Michigan man charged with threatening to kill Biden, Pelosi and Whitmer

"The FBI, which initiated the investigation, received a tip that Docter posted threats on the social media site iFunny, and the case was later taken over by Michigan State Police, the statement said."

WTF?? He's arrested by the tyrant for posting a joke on a site called iFunny?

Last edited:
(Reuters) - Michigan state prosecutors have charged a 21-year-old man with threatening to kill President Joe Biden, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, all Democrats, saying he claimed to “be the catalyst” for an American revolution, officials said on Tuesday.

The office of Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel on Monday charged Joshua Docter, 21, of Holland, Michigan, with threatening terrorism and using a computer to commit a crime. Each count carries a sentence of up to 20 years in prison.

What is wrong with these people? It's like a disease. It seems that authorities are taking such threats more seriously.
the democrats have dedicated themselves to killing the american people

Credible proof?

View attachment 468683

Ashli Babbett

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yep, insurrection and terrorism have consequences. Ashli Babbitt learned the hard way. It's hard to believe she was that stupid.

View attachment 468684

Then you won't mind if the insurrectionists in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, New York, etc, etc, etc,... suffer the same fate as they burn, loot, and murder.

*****SMILE*****

Apples and oranges, sparky. They weren't trying to overturn a lawful presidential election. They were protesting for racial equality and justice. Stick to the thread topic.

View attachment 468687

They're insurrectionists attacking state and federal properties and endangering the officials on those properties and as a land owner I demand the same protection on my properties that any high official would expect.

If you want to protest you'd best be peaceful or expect to be put down like a mad dog insurrectionist that you are.

*****SMILE*****

Stop trolling and trying to derail thread topic.

(Reuters) - Michigan state prosecutors have charged a 21-year-old man with threatening to kill President Joe Biden, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, all Democrats, saying he claimed to “be the catalyst” for an American revolution, officials said on Tuesday.

The office of Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel on Monday charged Joshua Docter, 21, of Holland, Michigan, with threatening terrorism and using a computer to commit a crime. Each count carries a sentence of up to 20 years in prison.

What is wrong with these people? It's like a disease. It seems that authorities are taking such threats more seriously.

Submit a Tip — FBI
They have to now. Those Michigan militia type hill billies are off the hook. They used to deer hunt and fish, now they plot to carry out political assasinations, kidnapping, attacks on the nation's capital, dumber than dirt, anti-American and armed. You got to take them serious, as they are seriously deranged. Need to be serving the consecutive 20 year sentences, to keep the riffraff off the streets and out of trouble.

Amen! MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell was talking a few minutes ago about "Who will be the next Timothy McVeigh". We live in scary times.
It has been getting bad up in the north woods for a long time, think what you said, McVeigh goes back a long way. His attack and connection to Michigan militia was back in 1995.

1615951597760.png

Credible proof?

View attachment 468683

Ashli Babbett

*****SMILE*****

Yep, insurrection and terrorism have consequences. Ashli Babbitt learned the hard way. It's hard to believe she was that stupid.

View attachment 468684

Then you won't mind if the insurrectionists in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, New York, etc, etc, etc,... suffer the same fate as they burn, loot, and murder.

*****SMILE*****

Apples and oranges, sparky. They weren't trying to overturn a lawful presidential election. They were protesting for racial equality and justice. Stick to the thread topic.

View attachment 468687

They're insurrectionists attacking state and federal properties and endangering the officials on those properties and as a land owner I demand the same protection on my properties that any high official would expect.

If you want to protest you'd best be peaceful or expect to be put down like a mad dog insurrectionist that you are.

*****SMILE*****

1615951886994.png

I'm simply demanding the same protections and rights that the elected officials expect.

If you have a problem with that then you don't understand what an insurrection is or the issue.

*****SMILE*****

What is wrong with these people? It's like a disease. It seems that authorities are taking such threats more seriously - including on social media.

Submit a Tip — FBI

That's funny, people who make threats are generally not going to do a damn thing. People who are going to act, act, they don't tend to telegraph it.

Credible proof?

View attachment 468683

Ashli Babbett

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468684

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468687

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468693

I'm simply demanding the same protections and rights that the elected officials expect.

If you have a problem with that then you don't understand what an insurrection is or the issue.

*****SMILE*****

Start your own thread and stop trolling this one. I'm about ready to report you and place you on permanent ignore. Your choice...

Credible proof?

:yes_text12:

Last edited:

Credible proof?

View attachment 468683

Ashli Babbett

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468684

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468687

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468693

*****SMILE*****

Start your own thread and stop trolling this one. I'm about ready to report you and place you on permanent ignore. Your choice...

1615952342680.png

Do it! Prove to me that you support an oligarchy that doesn't give a rats a$$ about you as your neighborhood is burned, looted, and murdered, by insurrectionists and would shoot you if you were the unarmed female protester or simply happened to be in Washington on the 6th of January.

I'm on topic.

How about you?

*****SMILE*****

What is wrong with these people? It's like a disease. It seems that authorities are taking such threats more seriously - including on social media. That would also include message board forums.

Submit a Tip — FBI

STFU, whiney b*tch.

Credible proof?

View attachment 468683

Ashli Babbett

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468684

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468687

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468693

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468696

Do it! Prove to me that you support an oligarchy that doesn't give a rats a$$ about you as your neighborhood is burned, looted, and murdered, by insurrectionists and would shoot you if you were the unarmed female protester or simply happened to be in Washington on the 6th of January.

I'm on topic.

How about you?

*****SMILE*****

Bye...

Credible proof?

View attachment 468683

Ashli Babbett

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468684

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468687

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468693

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468696

I'm on topic.

How about you?

*****SMILE*****

Bye...

Well, I guess that's one voice you won't have to listen to for a while. Good move.

1615952631665.png

Now if we could just get Biden, Pelosi, Kamala, and all the others, to follow your example they wouldn't see all those people being covered in the OP being made into an issue.

*****ROFLMAO*****

:poke::auiqs.jpg: :cool: :auiqs.jpg::poke:

Psst!!!... Do you need a coloring book, puppy to hug, or anything like that while you're in there?

Attachments

• 1615952619034.png
    1615952619034.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 21
1615953635953.png

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

One progressive poster ignoring me so I can respond to her post with whatever I want without having to watch their inane hypocritical drivel replies only several million more to go.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Time to round up all the insurrections who've been looting, burning, and murdering.

Last edited:

What is wrong with these people? It's like a disease. It seems that authorities are taking such threats more seriously - including on social media. That would also include message board forums.

Good citizen snitch

The lefty hall monitors are drunk with power
cjcjjcjcjcjjrjjf.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Submit a Tip — FBI

Good citizen snitch

View attachment 468716

It's just called good citizen. See something - say something. Don't turn the other cheek on terrorists - domestic or foreign.

Republicans are so damn violent.

They need to throw themselves in the sea.

Submit a Tip — FBI

Good citizen snitch

View attachment 468716

It's just called good citizen. See something - say something. Don't turn the other cheek on terrorists - domestic or foreign.

1615962660095.png

See!!! You do support shooting those insurrectionists and terrorists that burn, loot, and murder, in all those cities. I'm sure that with the videos of them and some facial recognition software we can identify them and ship them to China to help out the Uighurs so you can get your cheap stuff at Wally World if they don't take a round first.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back