Microwaves, schizophrenia, and our military

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Yes . well still. Just tell us in one sentence what this document says the government is doing and why. Use your powers of summation and conciseness.

For someone so mindless, why are you not a Kerry supporter?

As somebody that works in the RF and MW industry, I am quite familiar with what NewGuy is "suggesting" by posting the article and frankly, he might be onto something.

I know for a fact the military is experimenting with many non-lethal weapons systems that utilize RF and MW frequencies to screw with one's mind.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
As somebody that works in the RF and MW industry, I am quite familiar with what NewGuy is "suggesting" by posting the article and frankly, he might be onto something.

I know for a fact the military is experimenting with many non-lethal weapons systems that utilize RF and MW frequencies to screw with one's mind.

I was trying to let the doc stand on its own with its own credibility without getting into the Non-lethal stuff.

If we want to go there we could talk also about sound devices and nausea and bladder functions.

I don't think these guys are ready for that level of stuff.

They can't even read a govt doc for 45 seconds without opinionated summary.

Originally posted by NewGuy
For someone so mindless, why are you not a Kerry supporter?

I'm doing this to make you better. Can you really not see that?

So it has something to do with radio waves?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I'm doing this to make you better. Can you really not see that?

So it has something to do with radio waves?
:laugh:

I was trying to let the doc stand on its own with its own credibility without getting into the Non-lethal stuff.

If we want to go there we could talk also about sound devices and nausea and bladder functions.

I don't think these guys are ready for that level of stuff.

They can't even read a govt doc for 45 seconds without opinionated summary.

I got it long ago fool

so whats the point of the post?

Originally posted by dilloduck
I got it long ago fool

so whats the point of the post?

I am a fool when you cannot understand the intent of the post.

Ok.
:rolleyes:

The guy that invented the MW oven came up with the idea while working on a radar system in a lab.

He had inadvertently placed his sandwich in front of a MW (radar) antenna while doing some measurements and when he grabbed the sandwich to take a bite, it was hot. So it gave him the idea to create the MW oven (remember, when they first came out they were called "Radar" Ranges).

So just imagine what a directional RF frequency could do if manipulated just right. Also, don't forget that our neurological system works on electrical impulses and RF and MW work on electrical pulses.

I am a fool when you cannot understand the intent of the post.

Ok.
:rolleyes:

no your a fool for dragging it out like this----we're using experimental weapons ! So what?

The guy that invented the MW oven came up with the idea while working on a radar system in a lab.

He had inadvertently placed his sandwich in front of a MW (radar) antenna while doing some measurements and when he grabbed the sandwich to take a bite, it was hot. So it gave him the idea to create the MW oven (remember, when they first came out they were called "Radar" Ranges).

So just imagine what a directional RF frequency could do if manipulated just right. Also, don't forget that our neurological system works on electrical impulses and RF and MW work on electrical pulses.

Wow. the implications of this are enormous, do you have a link that supports what you are saying?!

D, I didn't say that at all.

You said yourself you wanted a summary.

Mighty nice of you to make me look like I was saying "you are lame" when I call you out for not reading the post.

Relax hombre...I read your post - I just didn't care...I was asking you to point out the signifigance of whatever you think you found - up front. :) that's all.

I believe it was a chocolate bar... ;) and in his pocket.

here ya go, thanks to google:

http://www.upv.es/gcm/docente/history.html

Like many of today's great inventions, the microwave oven was a by-product of another technology. It was during a radar-related research project around 1946 that Dr. Percy Spencer, a self-taught engineer with the Raytheon Corporation, noticed something very unusual. He was testing a new vacuum tube called a magnetron (we are searching for a picture of an actual 1946 magnetron), when he discovered that the candy bar in his pocket had melted. This intrigued Dr. Spencer, so he tried another experiment. This time he placed some popcorn kernels near the tube and, perhaps standing a little farther away, he watched with an inventive sparkle in his eye as the popcorn sputtered, cracked and popped all over his lab.

Masers were found to be impractical for wartime activity in the fact they could be deflected by metal and absorbed by water. In bad weather, it became impractical.

-Hence the further development of Laser.

Every bodily function workes off of electrical impulses which can be overriden, manipulated, or shut down by outside RF.

Masers were found to be impractical for wartime activity in the fact they could be deflected by metal and absorbed by water. In bad weather, it became impractical.

-Hence the further development of Laser.

Every bodily function workes off of electrical impulses which can be overriden, manipulated, or shut down by outside RF.

Agreed, but Lasers have an even worse rain-fade margin and are not very practical either (well, not for commercial use).

Yes -=d=- I did muddle the story (shoulda googled it before typing). But the basic primise is the same.

And just what ARE your thoughts on this NG??????

It wouldn't be productive for the point of fact if I mentioned my thoughts on it.

You guys like to judge fact by opinion instead of opinion by fact.

If I found a bunch of people seeing the problem with this doc and realizing things may not be as our leaders so misleadingly portray, it might be different.

Right now, you are looking for a reason to discard myself or the evidence.

My perspective would not be productive to the issue at hand.

It wouldn't be productive for the point of fact if I mentioned my thoughts on it.

You guys like to judge fact by opinion instead of opinion by fact.

If I found a bunch of people seeing the problem with this doc and realizing things may not be as our leaders so misleadingly portray, it might be different.

Right now, you are looking for a reason to discard myself or the evidence.

My perspective would not be productive to the issue at hand.

I get it------throw out some mystery info-----berate people for not "getting"-----refuse to offer your opinion.

How brave ! How brilliant ! How typical of you to waste our time like this!

I get it------throw out some mystery info-----berate people for not "getting"-----refuse to offer your opinion.

How brave ! How brilliant ! How typical of you to waste our time like this!

Whatever.

If your time is wasted for learning something, then my perspective of what you are about is justified.

Forum List

Back