cons who were inflamed by their MSM media, when Ears was potus. Do you see the pattern yet?

Again, you are no different from the cons who were inflamed by their MSM media, when Ears was potus. Do you see the pattern yet?
So you're saying my eyes and ears deceive me??? That the *&^%^& in office has done nothing impeachable ? That he isn't hiding all his crap ? That he stopped subpoenas afraid of what they might bring ? If you're in the forest and see something that looks like a bear ,growls like a bear shits like a bear ,it's a gd bear Trump is there for all to see Don't let his bullshit fool you That's what he's best at

So you're saying my eyes and ears deceive me??? That the *&^%^& in office has done nothing impeachable ? That he isn't hiding all his crap ? That he stopped subpoenas afraid of what they might bring ? If you're in the forest and see something that looks like a bear ,growls like a bear shits like a bear ,it's a gd bear Trump is there for all to see Don't let his bullshit fool you That's what he's best at
You’re not comprehending. What Donny has done is peanuts compared to what other potus’ have done. Does this excuse him, Hell no. I’m fine with impeaching him, but I recognize that this would hardly be fair when you know nearly all of his predecessors these past 100 years have done far worse.

So, try to calm down. Stop watching MSNBC.

He hasn't done one thing wrong....not one...he does not have to obey ridiculous requests from Congress...Like the state dept employees not being able to bring white house or state dept council with them to the hearing...that is stupid...

Congress is co equal. They have authority for oversight. It is part of the constitutional system of checks and balances.

I thought you guys knew that.

But they're seperate too. Especially when oversight becomes a never-ending daily exercise in overreach.
Go figure?

You’re not comprehending. What Donny has done is peanuts compared to what other potus’ have done. Does this excuse him, Hell no. I’m fine with impeaching him, but I recognize that this would hardly be fair when you know nearly all of his predecessors these past 100 years have done far worse.

CNBC daytime MSNBC in the evening,,,,,,,,And FOX when I need a laugh

CNBC daytime MSNBC in the evening,,,,,,,,And FOX when I need a laugh
Thought so. That explains your uninformed posts.

They're different in that the Bidens are only at the top of a big barrel of corrupt scum.....That Gropey Joe is running for the DNC nomination is incidental.

Hillary and her fiction writer henchmen were in fact attempting to affect the election.

I'm sorry to tell you Hillary and Bidens are as innocent as the new fallen snow until you have something a court can nail them with Trump will be nailed to a cross if he doesn't win this election

Forum List

Back