Michigan Elections Forensics Report Says Over 66,000 Unregistered Ballots Counted in 2020 Election

The evidence just keeps piling up. Meanwhile, Dem NAZIs continue to maintain that anyone who believes fraud occurred is insane.
Anew election forensics report on the 2020 election in Michigan shows that voter registration in nine counties is either near or exceeds the county population, and over 66,000 recorded ballots in those counties were not associated with a registered voter. Dr. Douglas G. Frank, the expert who conducted the analysis, said he also detected the activity of a “regulating algorithm” in the vote count. His analysis concluded that ballots in Michigan, and other swing states were “harvested at the precinct level, regulated at the county level, and determined at the state level.”
Bripat is a sad example of a waste of a human life. He will spend the rest of his sorry life arguing that Trump won the 2020 election.
It is the equivalent of those arguing Germany won WWII.
For the last two decades turds like you have been arguing that Trump colluded with the Russians and that Algore won the 2000 elections
Get a life, bripat. Deal with reality not made up shit. You and your ilk are pathetic. Your relevance is fading, quickly, as the embarrassing chapter of US history, the Trump presidency, fades away.
<YAWN!>
No response indicates you cannot deny what I said. But morons like you will go on wasting your lives. sad
It indicates that I don't respond to pure mud slinging, jackass.
This is not mud slinging. I am trying to stop you from living a pathetic, worthless life chasing lies and falsehoods. Save you from a life driven by anger and fear.
Lol, did you believe the Russian collusion crap?

The evidence just keeps piling up. Meanwhile, Dem NAZIs continue to maintain that anyone who believes fraud occurred is insane.
Anew election forensics report on the 2020 election in Michigan shows that voter registration in nine counties is either near or exceeds the county population, and over 66,000 recorded ballots in those counties were not associated with a registered voter. Dr. Douglas G. Frank, the expert who conducted the analysis, said he also detected the activity of a “regulating algorithm” in the vote count. His analysis concluded that ballots in Michigan, and other swing states were “harvested at the precinct level, regulated at the county level, and determined at the state level.”
amgreatness is a fake news site. None of this is true.
Of course it's not. It's already been debunked.
CNN debunks nothing. It's fake news.
Fucking moron, I said nothing about CNN.

Are you ever not a fuckimg moron?

Ever??

And you even helped debunk it. You are the one who posted an article claiming of more than 66,000 unregistered voters. Only that was based on registered voters only up to October, 2020. It doesn't factor in people who registered in late October and early November.

That's why you couldn't answer the question of how many of those 66,000 people registered when they went to vote. Which is why you ran away from me, crying you're ignoring me, because you can't answer that question.

And not being given able to answer that question debunks the idiocies you're posting.
<YAWN!>
It's good that you exercise those mouth muscles you need to use on your fellow rightards. Regardless, your bullshit has been debunked. Your bullshit failed to account for same-day registrations.
Declaring victory again?
Why not? I debunked your bullshit. Do you actually think your acceptance of that is needed??

:lmao:

Bripat is a sad example of a waste of a human life. He will spend the rest of his sorry life arguing that Trump won the 2020 election.
For the last two decades turds like you have been arguing that Trump colluded with the Russians and that Algore won the 2000 elections
Get a life, bripat. Deal with reality not made up shit. You and your ilk are pathetic. Your relevance is fading, quickly, as the embarrassing chapter of US history, the Trump presidency, fades away.
I cannot wait to see your reaction when Trump is your president in 2024!
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
You did the same in 2016. Then you put on a pussy hat, and yelled at the sky!
:2up:
LOL

Idiot, I never predicted a president who was kicked out of office by a record busting 81 million Americans was going to win the next election. That takes a special kind of stupid.

But even dumber is you thinking Trump can even be president in 2024 given the next presidential election winner won't be sworn in until 2025.

Are ya feeling stupid yet???
Can you tell me what year the next presidential election is, dumbass? But when he wins in 2024, the economy will boom the same as the 2016 election. Can't wait for your meltdown!
LOLOLOLOL

You're such a fucking moron. :lmao:

Imbecile, you didn't say Trump would win the election in 2024, you said he will be president in 2024...

I mean what kind of idiot even thinks Trump can be president in 2024 even if he were to win the election? :cuckoo:

Looks like your last remaining functioning brain cell died from loneliness.
Faun 2025.
View attachment 479764
LOLOL

Moron, does this mean I educated you? Because you idiotically said he would be president in 2024.

giphy.gif
You know what I meant, but Trump will be your president again. Get it ready.
View attachment 479797
Suuuure he will .... in 2024.

Get your pussy hat ready.
Speaking of hats, here's the hat worn by the idiot who thinks Trump can even be president in 2024...

dunce_hat_v2_0_party_humor_birthdays_parties-r9d2af662522848d6ab3b59762f348da7_6w0a4_630.jpg
Lol, your president thinks he has been in government for 120 years.
View attachment 479812
The smartest person among you loons. Lol
"Smartest?" Who ever said that? Personally, I think he's an idiot who's at least, half senile.

<YAWN!>
No response indicates you cannot deny what I said. But morons like you will go on wasting your lives. sad
This is not mud slinging. I am trying to stop you from living a pathetic, worthless life chasing lies and falsehoods. Save you from a life driven by anger and fear.
Good luck.

LOL

Idiot, I never predicted a president who was kicked out of office by a record busting 81 million Americans was going to win the next election. That takes a special kind of stupid.

But even dumber is you thinking Trump can even be president in 2024 given the next presidential election winner won't be sworn in until 2025.

Can you tell me what year the next presidential election is, dumbass? But when he wins in 2024, the economy will boom the same as the 2016 election. Can't wait for your meltdown!
LOLOLOLOL

Imbecile, you didn't say Trump would win the election in 2024, you said he will be president in 2024...

I mean what kind of idiot even thinks Trump can be president in 2024 even if he were to win the election? :cuckoo:

Faun 2025.
View attachment 479764
LOLOL

Moron, does this mean I educated you? Because you idiotically said he would be president in 2024.

giphy.gif
View attachment 479797

Speaking of hats, here's the hat worn by the idiot who thinks Trump can even be president in 2024...

dunce_hat_v2_0_party_humor_birthdays_parties-r9d2af662522848d6ab3b59762f348da7_6w0a4_630.jpg
View attachment 479812
"Smartest?" Who ever said that? Personally, I think he's an idiot who's at least, half senile.
But you think he is good enough to be president. Got it.

Ever??

And you even helped debunk it. You are the one who posted an article claiming of more than 66,000 unregistered voters. Only that was based on registered voters only up to October, 2020. It doesn't factor in people who registered in late October and early November.

That's why you couldn't answer the question of how many of those 66,000 people registered when they went to vote. Which is why you ran away from me, crying you're ignoring me, because you can't answer that question.

And not being given able to answer that question debunks the idiocies you're posting.
<YAWN!>
It's good that you exercise those mouth muscles you need to use on your fellow rightards. Regardless, your bullshit has been debunked. Your bullshit failed to account for same-day registrations.
Declaring victory again?
Why not? I debunked your bullshit. Do you actually think your acceptance of that is needed??

Nothing has been debunked. Saying it did not happen is not debunking, it is just good old lying.

Point of order. We do not believe that the election fraud believers are "insane." We do believe, bigly, that anyone who believes anything Trump says about a "stolen election" is weak mentally, unable to think for themselves and dependent on Fox "News" to even know how to think. Sad, so sad for our country. Bigly!!!

<YAWN!>
Fear and anger drives the Left. The fraud happened and you are doing the lying.
Great, then maybe you can succeed where the OP failed...

Prove the claim that 66+ thousand voters in Michigan weren't registered by the time they voted....

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

Faun 2025.
View attachment 479764
LOLOL

giphy.gif
View attachment 479797

View attachment 479812
But you think he is good enough to be president. Got it.
No, I don't think that. So sadly, you got nothing.

Point of order. We do not believe that the election fraud believers are "insane." We do believe, bigly, that anyone who believes anything Trump says about a "stolen election" is weak mentally, unable to think for themselves and dependent on Fox "News" to even know how to think. Sad, so sad for our country. Bigly!!!
Fox news does not say fraud happened
<YAWN!>

Prove the claim that 66+ thousand voters in Michigan weren't registered by the time they voted....
They have proven it. How do you think they got that number without proof? Data proves it. MI's data You are a special kind of stupid.

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

Nothing has been debunked. Saying it did not happen is not debunking, it is just good old lying.
Liar, I proved it. I showed the claim that 66,000+ unregistered voters was based on bullshit data.

Fox news does not say fraud happened
<YAWN!>

They have proven it. How do you think they got that number without proof? Data proves it. MI's data You are a special kind of stupid.
The data they used is incomplete. They used data only up until October. They didn't factor in people being registered in November up until election day.

Have you always been this nuts?

Yes, your source is fake news. Heil Trump!

<YAWN!>

<crickets>

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

Faun always debunks the opposition. There was no systemic election fraud.

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

FAUX slings mud, and little more.

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

Now you're lying, fucking moron. I posted proof that their data was incomplete. Even you, unwillingly, confirmed that fact with your inability to show the actual results using complete data.

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

Now you're lying, fucking moron. I posted proof that their data was incomplete. Even you, unwillingly, confirmed that fact with your inability to show the actual results using complete data.
Can you link it again?

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

Can you link it again?

Forum List

Back