Migrant Mother Says She Was Pressured to Storm US Border by Soros-Linked Group

BUT,
She was journeying to the Promised Land...

D4908US1.jpg

Following the shocking scenes last week, when hundreds of Central American migrants violently stormed the US Southern Border, a mother from one of the caravans has spoken out to say she was "forced" to join the march toward the border and felt "pressured" to rush the fence.

María Luisa Cáceres traveled from Honduras to the US-Mexico border with her 15-year-old special needs son and went to the El Chaparral border area in Tijuana on November 25 to check the status of her asylum number, where she was given the number 1537 and told she had to wait three weeks until she could apply.

Read more at nnettle.com ...

Maria, if you want to be an American, and want to work I hope our elected officials can find a spot for you.
After you get in line behind the 5+ million foreigners that are doing it legally!

We can take them all. My ancestors for the most part aren't natives. Yours?
Who's we? And who would be the most affected population if we were to let in all the foreigners who want to live in the US? That's right our poorest citizens, our Vets, our mentally challenged or brain injured or physically disabled people who heavily rely on government assistance.

We is (lol at the poor grammar), We are the cities in the Rust Belt with worthless property.

I have a new idea, no bankruptcy protection, corporate or personal, and no food stamps if you live someplace with a median home value of more than 200k...this is new and I need to think it out...

The Rust-Belt is affordable, none the less, and don't need Illegals competing for the lack of jobs, with them.

Keep the borders shut, plain & simple.

For anyone with a brain, Neon Nettle is a site that even conspiracy theorists says caters in conspiracy theories and the brain dead.

Among neon nettles stories are that Queen Elizabeth is shape shifting lizard and that the lead singer of Soundgarden was killed by illuminati.

Yeah, Purge, the only thing that should be purged, is this junk from your brain.

Neon Nettle - The Fake News Codex

The are quite a few "conservative" monkeys in Texas and elsewhere who seek to take over the U.S. government.

Monkeys?

She thinks White people are Monkeys, that's somehow not racist, but god-forbid, you say such about Blacks, or Mexicans, then all Hell breaks loose.

Still, she can't explain why Illegal Immigration, is a good thing, exactly??????

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

Following the shocking scenes last week, when hundreds of Central American migrants violently stormed the US Southern Border, a mother from one of the caravans has spoken out to say she was "forced" to join the march toward the border and felt "pressured" to rush the fence.

María Luisa Cáceres traveled from Honduras to the US-Mexico border with her 15-year-old special needs son and went to the El Chaparral border area in Tijuana on November 25 to check the status of her asylum number, where she was given the number 1537 and told she had to wait three weeks until she could apply.

Soros has hated America ever since we defeated the Nazis

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

Soros has hated America ever since we defeated the Nazis

Soros is more of a Jewish Chauvinist, rather than a Nazi.

I don't know why anybody thinks his Liberal, pro-Immigration, lax-Borders policies somehow reflects the Nazis?

Now, that's a good joke, thanks for the laugh.

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

Maria, if you want to be an American, and want to work I hope our elected officials can find a spot for you.
After you get in line behind the 5+ million foreigners that are doing it legally!

Here before the USA was formed.

Your family is what percent Native American? That's neat. Sometimes not being by a lot I figure "we" effectively exterminated "them".

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

Your family is what percent Native American? That's neat. Sometimes not being by a lot I figure "we" effectively exterminated "them".

"We" keep your non-sense away from me.

My family comes from 20th century Polish Catholic immigrants, we didn't exterminate Natives.

BTW, Hispanics will start to encroach on Native Americans, eventually.

So, all these Illegals are replacing "Our American diversity" good work, losers.

Who's we? And who would be the most affected population if we were to let in all the foreigners who want to live in the US? That's right our poorest citizens, our Vets, our mentally challenged or brain injured or physically disabled people who heavily rely on government assistance.

We is (lol at the poor grammar), We are the cities in the Rust Belt with worthless property.

I have a new idea, no bankruptcy protection, corporate or personal, and no food stamps if you live someplace with a median home value of more than 200k...this is new and I need to think it out...

The Rust-Belt is affordable, none the less, and don't need Illegals competing for the lack of jobs, with them.

You kidding, these people are coming here to be working Americans. Just give them half a chance and we'll have tan waitresses and shorter than average steel mill workers with dark hair. If they have hiked across Mexico they can work.

My family comes from 20th century Polish Catholic immigrants, we didn't exterminate Natives.

So, all these Illegals are replacing "Our American diversity" good work, losers.

More people from other countries are replacing diversity....please explain.

We are becoming a Mariachi culture, because of "Open Borders", no? Yes, of course!

We are becoming a Mariachi culture, because of "Open Borders", no? Yes, of course!

You are becoming a Mariachi culture.....well, move by more people with hockey player last names if you want a LESS diverse cultural experience. Me, I like tall gals, red heads, short gals, straight hair, curly, thin, thick, tan, brown, pasty, you name it, I wan to try it.

FWIW, I get nervous when too many people of one type are around. Eventually when the Lutherans don't have catholics, blacks or jews to bash they'll decide the different families of lutheranism are worth fighting about and what if I'm on the underpowered side!

So what? Who is "replacing" anyone? We are all here together. We have "Mariachi culture," European culture as exemplified by Broadway, the New York Philharmonic, art shows, country-music culture of people who square-dance, Native American culture anchored in the pueblos, culture brought by Chinese and Japanese people, Italian culture, and all the rest. Except for Native American culture, we all come from different places. I just saw a woman on the bus today, an Ethiopian, who has the Christian Cross tattooed on her forehead.

What you are saying is inconsistent with The American Way.

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

And who is doing exactly what for "our poorest citizens, our Vets, our mentally challenged or brain injured or physically disabled people who heavily rely on government assistance"? So the VA did not want to pay what they owed to our Vets until it was forced into it? How about our mentally challenged or brained injured or physically disabled people? Exactly what is being done for them? The trump government does not want to help these people.
Oh, go, "pro-lifers." Because you folks don't give a shit.

You kidding, these people are coming here to be working Americans. Just give them half a chance and we'll have tan waitresses and shorter than average steel mill workers with dark hair. If they have hiked across Mexico they can work.
It will be a mixed bag at best. At worst the majority of them will need government assistance most of their lives, will have serious health problems, bring TB and other diseases into the schools. And I'm not even talking about the criminal element which will also be there.

Yes I have seen first hand the work ethic of Mexicans on farms. There are very few Americans that can work that fast and that hard and that long. I assume there are Central Americans that can work like that. But I also see the other side here in Arizona, the ones that continually need assistance, the ones with special needs kids and the very unhealthy ones.

Forum List

Back