Migrant kids outperform local kids

This is an over generalization, but... Illegal alien offspring take it for granted they get away with whatever, Legal immigrant kids are trying to live up to a higher standard. That is one of the differences between "immigrants" and illegal aliens. This is not a scientifically proven fact. Just my opinion.

I've read recently an interesting study on higher class whites dealing with increasing competition from higher class, especially Asian immigrants with an extremely competitive and education driven culture.

And I saw no benefit for America or Americans in the developments mentioned.

I don't WANT Americans to have to torture their children the way the freaking Japanese do in order for them to have a shot at getting into a top college.

That is not making this nation or the world a better place.

It's making it crappier.

Lazy losers like you are not what America is about.

Well, you tell me...

I guess "white" kids are not up to challenge
It is a matter of IQ, you know...
Not every "race" blessed with the smart genes I guess................

You posted the report as though it is a good thing.

So you tell me.

HOw is this good for America or Americans?

It is not.

So rather bullshitting like;
"ohhh, whites are the best, mexicans are stupid"
"look who is more advanced in the world, we are the smartest"
people of this nation need to take off their hats,
and start thinking about ways to change this trend.

But when somebody comes up with some ideas:
"Our education sucks,
we need to take steps to improve that,
we have to make colleges tuition free,
so all kids are in an equal race,
so our education is more competitive,
so it is more efficient and productive"

And then the same chorus begins
they are giving out "free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"

Here is immigrant brains for you, all "free" then...
But they don't like that either..............

Go figure :cuckoo:

SO, it's not good for US. Thank you for your honesty on that issue.

But you are happy about it. Why?

We have a way to reverse this trend.

Stop importing foreigners that take our jobs.

They are importing foreigners, because you CANT do your job...

IN a nation of 300 million they can't find kids smart enough to do the work?

Bullshit.

They are lazy and cheap.

As you said, this is not good for the US or Americans.

SO, lets change the rules so that the results ARE GOOD FOR THE US AND AMERICANS.

Trump has some good ideas on where to start on that.

Immigration Reform

Here are some additional specific policy proposals for long-term reform:

Increase prevailing wage for H-1Bs. We graduate two times more Americans with STEM degrees each year than find STEM jobs, yet as much as two-thirds of entry-level hiring for IT jobs is accomplished through the H-1B program. More than half of H-1B visas are issued for the program's lowest allowable wage level, and more than eighty percent for its bottom two. Raising the prevailing wage paid to H-1Bs will force companies to give these coveted entry-level jobs to the existing domestic pool of unemployed native and immigrant workers in the U.S., instead of flying in cheaper workers from overseas. This will improve the number of black, Hispanic and female workers in Silicon Valley who have been passed over in favor of the H-1B program. Mark Zuckerberg’s personal Senator, Marco Rubio, has a bill to triple H-1Bs that would decimate women and minorities.

Requirement to hire American workers first. Too many visas, like the H-1B, have no such requirement. In the year 2015, with 92 million Americans outside the workforce and incomes collapsing, we need companies to hire from the domestic pool of unemployed. Petitions for workers should be mailed to the unemployment office, not USCIS.

With this education system, this country is forced to import brains.

If you limit H1 visas, US tech companies who are flooding the world market with US products and technology and bringing back the money(to cayman islands!@#!@$!@$!@), would just simply shift their whole operations.
Bill Gates asked for either an education reform so we can graduate more engineers, or remove the quote on tech H1 visas.

Do you know how many engineers are graduated in Russia compared to US?
Remember, Russia has less than the half of the US population...

We need tuition free college in this country. That is the best investment for the future that could shift this trend, so our own people can rise up in the production ladder, so they can contribute more to the wealth of this country, rather than ending up as bunch of deadbeats in life...

More immigration laws wont help a bit w/o fixing the education...
I support Sanders education reform plan, over Trumps immigration reform plan...

This is an over generalization, but... Illegal alien offspring take it for granted they get away with whatever, Legal immigrant kids are trying to live up to a higher standard. That is one of the differences between "immigrants" and illegal aliens. This is not a scientifically proven fact. Just my opinion.

I've read recently an interesting study on higher class whites dealing with increasing competition from higher class, especially Asian immigrants with an extremely competitive and education driven culture.

I don't WANT Americans to have to torture their children the way the freaking Japanese do in order for them to have a shot at getting into a top college.

It's making it crappier.

Wanting Americans today to be able to have a traditional American childhood and not have to start competing for university admissions in preschool is not being lazy.

I do not believe there is a real benefit from that level of competition.

IMO, it is unhealthy.

I believe that, at MOST, you might be able to squeeze out a few points in testing.

Which could make the difference in college admissions.

But not in the real world.

I do not want America to change to be more like high pressure East Asian countries, with their shitty childhoods and high rates of suicide.

You posted the report as though it is a good thing.

So you tell me.

HOw is this good for America or Americans?

It is not.

"Our education sucks,

"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"

Bullshit.

They are lazy and cheap.

SO, lets change the rules so that the results ARE GOOD FOR THE US AND AMERICANS.

Immigration Reform

Increase prevailing wage for H-1Bs. We graduate two times more Americans with STEM degrees each year than find STEM jobs, yet as much as two-thirds of entry-level hiring for IT jobs is accomplished through the H-1B program. More than half of H-1B visas are issued for the program's lowest allowable wage level, and more than eighty percent for its bottom two. Raising the prevailing wage paid to H-1Bs will force companies to give these coveted entry-level jobs to the existing domestic pool of unemployed native and immigrant workers in the U.S., instead of flying in cheaper workers from overseas. This will improve the number of black, Hispanic and female workers in Silicon Valley who have been passed over in favor of the H-1B program. Mark Zuckerberg’s personal Senator, Marco Rubio, has a bill to triple H-1Bs that would decimate women and minorities.

Requirement to hire American workers first. Too many visas, like the H-1B, have no such requirement. In the year 2015, with 92 million Americans outside the workforce and incomes collapsing, we need companies to hire from the domestic pool of unemployed. Petitions for workers should be mailed to the unemployment office, not USCIS.

If you limit H1 visas, US tech companies who are flooding the world market with US products and technology and bringing back the money(to cayman islands!@#!@$!@$!@), would just simply shift their whole operations.
Bill Gates asked for either an education reform so we can graduate more engineers, or remove the quote on tech H1 visas.

We need tuition free college in this country. That is the best investment for the future that could shift this trend, so our own people can rise up in the production ladder, so they can contribute more to the wealth of this country, rather than ending up as bunch of deadbeats in life...

Then change the education system.

Or let the corporations can do their own training.

Or let the corporations lobby for education reform instead of more visas.

DO not import foreigners to take our jobs.

Throwing more money are colleges is not the answer. We have been doing that.

It's making it crappier.

Hmm. Lazy losers that sneak in over the border and breed like bunnies. And lazy losers that let themselves become the peasant class for all those rich lazy empowered classes like pawns in a game way over their heads. You, buckaroo, are in over your head. Big-time.

It is not.

"Our education sucks,

"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"
"free shit"

Bullshit.

They are lazy and cheap.

Immigration Reform

Then change the education system.

Or let the corporations can do their own training.

Or let the corporations lobby for education reform instead of more visas.

DO not import foreigners to take our jobs.

Throwing more money are colleges is not the answer. We have been doing that.

Do you know how much it cost to get an engineering degree?
Then what is the tuition for, if this country was throwing money to the colleges?

This county needs more engineers desperately.
At the same time she is charging her kids ridiculous amounts of money to be able to get an engineering degree...

This is a detrimental system...

It's making it crappier.

Wanting Americans today to be able to have a traditional American childhood and not have to start competing for university admissions in preschool is not being lazy.

I do not believe there is a real benefit from that level of competition.......

You are a lazy POS, and weaklings like you only enervate society. Americans are competitors. Always have been, always will be. Unfortunately, losers like you have always found a way to coast along on the energy, effort, and courage of others.

Disparaging hateful remarks FOR illegal aliens, that will make everything ALL better? Illegal aliens, all they gotta do is immigrate legally. Not that big a deal, by the way. It isn't racist or hateful or anti immigrant, not lazy. Just fair. Gotta problem with fairness? That can't be asking TOO much, is it?

I do not want America to change to be more like high pressure East Asian countries, with their shitty childhoods ....

Do you many people who are or have grown up in the countries you don't (or likely can't) name? You are talking out your ass based on fear, weakness, and stereotype.

I do not want America to change to be more like high pressure East Asian countries, with their shitty childhoods ....

Do you many people who are or have grown up in the countries you don't (or likely can't) name? You are talking out your ass based on fear, weakness, and stereotype.

You cant even type in your own language, and you will compete with whom exactly??? :cuckoo:

... Lazy losers that sneak in over the border and breed like bunnies. ...

Coming into the US illegally is wrong on many levels, but it is seldom easy. You're emotional and ignorant.

You cant [sic] even type in your own language...

Yes I can. You really suck at this, don't you?

We need tuition free college in this country. .....

Exactly what we don't need.

So we have more of the same type of MORONS like you?.......

Are you saying that anyone who doesn't attend college is a "moron"? Is that your position?

No.

What I am saying is that; you are a MORON.
And it would be beneficial for this country not have MORONS like you rolling around...

Yes, we have all seen how you did...
Well done, for your capacity....

We need tuition free college in this country. .....

Exactly what we don't need.

So we have more of the same type of MORONS like you?.......

Are you saying that anyone who doesn't attend college is a "moron"? Is that your position?

No.........

Really? That's exactly what your post means. Maybe you have trouble expressing yourself accurately.

Yes, we have all seen how you did........

Care to be more specific? Can you be?

Forum List

Back