Migrants exploiting border wall gaps contaminate crops, threaten nation's food security, Arizona farmers say

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But will anything change? Not as long as Americans continue to vote for Dimocrats.

After shipping containers were removed from the border wall gaps, Arizona farmers raise concerns over food safety​

YUMA, Ariz. – The border crisis is jeopardizing the nation’s food security as migrants trespass through farmland, contaminating crops, two Arizona farmers with fields near the southern border told Fox News.

"There's obviously a food safety concern because our fields are monitored and audited and tested for different pathogens," Pasquinelli Produce Company President Alex Muller told Fox News. "If there's somebody that walks into our field and then we don't know about why we put up flags and kind of mark it out and we don’t harvest that."

But will anything change? Not as long as Americans continue to vote for Dimocrats.

After shipping containers were removed from the border wall gaps, Arizona farmers raise concerns over food safety​

I do not care about a border wall, but did not care if that state wanted to block sections with connex containers or not. Not at all sure why the administration fought it.

I do not care about a border wall, but did not care if that state wanted to block sections with connex containers or not. Not at all sure why the administration fought it.

Because like all Dimocrat administrations, they will always work to stop ANY attempts by states to protect their own borders.

You damn well should.....That's not just me talking but every BP guy I've talked to that has been assigned to our southern border.

Simply put a wall works. It's not that they can't get over it, they can if they work at it, but BP can be there waiting for them when they do.

Send those crops to the Prog cities. And put a tax on them for good measure.

Fuck "migrants" but I'm not seeing how their crops could get contaminated as they describe unless the illegals are taking a dump on them.

It would seem to me like walking through the bean rows to hoe something else in the garden.

Fuck "migrants" but I'm not seeing how their crops could get contaminated as they describe unless the illegals are taking a dump on them.

It would seem to me like walking through the bean rows to hoe something else in the garden.

Illegals are known for their personal hygiene. They always rank right up there with homeless folks.

Because like all Dimocrat administrations, they will always work to stop ANY attempts by states to protect their own borders.
I am a big believer in states rights and think states rights on a border with foreign nation trump Federal policy. But, suspect I am a minority position. Whatever our border states do is their own defense of foreigners illegally immigrating across their border, is a freeby to the rest of us, not to be discouraged.

You damn well should.....That's not just me talking but every BP guy I've talked to that has been assigned to our southern border.

Simply put a wall works. It's not that they can't get over it, they can if they work at it, but BP can be there waiting for them when they do.
Too expensive, requires expensive maintenance to keep standing (we've already repaired or replace a bunch at great expense, can easily be breached, we do not have and have no plans for constant manning of the entire lengths (and anybody know obstacles and barriers only effective with overwatch. China's border wall did not keep it from being one of the most conquered countries in the world. The soviet wall only worked with constant surveillance of a police state and was torn down. You just cannot sell me on a border wall, as Patton said, fixed fortifications are a testament to the stupidity of man.

I used to winter in Yuma with my RV.

Illegals have to be trudging through their winter crops daily, pissing and crapping!!

Too expensive, requires expensive maintenance to keep standing (we've already repaired or replace a bunch at great expense, can easily be breached, we do not have and have no plans for constant manning of the entire lengths (and anybody know obstacles and barriers only effective with overwatch. China's border wall did not keep it from being one of the most conquered countries in the world. The soviet wall only worked with constant surveillance of a police state and was torn down. You just cannot sell me on a border wall, as Patton said, fixed fortifications are a testament to the stupidity of man.
So you are are more savvy at what works than the "boots on the ground" are?

giphy.gif

Jeez....Remind me never to assign you to security.

Legend in your own mind are ya? ;)
No. But you know as well as I do, neither of the two parties want to solve anything, they can fund-raise on, instead.

Forum List

Back