Bill Maher: ‘If Don Jr. Had Done What Hunter Biden Had Done, It Would Be Every Night, All Night on MSNBC’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
So true. MSLSD makes FOX NEWS look objective.

Bill Maher showed off his political iconoclastic nature when he called out to CNN’s Chris Cuomo the situational standards of cable news coverage.

The host of HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher appeared on set with Cuomo to discuss a variety of topics, which included a defense of parents’ worries over the Critical Race Theory controversy that many progressives believe to be falsely ginned up despite its impact on the Virginia gubernatorial race.

Not likely...every day was a new scandal in TFG's administration.
The cycle for outrages and broken laws was so short that no sooner than the media exposed one than the next one had arrived.

I don’t know about that.

I think it’s pretty stupid to go after the family of the guy who is POTUS. Attack Hunter all you like. I didn’t vote for him so I don’t care much.

That strategy didn’t work for Republicans.

The cycle for outrages and broken laws was so short that no sooner than the media exposed one than the next one had arrived.
The only thing the media exposed during the Trump administration was their propensity to make up bullshit.

TFG?

So true. MSLSD makes FOX NEWS look objective.

Hmmm... One of those times where Bill is a wee bit off. We all clearly saw Don Jr. coked out of his mind at CPAC. Don't remember much coverage about it at all. In fact, the reaction seemed to be, "Yeah, it figures, moving on..."

The only thing the media exposed during the Trump administration was their propensity to make up bullshit.
Well, true, they did that but they also lied, lined their own pockets, gave jobs to imbeciles, sycophants and fellow grifters and attacked the rights of citizens.

Hmmm... One of those times where Bill is a wee bit off. We all clearly saw Don Jr. coked out of his mind at CPAC. Don't remember much coverage about it at all. In fact, the reaction seemed to be, "Yeah, it figures, moving on..."
Exactly my point.
The idiocy and bullshit just keeps coming so regularly so that it's hard to concentrate on one thing.
Eventually you just accept it as the norm.

Exactly my point.
The idiocy and bullshit just keeps coming so regularly so that it's hard to concentrate on one thing.
Eventually you just accept it as the norm.
Because nobody really gave a shit. Just like nobody cares about Hunter's addictions or his laptop. Not even the Trumpanzees pretending they care.

That's their primary line of defense.
A new scandal a day.
Hoping that the voters have short attention spans.
Unfortunately.....we've reached our tolerance for Bullshit collectively and even Democrats are saying they've had enough.

A new scandal a day.
Haha, such amateur, weak gaslighting. In what the rest of us call "reality", that was actually the orange pile of shit's best defense. He had so many scandals that would have ended anyone else's career, that the nation got de-sensitized.

A new scandal a day.
Hoping that the voters have short attention spans.
Unfortunately.....we've reached our tolerance for Bullshit collectively and even Democrats are saying they've had enough.
Agreed.
Even though they're out of the administration now the grifting and the bullshit continues...and it's their own supporters that are paying for their grifting.

Forum List

Back