Mike Pence op-ed in the Washington Post: Jan 6 was a power grab. So is busting the filibuster to nationalize elections

Crap.

Pence used the distraction of the contrived riot to bypass the constitutionally allowed objections and debates over the disputed states, in order to just ram through the electoral count.

Pence is a coward and tool of the permanent oligarchy.
Once again we see it. Two conservatives can and do disagree. But I have yet to claim that Oddball is anything but an honorable man.

Always suspected Pence was a plant, like Bush 41 was a foil for Reagan.

You know how I think....My "conspiracy theories" turn out to be spoiler alerts far more often than not.
I am perfectly willing to maintain an open mind. As part of that, although I haven’t seen evidence that satisfies me that the electoral chicanery attempted by the Dims amounted to sufficient numbers to steal the election, I have no problem in recognizing that they tried.

if it eventually turns out that they succeeded, I won’t be shocked. They are evil bastards.

I am perfectly willing to maintain an open mind. As part of that, although I haven’t seen evidence that satisfies me that the electoral chicanery attempted by the Dims amounted to sufficient numbers to steal the election, I have no problem in recognizing that they tried.

if it eventually turns out that they succeeded, I won’t be shocked. They are evil bastards.

Forum List

Back