Michigan businesses in uproar after city decriminalizes public urination, defecation

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Another city about to be relegated to the shithole category because of liberal policies.

Kalamazoo, Mich., business owners are furious after city leaders voted to decriminalize public urination, defecation and littering, among other offenses, all under the guise of “equitable changes.”

It's really should be hard to believe, but it isn't.

After the citizens shared their concerns, the city commission voted to decriminalize the offenses at their business meeting on Monday, July 18. The change reduces the offenses from a misdemeanor to a civil infraction, as part of a larger review of city codes.

“The approach of criminalizing these activities has also not done anything about it,” Anderson said.

Another city about to be relegated to the shithole category because of liberal policies.

It's really should be hard to believe, but it isn't.

You’re an idiot. How many of us men have pissed off a boat? Behind a tree at a golf course? In the woods walking your dog? In an alley at night? You think that should be a crime?

Hell, I’ve seen women drop trow behind a bush or in a parking lot. You think they’re criminals?

And in Michigan, they put guys who get caught on a sex offenders list?

Republicans want a police state. More prisons. More criminals. Fucked up justice system. It’s a racket. Reagan lost the war on drugs. Give it up.

And if it’s their white sons, they’re white lawyers get corrup judges to treat them differently.

Perfect solution. Lock all criminals up forever. Then they’ll never do it again.

Kill them. That will save us money and get others to not steal rob or burglarize
All I did was prove the lie, not advocate...your post is the kind of rant that's induced when the television portion of left wing thinking is debunked...it leaves only the ability to post the way you just did

All I did was prove the lie, not advocate...your post is the kind of rant that's induced when the television portion of left wing thinking is debunked...it leaves only the ability to post the way you just did
Yes, we’re looking to reduce the prison population. You republicans want to politicize that. I get it. Tough on crime. But also wrong.

You’re an idiot. How many of us men have pissed off a boat? Behind a tree at a golf course? In the woods walking your dog? In an alley at night? You think that should be a crime?

Hell, I’ve seen women drop trow behind a bush or in a parking lot. You think they’re criminals?

Republicans want a police state. More prisons. More criminals. Fucked up justice system. It’s a racket. Reagan lost the war on drugs. Give it up.

And if it’s their white sons, they’re white lawyers get corrup judges to treat them differently.

When I was young, I can remember when Americans knew how to NOT shit in the streets.

We were a civilized society back then.

Somewhere along the line, we lost that. Now we are a nation where if a man sees another man shitting on the street in front of his home, where his children live and play,

he knows that if he confronts that person, that when the police show up, that the forces of law and order will arrest him for trying to prevent his children from having shit in their walkway from their home.

I see a business opportunity here. 150 sheets in a roll of toilet paper times $1.00, and I could make $150 standing on a Kalamazoo street corner.

Don't have a dollar? Then you're shit out of luck, stinkybritches. Go be poor somewhere else.

When I was young, I can remember when Americans knew how to NOT shit in the streets.

Somewhere along the line, we lost that. Now we are a nation where if a man sees another man shitting on the street in front of his home, where his children live and play,

he knows that if he confronts that person, that when the police show up, that the forces of law and order will arrest him for trying to prevent his children from having shit in their walkway from their home.
Lock em up for 15 days no toilets. they get to live in their mess.....then hand em the clean up supplies.... when it passes inspection they can leave

Yes, we’re looking to reduce the prison population. You republicans want to politicize that. I get it. Tough on crime. But also wrong.
I'm a democrat and want to see more than just the prison population reduced, I want complete prison reform with heavy emphasis on rehab and far less on punishment, but this has nothing at all to do with my proving the lie, in fact this goes out of its way to avoid my post...you'll have find another avenue to avoid both posts now.

I’m talking pee not poo

I'm a democrat and want to see more than just the prison population reduced, I want complete prison reform with heavy emphasis on rehab and far less on punishment, but this has nothing at all to do with my proving the lie, in fact this goes out of its way to avoid my post...you'll have find another avenue to avoid both posts now.
Whatever. I say lock up the people we are afraid of and fine the people we are mad at.

So if you piss in public, fine that person. If you Jack off in front of a stranger, you get locked Up.

I’m talking pee not poo

You show me a man doing time or on a sex list because he peed behind a tree, I will join you in demanding justice for him.

You show me a man shitting in the streets, I want him in jail or a madhouse. ANd if in a mad house, not left out, until he is sane enough to not shit in the streets.

If thats all the druggies were doing it would not be an issue

But they are shitting on the sidewalks openly and often

Forum List

Back