Michigan Lawmakers Launch Investigation Into 2020 Election

Republicans lawmakers are on the left....

dlhgwv.gif

They are getting complaints from lots of voters

No doubt. Trump was leading in every State and lost?? In one of those states he lead by 700,000 votes and lost??

They should investigate and recount in all of them. Something stinks to high heaven about this election and it all stems from the mail in votes the Dems pushed for.

No doubt. Trump was leading in every State and lost?? In one of those states he lead by 700,000 votes and lost??

They should investigate and recount in all of them. Something stinks to high heaven about this election and it all stems from the mail in votes the Dems pushed for.

No Biden won fair and square. Tramp is a loser in many ways.

Sure he did. Kinda funny Trump was leading in every state, one of them by 700,00 votes and Biden won??

Only an idiot like you would think nothing fishy was going on in the election all stemming from the mail in votes the Dems pushed.

Hell anyone with a working brain cell would think something was fishy. Guess that lets your stupid ass out.

Sure he did. Kinda funny Trump was leading in every state, one of them by 700,00 votes and Biden won??

Only an idiot like you would think nothing fishy was going on in the election all stemming from the mail in votes the Dems pushed.

Hell anyone with a working brain cell would think something was fishy. Guess that lets your stupid ass out.

And he ended up losing in many states. He was winning until the absentee ballots were counted.

He will go away and maybe end on in jail for all his crimes.

Lock him up.

Well DUH Claudette, OF COURSE TRUMP was ahead by 700k or whatever.... only in person election day votes were counted election night, which is how repubs were encouraged to vote, the mail in votes, millions of them, were not counted and in the vote tallies yet, silly one!

Last edited:

And he ended up losing in many states. He was winning until the absentee ballots were counted.

He will go away and maybe end on in jail for all his crimes.

Lock him up.

Crimes?? What crimes would those be?? I'm sure you know. Not.

If Biden were in the position Trump is in you would be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs. Lots of fishy shit in this election and I hope the investigators find out all about it.

Well DUH Claudette, OF COURSE TRUMP was ahead by 700k or whatever.... only in person election day votes were counted election nights, which is how repubs were encouraged to vote, the mail in votes, millions of them, were not counted and in the vote tallies yet, silly one!

Kinda funny all those mail in votes were for Biden don't you think??

I'm glad Michigan is investigating this election. Loads of fishy shit stemming from all those mail in ballots the Dems pushed. Should interesting.

Claudette,
Even if a corrupt DOJ eventually awards it to Bidet, We The Patriots understand a Coup is in progress.

THIS is the moment Thomas Jefferson spoke of,

THIS is the day that will decide if America falls to Tyrants completely, or if Patriots finally rise up to the task.
There is no middle ground.

The Left has clearly declared war on the Constitution and America.

The person I wanted for governor was ahead when I went to bed yer when I got up the next morning the other guy won does that mean that they cheated? No, but it does make for sore losers.

Claudette,
Even if a corrupt DOJ eventually awards it to Bidet, We The Patriots understand a Coup is in progress.

THIS is the day that will decide if America falls to Tyrants completely, or if Patriots finally rise up to the task.

Be sure to stomp yer feeties and break something to let us know you are not just toying with us...

All this whining is tiring, move on folks it's over. It was women who won this election, they voted and they encouraged voting. If you want to pick on anyone they are the ones - they are the best and the winners. Three cheers.

"What's wrong with leading the way? We've played that role before, after all. We gave the world the secret ballot... that did so much to raise living standards and improve conditions for workers worldwide. We were a leader in extending to women the right to vote. We were barely a nation when we set the bar for bravery and sacrifice by common soldiers in foreign wars. We grew up out of racism and misogyny and homophobia to become a mostly tolerant, successful multicultural society. We did these great things because we know we are in it together. It is our core value as Australians [Americans this year]." Geraldine Brooks

The person I wanted for governor was ahead when I went to bed yer when I got up the next morning the other guy won does that mean that they cheated? No, but it does make for sore losers.

Kinda funny these states are going to investigate this election on their own.

Michigan for one and I hope every state does the same.

Claudette,

Be sure to stomp yer feeties and break something to let us know you are not just toying with us...

A Communist pervert, defending a Coup attempt.......

Shocking I tell ya!

Forum List

Back