Michelle attacks Trump: Now she is "political fair game". She doesn't even know what she has done

This speech will be helpful to her when she runs for office down the road a few years. Perhaps the First Lady will run for the Senate, serve a term or two and run to become the 2nd female American President.

Billy hands you Thorazine and a paper cup of water.

This speech will be helpful to her when she runs for office down the road a few years. Perhaps the First Lady will run for the Senate, serve a term or two and run to become the 2nd female American President.
She/he/it had better get a bag tuck then.Or stop wearing clingy dresses.

Yeeeeee, more tranny jokes, I really, really, really hope Trump goes there.
The kind of hateful and racist attitude towards the First Lady is detrimental to the hater/racist cause in America. They haven't got a clue as to the damage they are doing to their cause.

I'm loving it. She has entered the political world big time now. Get ready bitch. You deserve every thing you are going to get.

Michelle Obama's nakedly political attack on Trump as she abandons non-partisan stance to trash people who 'build up walls to keep people out'
  • First lady hails 'melting pot' and 'infusion of new cultures' in commencement speech
  • Alludes to Trump by saying 'some folks' have 'different perspective'
  • 'We don't build up walls,' FLOTUS says, in obvious reference to Trump
  • President Obama used a similar tactic to slam Trump without using his name at his own commencement address at the Air Force Academy
  • Michelle Obama usually sticks to (mostly) non-controversial topics like wounded warriors and healthy eating
  • Her speech at the diverse public City College of NY was her last as first lady

Read more: Michelle Obama swipes at Trump in New York commencement speech
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She said she wakes up in a house built by slaves. She should have added that much of this Nation was built by slaves, Black and Irish slaves, and that this Nation evolved to make Slavery illegal while slavery is still legal in African and Muslim Nations.

So, she was kind of referencing how far this country has come, how the generation today benefited from causes in the past. What that has to do with Muslim and African countries lives only in your head.
She's putting down America. She's a despicable piece of shit.

I'm loving it. She has entered the political world big time now. Get ready bitch. You deserve every thing you are going to get.

Michelle Obama's nakedly political attack on Trump as she abandons non-partisan stance to trash people who 'build up walls to keep people out'
  • First lady hails 'melting pot' and 'infusion of new cultures' in commencement speech
  • President Obama used a similar tactic to slam Trump without using his name at his own commencement address at the Air Force Academy
  • Michelle Obama usually sticks to (mostly) non-controversial topics like wounded warriors and healthy eating
  • Her speech at the diverse public City College of NY was her last as first lady

She said she wakes up in a house built by slaves. She should have added that much of this Nation was built by slaves, Black and Irish slaves, and that this Nation evolved to make Slavery illegal while slavery is still legal in African and Muslim Nations.

So, she was kind of referencing how far this country has come, how the generation today benefited from causes in the past. What that has to do with Muslim and African countries lives only in your head.

January can't come quick enough when the two interlopers finally get out

The kind of hateful and racist attitude towards the First Lady is detrimental to the hater/racist cause in America. They haven't got a clue as to the damage they are doing to their cause.

Which is what makes Trump so unpopular to those outside the Republican party.

No, you disagreeing with her does not equal her pulling down the country, finger boy.

January can't come quick enough when the two interlopers finally get out

Interlopers, hah, Nothing like ignoring elections.

Oh no- you mean people might now attack Michelle Obama?

Because that has never happened here at USMB.

No, you disagreeing with her does not equal her pulling down the country, finger boy.

I said "PUTTING DOWN the country," moron. Time for you to go back to school.

Which is what makes Trump so unpopular to those outside the Republican party.

Telling the truth is what makes him unpopular with douche bags like you.

You're dealing with a dim bulb

This pilgrim doesn't hate Mochelle for her/his race or gender identity. I wouldn't care if he/she/it was a ladyboy frog. I do hate anyone who is a NWO SOB. That's all.

But here's the thing:

It's only idiotic wingnuts such as yourself who see it that way and thankfully, you're a minority.

:)

.....You're dealing with a dim bulb........or a flushed turd. Fixed it for ya.

I am sure she is just terrified of conservative asswipes who cannot think or spell their way out of a paper bag.....

But here's the thing:

It's only idiotic wingnuts such as yourself who see it that way and thankfully, you're a minority.

:)

That's how objective people see it because that is what she did.

You did, my apologies. She wasn't putting down the country either. Go to her commencement speech and show me where the put down was. We both know you can't because she didn't.

Better than the blackout happening in your cranium.

Forum List

Back