Michelle Obama criticizes Trump school lunch decision

'michelle' is big momma eh ?? But to answer the question its partly because there should be NO school breakfasts and the second reason is that Parents should control what their kids eat at school lunch by being active in public schools , PTA and telling schools what they want their kids to eat . Or send the kids with bagged lunches ,

If the parents were paid a living wage instead of "earned income credits" and food stamps, and they could afford breakfast lunch and dinner for their kids. Until then, you're subsidizing their kids.
If parents are having children when they don't even make a living wage, they are criminally negligent and abusing their children.
No they are not "criminally negligent" They are poor!!
If you are poor and cannot afford children, you're criminally negligent. Period.
Because you say so?? That is a logical fallacy known as an appeal to ignorance. " I said it so its true" "believe me" Bullshit. I worked in child protective service and I know what abuse and neglect is. As long as those parents who are poor avail themselves to the resources and services that are available to provide for the kids, that are not guilty of anything.
---------------------------------------------------- oh yeah , another government employee expurt type eh English ??

aw you guys , michelle got punked by President Trump . The only other thing to say is that i'm happy to see it . YOU PEOPLE don't even recognize that 'michelle obama' has no Right to force her opinion on kids and their parents !!
Michele Obama spearheaded the passage of a law that implemented a public policy -through regulations-that were supported by many . That is how things work. Any citizen or lawmaker certainly does have the right to do that. If you argue that Obama did not have that right, than you have to also believe that no one has the right to push any regulation, on anything at all.
------------------------------------------------- I don't like regulations , its my opinion that their are too many rules and regulation and laws already existing in the USA English !!

If the parents were paid a living wage instead of "earned income credits" and food stamps, and they could afford breakfast lunch and dinner for their kids. Until then, you're subsidizing their kids.
If parents are having children when they don't even make a living wage, they are criminally negligent and abusing their children.
No they are not "criminally negligent" They are poor!!
If you are poor and cannot afford children, you're criminally negligent. Period.
Because you say so?? That is a logical fallacy known as an appeal to ignorance. " I said it so its true" "believe me" Bullshit. I worked in child protective service and I know what abuse and neglect is. As long as those parents who are poor avail themselves to the resources and services that are available to provide for the kids, that are not guilty of anything.
---------------------------------------------------- oh yeah , another government employee expurt type eh English ??
You seem to be becoming unhinged pal. Do you have anything coherent to say.? By the way, I had a career in government and am in fact an expert.

you are a social worker , expurt which is nothing to be proud of and no wonder you dislike the President who is draining the swamp where government employees reside English .

aw you guys , michelle got punked by President Trump . The only other thing to say is that i'm happy to see it . YOU PEOPLE don't even recognize that 'michelle obama' has no Right to force her opinion on kids and their parents !!
Michele Obama spearheaded the passage of a law that implemented a public policy -through regulations-that were supported by many . That is how things work. Any citizen or lawmaker certainly does have the right to do that. If you argue that Obama did not have that right, than you have to also believe that no one has the right to push any regulation, on anything at all.
------------------------------------------------- I don't like regulations , its my opinion that their are too many rules and regulation and laws already existing in the USA English !!
Yup , just let corporations, and individuals do what ever the fuck they like to us and the environment with no restraints whatsoever. Let businesses and drug makers sell us dangerous products and ensure that the consumer has no recourse. If you hate government t regulations so much, there are a few lawless, failed states where you can go to avoid them. Watch out for the war lords though. Please give me some reason to believe that you are not really that stupid!

social worker is just a taxpayer paid busybody , no wonder you admire michelle and mrobama English !!

Yup , just let corporations, and individuals do what ever the fuck they like to us and the environment with no restraints whatsoever. Let businesses and drug makers sell us dangerous products and ensure that the consumer has no recourse. If you hate government t regulations so much, there are a few lawless, failed states where you can go to avoid them. Watch out for the war lords though. Please give me some reason to believe that you are not really that stupid!
--------------------------------------------- President Trump is doing my work for me as he drains the government swamp English !!

Corporations have always done good for me and millions as they provide jobs and many useful items English !!

------------------------------ dangerous drugs , I don't use dangerous drugs or dangerous products and no one else should use dangerous drugs or dangerous products . People should learn about the things they use and finally , let the buyer beware English .

------------------------------ dangerous drugs , I don't use dangerous drugs or dangerous products and no one else should use dangerous drugs or dangerous products . People should learn about the things they use and finally , let the buyer beware English .

Thank you for confirming my worst suspicions about you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that students should have healthy options (maybe not mandates). I remember being in high school (not too too long ago), and there weren't really any healthy options at all, but I had to bring my lunch-which is fine, but I do think schools should have healthy options.

I think that students should have healthy options (maybe not mandates). I remember being in high school (not too too long ago), and there weren't really any healthy options at all, but I had to bring my lunch-which is fine, but I do think schools should have healthy options.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- its ok with me if schools had varied items , my objection is to 'michelle obamas 'mandated lunch MGH !! [who the heck is she is my attitude]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- its ok with me if schools had varied items , my objection is to 'michelle obamas 'mandated lunch MGH !! [who the heck is she is my attitude]
Who is she? Geeezzz She is a PERSON, with a cause, who got the ear of lawmakers and got a bill through congress, JUST LIKE ANY ONE ELSE can do if they have the drive and commitment to do so. Why can't you get that through your thick fucking skull?? Your attitude is idiotic. Stop whining and bleating about her. It's pathetic and you're embarrassing yourself with it.

Last edited:
but bringing lunch is the way to go .
Who is she? Geeezzz She is a PERSON, with a cause, who got the ear of lawmakers and got a bill through congress, JUST LIKE ANY ONE ELSE can do if they have the drive and commitment to do so. Why can't you get that through your thick fucking skull?? Your attitude is idiotic. Stop whining and bleating about her. It's pathetic and you're embarrassing yourself with it.
------------------------------------------------------------ michelle has been personally slapped down and the guy that slapped her down is our President Trump and his personal interest is the only thing outstanding about michelle P.P. .

but bringing lunch is the way to go .
------------------------------------------------------------ michelle has been personally slapped down and the guy that slapped her down is our President Trump and his personal interest is the only thing outstanding about michelle P.P. .

Is that supposed to be a meaningful response to my post? Ridiculous !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean , hey , tthink about it , OUR President Trump of the USA took personal notice of 'michelle obama' and her program and he personally slapped her down P.P..

I don't hear you saying anything of importance . My point is simply that I don't like anything being Forced on Americans by government . And 'michelle obama' forcing food on kids in school simply because she was related to 'mrobama' makes things even more objectionable to me and if you read the thread I am not the only poster that objects to 'm.obama' and her intrusive kid feeding hobby. Its American parents job to feed their kids P.P..

Forum List

Back