Michelle Obama, daughters, to Spring Break in Japan, Cambodia on YOUR $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambodia? Is she going to sell her daughters?

What do you mean?

How much would you pay?

Joe Biden says $100 each, but they must not MOVE when he gropes them!

Groping-Joe.jpg

Disgusting to claim the presidents daughters are being whored

You scum did it with the Bush girls, you Hack!

I'm going to have to ask for a link on that one

What makes you think Obamas daughters are whores?

But if a liberal ever said something so horrible about the Bushes or any other pub, you'd be all kinds of fake outraged.

Henry, you're among the worst slime on this board. You never have facts. All you ever do is spew toxic vomit.

And I'll bet you believe the lie that the Obama's spend more than $3MILLION DOLLARS A DAY on vacations.

You're just that dumb.

i'M SHOCKED, I TELL YOU, SIMPLY SHOCKED that you have abandoned all semblance of liberal cultural sensitivity and would deny those representatives of (all that is wrong with) America from full partipation in the Japanese experience.

As to the $3,000,000/day? Nope. Sorry. Don't believe it. Unless you were to average in the cost of the formation of official aircraft used to get them there and bring them back....something that doesn't happen every day. Damnit.

A good thing, in retrospect, that Moochelle and the first pickaninnies are in Japan just now. Big Zero is so pissed at the lashes He took today that their being safely away may have prevented the need for a domestic disturbance 911 call tonight.

Doggone narcissists tend to random violence when thwarted.....

Henry, they already have a picture of Michelle after visiting the Fuckishima radiation diseaster.... they're going to need a bigger plane to move her!

godzilla.jpg
^ Viggie's proof. Check mate.

Well maybe she was a little smaller than Godzilla! Artistic license, and all!
Well, we certainly will take your background knowledge in mind on this, eh?

Yeah. So what if they must be ON every day, 24/7 and never get any time to NOT be the president and First Family. So what if the the presidency goes with him. Make him punch a time clock and go home to his own house every night. And, he should have to pay for for everything that no other president has ever had to because, well, he's a gay, Kenyan, commie, fascist, yadda yadda yadda.

Right Marianne

:rolleyes:

Vigilante

Did you forget you were going to post proof of this ASSSSinine claim that the president and family spend more than $3MILLION DOLLARS EVERY SINGLE DAY?

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Muttley, I leave for 6 hours or so, and you go batshit crazy on us! You forget how to use a search engine?.....what a twat....

The Latest Obama Outrage the Family s 100 Million Vacation - Money Morning - We Make Investing Profitable

That was 8 months ago and says nothing about the more than $3MILLION DOLLARS A DAY you said they spend.

And sure nuff - you can't post proof of your lies so now you'll post a million LYING memes.

Can you DIVIDE $100 million by DAYS on vacation?.... I know for a bitch that deals in quarter blow jobs, those are mighty big numbers, perhaps ask a 4th grader for help!

Can you answer the question without desperately trying to change the subject?

Before you start in with your usual LYING memes, allow me to
REFRESH YOUR MEMORY AS TO WHAT YOU POSTED.

Now, try reeeel hard to concentrate and just answer the question:

Prove they spend more than $3MILLIOM DOLLARS A DAY.

You're nothing but damn lying scum traitor.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

We all know that.....he's got no credibility as far as I'm concerned.....all his info comes from his twisted right-wing brainwashed mind.
Viggie's got the class of the RW, doesn't he?

What do you mean?

How much would you pay?

Joe Biden says $100 each, but they must not MOVE when he gropes them!

Groping-Joe.jpg

Disgusting to claim the presidents daughters are being whored

You scum did it with the Bush girls, you Hack!

I'm going to have to ask for a link on that one

What makes you think Obamas daughters are whores?
Please quote where I said the Obama girls were whores, if you can't, which I know you can't, I expect an apology....Waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back