Michigan SOS Issues Unconstitutional Polling Decree

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Michigan has a rino legislature but is ruled by an unholy trinity of Democrat women working to steal the election for the far left.

Michigan has never had a problem with voter intimidation, particularly with guns.

But out of the blue, recently, again without the legislature, the SOS issued an UNCONSTITUTIONAL EDICT that no one may open carry within 100 feet of a polling place.

She did this without consulting anyone, including law enforcement.

Now why do you suppose a Democrat, who has been slapped down so many times before, would put out another unconstitutional decree? The answer should be obvious

Hint: she is daring "gun nuts" to defy her order

Michigan has a rino legislature but is ruled by an unholy trinity of Democrat women working to steal the election for the far left.

Michigan has never had a problem with voter intimidation, particularly with guns.

But out of the blue, recently, again without the legislature, the SOS issued an UNCONSTITUTIONAL EDICT that no one may open carry within 100 feet of a polling place.

Now why do you suppose a Democrat, who has been slapped down so many times before, would put out another unconstitutional decree? The answer should be obvious

Think it worse than that----

Dems are throwing the election into complete and utter chaos so no winner can be named. Neither will be awarded the 270 electoral votes----so Pelosi by Us law will then become leader on Jan. 20, 2021 because a new president can not be named without the electoral votes. Preventing voters from carrying weapons---allows BLM antifa BLACK PANTHERS to attack voters preventing the thugs from being shot ----------nullifying the election.

Vote early in person.....

Dems are throwing the election into complete and utter chaos so no winner can be named. Neither will be awarded the 270 electoral votes----so Pelosi by Us law will then become leader on Jan. 20, 2021 because a new president can not be named without the electoral votes. Preventing voters from carrying weapons---allows BLM antifa BLACK PANTHERS to attack voters preventing them from being shot without fear of being shot-----------nullifying the election.

I live in DEEP Shit Blue area
Democrats here have lost their minds over COVID19 and Trump. I have to leave.
Voting early means they will have time to "correct" my vote

Dems are throwing the election into complete and utter chaos so no winner can be named. Neither will be awarded the 270 electoral votes----so Pelosi by Us law will then become leader on Jan. 20, 2021 because a new president can not be named without the electoral votes. Preventing voters from carrying weapons---allows BLM antifa BLACK PANTHERS to attack voters preventing them from being shot without fear of being shot-----------nullifying the election.

I KNOW some gun "nut" or 10 will open carry just to challenge this.

The Scriptures say we need to be wise as serpents but harmless as doves.

The unholy trinity WANTS them to so when Michigan goes to Trump, THEY CAN SAY Biden voters were intimidated, and challenge the results in court. That's what most of us believe.

Even if a 2nd Amendment type DOESNT show up with a gun, you can bet some DEMOCRAT will just so they can use this.

The unholy trinity WANTS them to so when Michigan goes to Trump, THEY CAN SAY Biden voters were intimidated, and challenge the results in court. That's what most of us believe.

Even if a 2nd Amendment type DOESNT show up with a gun, you can bet some DEMOCRAT will just so they can use this.
My hubby is from the UP of Michigan orginally-----I know plenty of gun toting Michiganites---think many, especially given their hate of the dem governor in all of Michigan now, are going to ignore the decree---------and I suspect that the libs will send out their brown shirts to attack---I expect riots/stabbings/shootings on election night. I hope not but ......

My hubby is from the UP of Michigan orginally-----I know plenty of gun toting Michiganites---think many, especially given their hate of the dem governor in all of Michigan now, are going to ignore the decree---------and I suspect that the libs will send out their brown shirts to attack---I expect riots/stabbings/shootings on election night. I hope not but ......
Just make sure you vote BEFORE you defy the order.
:laugh:

Do you ever bitch about the violation of the 4th amendment which occurs on a regular basis by state and fed on asset forfeiture or do you only care about the second and ignore the rest?

Just make sure you vote BEFORE you defy the order.
:laugh:
Amen to that!!

Yes. That's why I said "be wise as serpents and harmless as doves."
We put these three in office. The SMART thing to do is to choose wisely.

This is the wrong time to make a statement. It will go thru the courts and she will lose again.

Avoid the temptation to challenge this during this election. Its giving them the opportunity they're looking for.

I pray our side doesnt fall into the trap

Maybe she didn't anticipate a problem until they showed up, protesting at the State House, armed to the teeth and then later planned to kidnap her and blow up bridges to cover their escape. Straights are often intimidated by gun nuts with their ARs hinging out and magazines locked in as they feel naturally disadvantaged. I don't know if it will fly, but I understand. What is the matter with 100 ft? If you cannot hit somebody with an AR at 100 Ft without a scope, you really shouldn't be carrying one anyway. I despise amateurs.

I'll take photos. We dont have Antifa in my town

You will on election day.

I'll be bringing this...

Horsemansaxt1.jpg

Interesting.....Michigan's Governor was on Meet The Depressed Sunday....and she flashed the numbers

next to a potted plant at the 1:50 mark of the video while she was cussing out Trump.

86 means kill, remove, throw out....
45 means the 45th president of the United States.

So....this bitch is encouraging people to assassinate the president.

1603147784965.png

Interesting.....Michigan's Governor was on Meet The Depressed Sunday....and she flashed the numbers

next to a potted plant at the 1:50 mark of the video while she was cussing out Trump.

86 means kill, remove, throw out....
45 means the 45th president of the United States.

So....this bitch is encouraging people to assassinate the president.

View attachment 404065

Yeah, I saw that. This woman and her ongoing feud with the president is wearing thin. She whines about attacks but she attacks this president daily, when she isnt busy running the state by EO

Forum List

Back