Michigan man fined $128 for warming up car in his girlfriend's driveway.

Why lie about this? Did you not read the article posted? It says "specifically designated no-idle zones" and exceptions will be made for running a vehicle for heating, air conditioning, etc. What a miserable bunch of whiners we have here. Get back to us when someone actually pays a fine or goes to jail for idling their car for over 10 minutes.

So the Roseville police stand by this ticket as a public safety concern- someone might enter an unlocked car! What's next? Ticketing people for not locking the doors of their home?

If someone steals your car, will you go to the cops and demand they find your car.??? Hell yes you will and the taxpayers will pay for that search caused by your stupidity. I NEVER leave my car running and unlocked while i go inside.

So the Roseville police stand by this ticket as a public safety concern- someone might enter an unlocked car! What's next? Ticketing people for not locking the doors of their home?

If someone steals your car, will you go to the cops and demand they find your car.??? Hell yes you will and the taxpayers will pay for that search caused by your stupidity. I NEVER leave my car running and unlocked while i go inside.

People can do whatever they want with their car on their own property.

Is it ok if the door is locked?. I do that and use a spare key to open the door. Anyway - i think it's a good law. Blacks and illegals love to steal cars.

Roseville Man Goes Ballistic Over Ticket For Car Running In Driveway, Sparks Debate

jan 6 2016 On a cold morning in Roseville, resident Nick Taylor, 24, drove up to his girlfriend’s house and ran inside to pick her up with her two-year-old son.

He left his car running in the driveway. Instead of returning to a warm vehicle, he got a costly reminder in the form of a $128 ticket on the windshield from Roseville for leaving a vehicle unattended.

He ranted about it on Facebook, blaming the dip*** police for not just knocking on the door and telling him to turn off his car, and his post drew thousands of shares and angry comments, many of them on his side.

Police stand by the ticket. “I encourage our officers to write this ticket,” said Roseville Police Chief James Berlin, citing car theft as public safety concern.

“All it takes is someone to hop in this car and take off. Then there’s a chase often at a high rate of speed and all that could have been prevented,” Chief Berlin added, saying a remote starter includes safeguards against theft.
Cops leave their cars running all the time without being in them....

Is it ok if the door is locked?. I do that and use a spare key to open the door. Anyway - i think it's a good law. Blacks and illegals love to steal cars.

Roseville Man Goes Ballistic Over Ticket For Car Running In Driveway, Sparks Debate

jan 6 2016 On a cold morning in Roseville, resident Nick Taylor, 24, drove up to his girlfriend’s house and ran inside to pick her up with her two-year-old son.

He left his car running in the driveway. Instead of returning to a warm vehicle, he got a costly reminder in the form of a $128 ticket on the windshield from Roseville for leaving a vehicle unattended.

He ranted about it on Facebook, blaming the dip*** police for not just knocking on the door and telling him to turn off his car, and his post drew thousands of shares and angry comments, many of them on his side.

Police stand by the ticket. “I encourage our officers to write this ticket,” said Roseville Police Chief James Berlin, citing car theft as public safety concern.

“All it takes is someone to hop in this car and take off. Then there’s a chase often at a high rate of speed and all that could have been prevented,” Chief Berlin added, saying a remote starter includes safeguards against theft.

Bet if you posted this a few months ago , the morons would be coming out of the woodwork telling you how untrue it is LOL...

Oh wait you will probably. get that anyway. ANTIFA's can't research.

Forum List

Back