Michelle Obama To Be Inducted Into U.S. National Women's Hall Of Fame

......just what are her accomplishments other than bad school menus
Ms. Obama was probably a very good speller in high school and college, and that provided for recommendations to law school where she learned to follow rules so she could be a good secretary for a health care administrator where she met the man who would become the greatest president in the history of the United States. Whom she married and bore children with.

Michelle - Still Number ONE even when Mel was still in the White House! :D

image-6.png
Melania (I don’t care, do you?) Trump?

She's a disgraceful human being and deserves nothing...
Hey, she has to fuck an Uncle Tom like Barry.
And you wonder why we think Republicans are racist...
They are.
Republicans are inherently "racist"? Asking for a friend.

Billyboom subscribes to the belief that anyone who's not a negro is a racist...
OK, then another question (for the same friend): Are all Republicans of the same "color"?

This is good news.

She deserves this. She is a national treasure. Apparently some see her as one of the most influential and iconic women in the 21st century.

She has done a lot of very good in her life for a lot of people.

LOL @ national treasure.

She was never once proud of this country, not once until her terrorist loving organizer got to be prez.

A black half black) prez elected but most of us are racists.

Bunch of nincompoops.

This is good news.

She deserves this. She is a national treasure. Apparently some see her as one of the most influential and iconic women in the 21st century.

She has done a lot of very good in her life for a lot of people.

LOL @ national treasure.

She was never once proud of this country, not once until her terrorist loving organizer got to be prez.

A black half black) prez elected but most of us are racists.

Bunch of nincompoops.
Perfect libber looneytunes idol.

I would put this right up there with Barak getting a Nobel Peace Prize just for winning an election.
You don't believe the nuclear non-proliferation description?

Maybe, he received the Pizza Prize, because it was thought that he could reveal the interpretation of the notoriously racially-biased United States Constitution that could be used by the State Department to guide the developing societies to prosperity.

Not a fan- at all.

Think she's a race-baiter with minimal accomplishments that was lucky enough to ride her husband's coat-tails or nobody would have a clue who she is.

But I can see how she'd be selected. Many people like and admire her. I think they're nuts, but that's their prerogative.

Forum List

Back