Mike Lindell's Cybersecurity Expert: MyPillowGuy's Data is "Illegitimate"

You guys should be smarter than this. You keep coming up with conspiracies to explain why the last conspiracy theory blew up in your faces.
Conspiracy theory was termed by the CIA to castigate anyone who veered from their narrative. The lies, deception, and propaganda are all coming from out media now. Sadly, most people lap this up thinking it's a fine Napa wine while they're really drinking a two dollar bottle of Barefoot or strawberry hill from their local 7/11.

What’s obvious is that you guys are constantly talking about fraud and never seem to find the actually evidence for it.

Everything is intended to justify the continuation of this charade through more investigations, more subpoenas, more audits.
mueller, mueller mueller, mueller. remember when all you all did was talk about mueller? how about impeach, impeach impeach again, you fks are such fking hypocrites. you post what you are. Gaslighters.

Conspiracy theory was termed by the CIA to castigate anyone who veered from their narrative. The lies, deception, and propaganda are all coming from out media now. Sadly, most people lap this up thinking it's a fine Napa wine while they're really drinking a two dollar bottle of Barefoot or strawberry hill from their local 7/11.
they're all jim jonesing.

Christ almighty. You idiots have a conspiracy to explain the origin of the word conspiracy theory.

You are delusional.

mueller, mueller mueller, mueller. remember when all you all did was talk about mueller? how about impeach, impeach impeach again, you fks are such fking hypocrites. you post what you are. Gaslighters.
You were trying to make a point about the Mueller report yesterday, failed spectacularly at it and ran away.

You, my friend, are a goldfish.

You were trying to make a point about the Mueller report yesterday, failed spectacularly at it and ran away.

You, my friend, are a goldfish.
nope, it's out there for all to read. so how is it I failed? two face.

nope, it's out there for all to read. so how is it I failed? two face.
You failed to make a similar comparison between 2016 and 2020.

The Mueller report indicated there was no conspiracy between Trump and Russia. If I were as conspiratorial as you guys, I’d be telling everyone that the Mueller report was a coverup of the actual Trump Russia conspiracy.

But I’m not. I’m satisfied with the results of the product because I value the truth.

You, on the other hand, will refuse to believe anything that doesn’t tell you what you want to hear. Even if it means broadening and expanding the conspiracy to an absurd degree. Even if it means accepting complete frauds at face value without any evidence whatsoever.

You failed to make a similar comparison between 2016 and 2020.

The Mueller report indicated there was no conspiracy between Trump and Russia. If I were as conspiratorial as you guys, I’d be telling everyone that the Mueller report was a coverup of the actual Trump Russia conspiracy.

But I’m not. I’m satisfied with the results of the product because I value the truth.

You, on the other hand, will refuse to believe anything that doesn’t tell you what you want to hear. Even if it means broadening and expanding the conspiracy to an absurd degree. Even if it means accepting complete frauds at face value without any evidence whatsoever.
Just curious, how often do you supposed back then you talked about putin and the mueller report? You still talked about it Jul 6. just posted your quote. you're obsessed with the mueller report. My point was made head over heals.

Just curious, how often do you supposed back then you talked about putin and the mueller report? You still talked about it Jul 6. just posted your quote. you're obsessed with the mueller report. My point was made head over heals.
Who brought up the Mueller report here?

You or me?

Who brought up the Mueller report here?

You or me?
well I did. But you were talking about it in July. What's your point now? wanting to go swimming with me again? wash rinse repeat? It's your standard protocol in here.

Last edited:
Then don’t bring up the Mueller report and accuse me of being obsessed with it.
you were obsessed with it. past tense. see here we go weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee spinning in the water wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you're some kind of special. your need to repeat shit is overwhelming indeed.

you were obsessed with it. past tense. see here we go weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee spinning in the water wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you're some kind of special. your need to repeat shit is overwhelming indeed.
Less than an hour ago, you said this:
you're obsessed with the mueller report.
Present tense.

Ready to admit you’re a liar?

Less than an hour ago, you said this:

Present tense.

Ready to admit you’re a liar?
nope, mueller report was mentioned on July 6 by you. the dude ain't even in office anymore and you're still referring to it. Gotcha.

nope, mueller report was mentioned on July 6 by you. the dude ain't even in office anymore and you're still referring to it. Gotcha.
You’re referring to it and then blaming me for being obsessed with it. Then you lied about what you said but won’t admit it.

You’re a bad person.

Forum List

Back