CBS Reports DHS Has Detained 13,000+ Unaccompanied Kids at the Border, Calls it a ‘Crisis.’

Strange. Our Homeland Security Secretary states that things are under control at the border. I guess as long as the border patrol isn't in an all out fire fight with the drug cartels, everything is "under control".

Strange. Our Homeland Security Secretary states that things are under control at the border. I guess as long as the border patrol isn't in an all out fire fight with the drug cartels, everything is "under control".
Makes me wounder what other things involving national security are "under control"?
1615956435834.png

Probably has a Chinese secretary to help him out on the big issues.

*****SMILE*****

:)

"Vice President Kamala Harris, a vociferous critic of the previous administration’s unaccompanied minor detention policies, on Tuesday avoided a question on how the administration she’s a part of is holding minor immigrants in border states.

I haven’t been briefed on anything today about it, but I will when I get on the plane,” Harris told reporters in Denver, Colorado, when asked if she was worried about kids at the border. Harris didn’t speak to reporters for the rest of the day.

13,000 Children in Biden Kiddie Cages, thousands of COVID-19-infected children being placed on buses and shipped all over the US to be dumped in local communities without notifying local and state officials that they are coming, Mexican Cartels freely crossing our borders to sell children....and yet VP Kamala Harris says no one CCP Joe's and her administration has briefed her on these facts?!

Umm....HOW is Harris helping to lead the country when she does not even know the humanitarian and criminal illegal crisis Biden's policy has created, without knowing what is going on?

"Vice President Kamala Harris, a vociferous critic of the previous administration’s unaccompanied minor detention policies, on Tuesday avoided a question on how the administration she’s a part of is holding minor immigrants in border states.

I haven’t been briefed on anything today about it, but I will when I get on the plane,” Harris told reporters in Denver, Colorado, when asked if she was worried about kids at the border. Harris didn’t speak to reporters for the rest of the day.

13,000 Children in Biden Kiddie Cages, thousands of COVID-19-infected children being placed on buses and shipped all over the US to be dumped in local communities without notifying local and state officials that they are coming, Mexican Cartels freely crossing our borders to sell children....and yet VP Kamala Harris says no one CCP Joe's and her administration has briefed her on these facts?!

Umm....HOW is Harris helping to lead the country when she does not even know the humanitarian and criminal illegal crisis Biden's policy has created, without knowing what is going on?

6BC98EA5-2C4A-4079-AD24-68F85BA3C39D.gif

Forum List

Back