Mike Lindell Urges SCOTUS to 'Immediately' Reinstate Trump and 'Get Rid of Communists'

Libs can't be old farts, libs are young and dumb.
Let me educate your dumb ass. I am a 74 year old Bernie Sanders Progressive and there are a hell of a lot of others like me. I have lived a long life and experienced and witnessed the best and the worst that human kind is capeble of. I have considered the merits of various political and economic ideologies. I studied the workings of our system and had a career in government. I am comfortable in my beliefs and values that are based on experience and intelectual consideration. I doubt that you can say the same. The positions that you take appear to be based on blind faith and mindless cult like fealty to a mentally ill demigod. Get out of here with your stupid shit

He has the courage to speak out. Not easy in today's atmosphere.

"Courage to speak out"???? Are you completely deranged? He's lying and scamming millions of dollars from gullible fools like you who donate to "stop the steal".

Before that he was lying and scamming people with his pillows. Paying out a million dollar class action law suit for false advertising.

Let me educate your dumb ass. I am a 74 year old Bernie Sanders Progressive and there are a hell of a lot of others like me. I have lived a long life and experienced and witnessed the best and the worst that human kind is capeble of. I have considered the merits of various political and economic ideologies. I studied the workings of our system and had a career in government. I am comfortable in my beliefs and values that are based on experience and intelectual consideration. I doubt that you can say the same. The positions that you take appear to be based on blind faith and mindless cult like fealty to a mentally ill demigod. Get out of here with your stupid shit

I'm a 72 year old social liberal, and fiscal conservative with a 40 year career in banking and law. Except for the differences in our careers, I could have written the rest of your paragraph.

In addition to banking, finance and the economy, I have also enjoyed a lifelong passion for the study of history, which provides a cautionary tale for how world calamities came about.

"Courage to speak out"???? Are you completely deranged? He's lying and scamming millions of dollars from gullible fools like you who donate to "stop the steal".

Before that he was lying and scamming people with his pillows. Paying out a million dollar class action law suit for false advertising.
The Pillow Man will soon become the Man Sleeping in a Box under a Bridge Man....when Dominion Voting Machines gets through with him

And all this because a narcissistic, lying, moron could not admit that he lost his re-election in November 2020.

He`s rarely seen on TV anymore where I live but I was in Montana and Wyoming last summer where he`s still treated as a someone who isn`t crazy. It`s no wonder that nobody wants to live there.

The Pillow Man will soon become the Man Sleeping in a Box under a Bridge Man....when Dominion Voting Machines gets through with him

And all this because a narcissistic, lying, moron could not admit that he lost his re-election in November 2020.
As long as we keep buying his pillows, he'll be just fine.

I might consider buying a pillow from him when the price drops to $5 each.
The "Going Out of Business" sale should be announced soon.

BTW The only audit Mike Lindell should worry about is one from the IRS. I think he's still doin the crack.

Former President Donald Trump tells A Bunch of Lies at his Rally​

"We have lived through five years of words just like this, with the former President tagging politicians and dissenters with nicknames, and outlets covered it because it brought ratings. Fast forward to last Saturday night where the former President had his first rally of the year amongst people who still take his word as gospel. It’s the continuation of fear-mongering, hate speech, and rhetoric for him to get applause–then he’ll have another one whenever he feels terrible about himself."

"Saturday night in Arizona began with election security expert and My Pillow owner Mike Lindell proclaiming the 2020 election will be overturned, Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake stating Dr. Anthony Fauci should be in jail. It was an open mic night to the MAGA faithful, which somehow, a year later, believes the former President isn’t using them for his own gain."

"Trump said some things not even remotely based on fact, including the election was stolen and there was “proof is all over the place.” He also equated the crowd size of the rally for the reason that he “couldn’t have lost.” It’s the same lyrics to a crowd that doesn’t care to drown it out."

This drivel is what the Trump base thrives on. It's been a year with no proof, and they still believe it which shows the depth of their intellect. Keep looking backward oh orange bloated narcissist.

Harm? He's made America great again.
Trump is a deranged megalomaniac.

This Country was doing fine albeit with plenty of issues to deal with but that son of a bitch ruined this Country & his party & people like you excuse what he's done.

You're a sorry bunch.

Forum List

Back