Michelle Obama criticizes Trump school lunch decision

Yet another massive fail from two morons that should have never been allowed near the WH.
Another sassy massive stupid comment. Hopeless.
It was a failure, the kids hated the food. You can't refute it so you resume trolling....THAT is hopeless and if it's all you can muster step off, old fuck

See? I couldn't care less about you, troll
If you don't care, why did you respond? To demonstrate your irrationality?

The kids hate healthy food? So your solution is to give them junk food because they like that?

Wow, that's rational .. NOT!
You would make a terrible mother.
They hated it, it doesnt do shit to give a child "healthy" food if they wont eat iit.

Jesus christ youre fucking stupid.
Jesus christ youre fucking stupid for giving kids whatever they want even if unhealthy.

Kids are not going to eat slop, I have seven of the little buggers, I know this

Another sassy massive stupid comment. Hopeless.
It was a failure, the kids hated the food. You can't refute it so you resume trolling....THAT is hopeless and if it's all you can muster step off, old fuck

The kids hate healthy food? So your solution is to give them junk food because they like that?

They hated it, it doesnt do shit to give a child "healthy" food if they wont eat iit.

Jesus christ youre fucking stupid for giving kids whatever they want even if unhealthy.
The junk food you feed them is slop.
I hope you also feed them healthy foods.

The junk food you feed them is slop.
I hope you also feed them healthy foods.

Dont you worry what I feed them, its NONE of your business. Now refute that

busy bodies are all over the place , nice to get rid of at least one with 'michelle' being slapped down eh Sassy ??

HEALTHY food is an Opinion PK1 !!

This is typical right wing thinking. Healthy food is qualifiable and quantifiable. What it is NOT, is an opinion.

Healthy eating consists of whole, natural foods, with a minimum of processing, or additives, prepared or cooked on ways which preserve both nutritional value and flavour.

Deep fried, highly processed foods containing preservatives, highly refined sugars and flours, and artificial flavours or colours, does not meet this definition.

The other line I hear is "What good are healthy foods if kids won't eat them", suggesting it's better to turn school cafeterias into fast food havens so the kids will eat the meals, when in fact the opposite is true.

America has an obsession with highly processed fast foods, and an obesity epidemic. Coincidence? I think not.

My school cafeteria offered French fries once a week. As a treat.

When I read comments from people like KG, or Stupid Irish Witch, I wonder what crap they do feed their kids. Having read Mrs Obama's guidelines, I wonder what the objection was, other than the proposal came from the White House. Perhaps they prefer the Reagan approach to school lunches - declaring Ketsup a vegetable.

My children and grandchildren are all fed from food that comes from the outside aisles of the supermarket: fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, and dairy. Everything from scratch and from fresh, and as much as possible, not pre-prepared, processed or canned.

This is typical right wing thinking. Healthy food is qualifiable and quantifiable. What it is NOT, is an opinion.

Healthy eating consists of whole, natural foods, with a minimum of processing, or additives, prepared or cooked on ways which preserve both nutritional value and flavour.

Deep fried, highly processed foods containing preservatives, highly refined sugars and flours, and artificial flavours or colours, does not meet this definition.

The other line I hear is "What good are healthy foods if kids won't eat them", suggesting it's better to turn school cafeterias into fast food havens so the kids will eat the meals, when in fact the opposite is true.

America has an obsession with highly processed fast foods, and an obesity epidemic. Coincidence? I think not.

When I read comments from people like KG, or Stupid Irish Witch, I wonder what crap they do feed their kids. Having read Mrs Obama's guidelines, I wonder what the objection was, other than the proposal came from the White House. Perhaps they prefer the Reagan approach to school lunches - declaring Ketsup a vegetable.

My children and grandchildren are all fed from food that comes from the outside aisles of the supermarket: fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, and dairy. Everything from scratch and from fresh, and as much as possible, not pre-prepared, processed or canned.

Our children and we'll raise them as we see fit. You do not fit in the equation or have any say in the matter.

Suck on them apples, bitch

Our children and we'll raise them as we see fit. You do not fit in the equation or have any say in the matter.

Suck on them apples, bitch
do they bow to statutes too bi catfish?

i don't know , I'm 68 and healthy with no underlying disease so far . I ate as my parents fed me from birth and neither of my parents were Doctors or PHD and i ate a traditional American style diet with lots of regular milk , meat , potatoes bread and vegetables when my parents made me eat vegetables . The only thing i recommend is that bables be breast fed as i think thats important but not my business what others do . All my 4 brothers and sisters are still alive and kicking . I never go to the Doctor unless i break some bones and then if i am unconcious , well , i have no say as the ambulance scoops me up . If still conscious and mobile i just get my azz to the Doctors in the back of my pickup truck . Anyway , to heck with michelle obamas legacy !!

i don't know , I'm 68 and healthy with no underlying disease so far . I ate as my parents fed me from birth and neither of my parents were Doctors or PHD and i ate a traditional American style diet with lots of regular milk , meat , potatoes bread and vegetables when my parents made me eat vegetables . The only thing i recommend is that bables be breast fed as i think thats important but not my business what others do . All my 4 brothers and sisters are still alive and kicking . I never go to the Doctor unless i break some bones and then if i am unconcious , well , i have no say as the ambulance scoops me up . If still conscious and mobile i just get my azz to the Doctors in the back of my pickup truck . Anyway , to heck with michelle obamas legacy !!
Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant!! Fuck Obama!! And while we are at it, lets fuck the millions of obese and sick kids who are not lucky enough to share your genes that have allowed you to get away with all of that -so far.

And lets fuck the future kids of those kids who will not learn how to eat properly because their parents don't know how.

And fuck the rest of us by fucking the economy which suffers when there are too many people who are sick and a drain on the systems instead of being productive tax payers.

What else can we fuck? Oh yes, the planet, because everyone eating a meat centered diet is not sustainable over time.

Kids need guidance from responsible adults and the horseshit that is flying here is anything but responsible.

I agree with everything you say, but am a bit confused by your assertion that what is not healthy is an opinion. I think not.

One must have a heart of stone to listen to Moochelle's whingfest without bursting into raucous and controllable laughter.

'michelle' is big momma eh ?? But to answer the question its partly because there should be NO school breakfasts and the second reason is that Parents should control what their kids eat at school lunch by being active in public schools , PTA and telling schools what they want their kids to eat . Or send the kids with bagged lunches ,

If the parents were paid a living wage instead of "earned income credits" and food stamps, and they could afford breakfast lunch and dinner for their kids. Until then, you're subsidizing their kids.
If parents are having children when they don't even make a living wage, they are criminally negligent and abusing their children.
No they are not "criminally negligent" They are poor!!

aw you guys , michelle got punked by President Trump . The only other thing to say is that i'm happy to see it . YOU PEOPLE don't even recognize that 'michelle obama' has no Right to force her opinion on kids and their parents !!

'michelle' is big momma eh ?? But to answer the question its partly because there should be NO school breakfasts and the second reason is that Parents should control what their kids eat at school lunch by being active in public schools , PTA and telling schools what they want their kids to eat . Or send the kids with bagged lunches ,

If the parents were paid a living wage instead of "earned income credits" and food stamps, and they could afford breakfast lunch and dinner for their kids. Until then, you're subsidizing their kids.
If parents are having children when they don't even make a living wage, they are criminally negligent and abusing their children.
If you are poor and cannot afford children, you're criminally negligent. Period.

aw you guys , michelle got punked by President Trump . The only other thing to say is that i'm happy to see it . YOU PEOPLE don't even recognize that 'michelle obama' has no Right to force her opinion on kids and their parents !!
Michele Obama spearheaded the passage of a law that implemented a public policy -through regulations-that were supported by many . That is how things work. Any citizen or lawmaker certainly does have the right to do that. If you argue that Obama did not have that right, than you have to also believe that no one has the right to push any regulation, on anything at all.

Last edited:

If you are poor and cannot afford children, you're criminally negligent. Period.
Because you say so?? That is a logical fallacy known as an appeal to ignorance. " I said it so its true" "believe me" Bullshit. I worked in child protective service and I know what abuse and neglect is. As long as those parents who are poor avail themselves to the resources and services that are available to provide for the kids, that are not guilty of anything.

Forum List

Back