Michigan Audit Lawsuit Tossed Out of Court on a Motion to Dismiss

Another liberal judge strikes a blow against American democracy.
He's a Republican appointed by a Republican Governor.
Yeah, he doesn't want his shit burned to the ground and his kids ending up on milk cartons. He knows he's dealing with lowlife soulless fucking animals that will make his worst nightmares come true if acts like a judge.

You filthy fucking animals need to live in your own country. Let's make this happen.

This is so damn tiring, and it's tiring because it's a completely unnecessary waste of time. Having said that, I get the impression that these unwarranted lawsuits are going to continue for one reason and one reason only: To appease the ego of a man who refuses to face reality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Michigan Judge Flatly Rejects ‘Last of the Lawsuits Attempting to Undermine Democracy’ in Big Loss for Trump Fans Who Believed an Audit Would Show Fraud​

A judge in Michigan dismissed a lawsuit on Monday that was recently promoted by former president Donald Trump as a “major” case.

The lawsuit, which aimed to force a new audit of the 2020 presidential election results in Antrim County, apparently wasn’t strong enough to live past a motion to dismiss filed by Michigan’s secretary of state and the Antrim County clerk’s office.

Thirteenth Circuit Court Judge Kevin Elsenheimer ruled that the lawsuit filed by Michigan resident Bill Bailey lacks the legal grounds to move forward due to a statewide post-election audit that finished up in March, according to Cadillac-based CBS affiliate WWTV.

“There is no right, either in the constitutional section, or in the statute, for the independent audit that Mr. Bailey seeks as a petitioner under article 2 section 4,” the court noted. “The plaintiff does not get to choose his own audit criteria, rather the legislature is given that authority. So while a citizen may seek to audit the results of the statewide election, it must do so according to the law. That law provides for performance of the audit by the Secretary of State. There is no other relief available to the plaintiff on this point.”

According to the outlet, Bailey originally filed his lawsuit in order to take stock of a marijuana-related ballot measure that came down to a close recount. Pro-Trump forces later attached themselves to the effort, and the litigation became something of a cause célèbre among the most diehard MAGA loyalists, who largely and erroneously believe the 2020 election was stolen. There is no evidence of widespread voter or electoral fraud during the election, and Trump himself actually won Antrim County.

Determining that Bailey’s claims were moot, the judge noted the audit had already been conducted.

“I am saying that, as pled, the plaintiff’s request for an audit is not available,” Elsenheimer said. “[An audit] did occur and it appears to have been done so pursuant to authority.”

Your realiity involves the fact you want people to accept a stolen election. That is not reality. It is not going to happen.
I only want people to accept reality. Unfortunately, sometimes it's a bummer.
You are the bummer. Hating America is not cool and that is what you are supporting.
No, I hate stupidity, and I am experiencing it in spades these days.

This is so damn tiring, and it's tiring because it's a completely unnecessary waste of time. Having said that, I get the impression that these unwarranted lawsuits are going to continue for one reason and one reason only: To appease the ego of a man who refuses to face reality.

Michigan Judge Flatly Rejects ‘Last of the Lawsuits Attempting to Undermine Democracy’ in Big Loss for Trump Fans Who Believed an Audit Would Show Fraud​

A judge in Michigan dismissed a lawsuit on Monday that was recently promoted by former president Donald Trump as a “major” case.

The lawsuit, which aimed to force a new audit of the 2020 presidential election results in Antrim County, apparently wasn’t strong enough to live past a motion to dismiss filed by Michigan’s secretary of state and the Antrim County clerk’s office.

Thirteenth Circuit Court Judge Kevin Elsenheimer ruled that the lawsuit filed by Michigan resident Bill Bailey lacks the legal grounds to move forward due to a statewide post-election audit that finished up in March, according to Cadillac-based CBS affiliate WWTV.

“There is no right, either in the constitutional section, or in the statute, for the independent audit that Mr. Bailey seeks as a petitioner under article 2 section 4,” the court noted. “The plaintiff does not get to choose his own audit criteria, rather the legislature is given that authority. So while a citizen may seek to audit the results of the statewide election, it must do so according to the law. That law provides for performance of the audit by the Secretary of State. There is no other relief available to the plaintiff on this point.”

According to the outlet, Bailey originally filed his lawsuit in order to take stock of a marijuana-related ballot measure that came down to a close recount. Pro-Trump forces later attached themselves to the effort, and the litigation became something of a cause célèbre among the most diehard MAGA loyalists, who largely and erroneously believe the 2020 election was stolen. There is no evidence of widespread voter or electoral fraud during the election, and Trump himself actually won Antrim County.

Determining that Bailey’s claims were moot, the judge noted the audit had already been conducted.

“I am saying that, as pled, the plaintiff’s request for an audit is not available,” Elsenheimer said. “[An audit] did occur and it appears to have been done so pursuant to authority.”

I hope we learn something from this ugly orange stain on our history.

Your realiity involves the fact you want people to accept a stolen election. That is not reality. It is not going to happen.
You are the bummer. Hating America is not cool and that is what you are supporting.
Cut the drama.

Cut the drama.
I'm not the one who's creating it, nor am I a member of a group that's creating it. This is all laid at the feet of Trump supporters who won't, or seemingly can't, accept a reality simply because it is not to their liking.

No, I hate stupidity, and I am experiencing it in spades these days.is the biggest power grab ever made possible by the fraud.
Cut the drama.
I'm not the one who's creating it, nor am I a member of a group that's creating it. This is all laid at the feet of Trump supporters who won't, or seemingly can't, accept a reality simply because it is not to their liking.
The reality is there was fraud. Your lie has failed.

No, I hate stupidity, and I am experiencing it in spades these days.is the biggest power grab ever made possible by the fraud.
Cut the drama.
The reality is there was fraud. You lie has failed.

Cut the drama.
The reality is there was fraud. You lie has failed.
When people keep claiming that there's evidence but they never produce it, I'm forced to conclude that either they're stupid, or they think I'm stupid, or they're lying, pure and simple.

Progressives are apposed to democracy.
That is why they use rigged elections and voter fraud to undermine our elections.
The big problem seems to be that Dem Voters are dumb and easy to manipulate with crass propaganda.
credible link?

The debate is supposed to be about the OP not the messenger.

You don't like the link?

Find another that rebuts what the OP is putting out there.

That is why they use rigged elections and voter fraud to undermine our elections.
The big problem seems to be that Dem Voters are dumb and easy to manipulate with crass propaganda.
credible link?

You don't like the link?

It wasn't the OP that I asked for a credible link. OneNewsNow, the link I questioned, is and has been known as a batshit crazy conspiracy site since it started. They never had any credibility.

"Is this the second time I have said you are not worth answering?"

I dunno.
I don't count such stuff.

But, it would not surprise me at all, if you have been asked many times to show your proof. To back up your claims, To give vetting or rational credible explanations.

Instead, we are exposed to frequent, insistent whiney complaints that you don't like the results of the November Presidential election and then you tantrum-ize over the fantagasm the election was "stolen".

Look, poster Lastamender, I do admire your consistency and your obliviousness to the hard punches landed on your arguments, but partner, there are times when the better side of wisdom is to simply remain prone on the canvas.
And maybe find another forum ....Afghanistan? Middle East? Fishing? ..... where you can do your "I got cheated"-schtick to fresh folks.

Just sayin'.

And good luck.

credible link?

You don't like the link?

It wasn't the OP that I asked for a credible link. OneNewsNow, the link I questioned, is and has been known as a batshit crazy conspiracy site since it started. They never had any credibility.

Not the point and you know it.

It just says the Secretary of State gets to decide of there will be an audit.

Nothing to do with evidence,

Gee, I womder what party the SOS is affiliated with?

Cut the drama.
The reality is there was fraud. Your lie has failed.
The reality is that you people are nuts. And I mean that literally. You're delusional. You let your emotions drive you to make patently ridiculous claims because you just "know" Trump didn't lose. 'Cause he's no loser.

Bonkers

"Is this the second time I have said you are not worth answering?"

I dunno.
I don't count such stuff.

But, it would not surprise me at all, if you have been asked many times to show your proof. To back up your claims, To give vetting or rational credible explanations.

Instead, we are exposed to frequent, insistent whiney complaints that you don't like the results of the November Presidential election and then you tantrum-ize over the fantagasm the election was "stolen".

Look, poster Lastamender, I do admire your consistency and your obliviousness to the hard punches landed on your arguments, but partner, there are times when the better side of wisdom is to simply remain prone on the canvas.
And maybe find another forum ....Afghanistan? Middle East? Fishing? ..... where you can do your "I got cheated"-schtick to fresh folks.

Just sayin'.

And good luck.
Still waiting on your Russia Russia

fk our democracy huh? demofk nazi's
What is it with you conservatives and your silly name calling? Don't you understand how juvenile it makes you look?

Forum List

Back