Michigan State University changes course. No in-person classes

I’m personally enjoying the shit out of watching these universities admit to everyone their entire educational program is no better in person than online. Unless you’re on a sports team there really is no reason to attend such a place. Stay home and pay a fraction of the cost. They say in one breath University of Phoenix sucks because it’s online. But now even they can do it online.

They aura of attending any of these places is shattered.

The University of Phoenix sucks because it is a diploma mill.
Which makes them just like every other college.

...says the person with a GED at best.
This is the best someone calling themselves a teacher can do? Are you trying to prove just how worthless you fuckers are?
You are one of the dumbest Mfers on this message board. You can ever answer a post without anything except deflection or insults. Assuming you have a GED was a gift. Personally, I think you got thrown out of middle school at age 16 for failing to graduate to high school. That is is why you have such a low opinion of education. You are jealous because you never got one!
You- You probably don’t even have a GED.

Also you- All you do is insult people!

Go get your blanky and cry this one out. I’m sure I’m not the first to be so unimpressed with your intelligence brags.
I don't care. I have an M.Ed in the topic, which means you could not find your ass with both hands
LMAO! You just can’t help yourself.

Yes, you can't help being stupid.
I’m personally enjoying the shit out of watching these universities admit to everyone their entire educational program is no better in person than online. Unless you’re on a sports team there really is no reason to attend such a place. Stay home and pay a fraction of the cost. They say in one breath University of Phoenix sucks because it’s online. But now even they can do it online.

They aura of attending any of these places is shattered.

The University of Phoenix sucks because it is a diploma mill.
Which makes them just like every other college.

...says the person with a GED at best.
This is the best someone calling themselves a teacher can do? Are you trying to prove just how worthless you fuckers are?
You are one of the dumbest Mfers on this message board. You can ever answer a post without anything except deflection or insults. Assuming you have a GED was a gift. Personally, I think you got thrown out of middle school at age 16 for failing to graduate to high school. That is is why you have such a low opinion of education. You are jealous because you never got one!
You- You probably don’t even have a GED.

Also you- All you do is insult people!

Go get your blanky and cry this one out. I’m sure I’m not the first to be so unimpressed with your intelligence brags.
I don't care. I have an M.Ed in the topic, which means you could not find your ass with both hands
LMAO! You just can’t help yourself.

Yes, you can't help being stupid.
Ha! Hahaha! OMG let me catch my breath.

Think I’m ok to type now. That was fun.

So the guy who is desperately touting his higher education as the example of being an intelligent being to justify the expense and time invested has so far failed miserably. This last reply was by far the best one though.

I bet you have a copy of your diploma in your wallet at all times. And you whip it out there constantly to remind people you’re calling idiots just how educated you are. Which I suppose is your defense mechanism when caught in awkward situations where you attempt to downplay another’s intelligence. Probably a daily thing with you.

That’s not the best part though. The best part is after whipping out your degree fails to impress, your parting shot is...

I’m rubber and you’re glue!

LMAO! You sad little man. After all that time on money spent on your precious degree your final word for someone you say doesn’t even have a GED is?

A tactic learned by everyone on the playground at five years old.

That diploma has served you well sir. It obviously kicks in when you most need it. And you wield it like a crown of royalty amongst the surfs. And so with that amazing reply I suppose there’s only one thing left for me to reply with.

You have cooties.
You are a pathetic loser. Goodbye retard@
Don’t forget! I’m the guy who probably doesn’t even have a GED who gut fucking stomped your ass.

Have a good night cupcake.

Forum List

Back