Michelle attacks Trump: Now she is "political fair game". She doesn't even know what she has done

God farted and Michelle Obama rolled out.

She really is a piece of shit.

Dude look like a lad....er well a tranny

Yea, there we go, tranny jokes I hope if only FOX News would go there, it would be an epic fail of stupidity. For now, your weird fetish attacks only make you look like a moron.

Mooch is the manly looking thing. Manly arms for sure....that and ugly on the inside as well as the outside

She is a hateful, vengeful bitch.

Yea, there we go, tranny jokes I hope if only FOX News would go there, it would be an epic fail of stupidity. For now, your weird fetish attacks only make you look like a moron.

Mooch is the manly looking thing. Manly arms for sure....that and ugly on the inside as well as the outside

You realize this is all jibberish, right? I'm sure you've been frustrated for more than 7 years that she was the first lady. It appears to me that simple fact has your goat and there ain't nothin' you can do about it. L.O.L.

I'm loving it. She has entered the political world big time now. Get ready bitch. You deserve every thing you are going to get.

Michelle Obama's nakedly political attack on Trump as she abandons non-partisan stance to trash people who 'build up walls to keep people out'
  • First lady hails 'melting pot' and 'infusion of new cultures' in commencement speech
  • Alludes to Trump by saying 'some folks' have 'different perspective'
  • 'We don't build up walls,' FLOTUS says, in obvious reference to Trump
  • President Obama used a similar tactic to slam Trump without using his name at his own commencement address at the Air Force Academy
  • Michelle Obama usually sticks to (mostly) non-controversial topics like wounded warriors and healthy eating
  • Her speech at the diverse public City College of NY was her last as first lady

Read more: Michelle Obama swipes at Trump in New York commencement speech
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She said she wakes up in a house built by slaves. She should have added that much of this Nation was built by slaves, Black and Irish slaves, and that this Nation evolved to make Slavery illegal while slavery is still legal in African and Muslim Nations.

So, she was kind of referencing how far this country has come, how the generation today benefited from causes in the past. What that has to do with Muslim and African countries lives only in your head.
No, she/he/it wanted to push this slavery bullshit which ended in 1865, 151 years ago. Nobody alive today owned any slaves and doesn't know anyone who does. If she/he/it is disturbed by the things she/he/it spoke about, then she/he/it needs to get the fuk out of The Peoples House and hie her/his/its wide ass back to the ghetto. I'll be glad when Old Mad As Hell Frown Face is history. Ugly assed bitch/bastard.

I'm loving it. She has entered the political world big time now. Get ready bitch. You deserve every thing you are going to get.

Michelle Obama's nakedly political attack on Trump as she abandons non-partisan stance to trash people who 'build up walls to keep people out'
  • First lady hails 'melting pot' and 'infusion of new cultures' in commencement speech
  • President Obama used a similar tactic to slam Trump without using his name at his own commencement address at the Air Force Academy
  • Michelle Obama usually sticks to (mostly) non-controversial topics like wounded warriors and healthy eating
  • Her speech at the diverse public City College of NY was her last as first lady

She said she wakes up in a house built by slaves. She should have added that much of this Nation was built by slaves, Black and Irish slaves, and that this Nation evolved to make Slavery illegal while slavery is still legal in African and Muslim Nations.

So, she was kind of referencing how far this country has come, how the generation today benefited from causes in the past. What that has to do with Muslim and African countries lives only in your head.

That was a rather long winded way to say that she is an virtue signaling ass-hat.

Bullshit spin.....She fucked up. And now she will pay.

No, she/he/it wanted to push this slavery bullshit which ended in 1865, 151 years ago. Nobody alive today owned any slaves and doesn't know anyone who does. If she/he/it is disturbed by the things she/he/it spoke about, then she/he/it needs to get the fuk out of The Peoples House and hie her/his/its wide ass back to the ghetto. I'll be glad when Old Mad As Hell Frown Face is history. Ugly assed bitch/bastard.

I see, so speaking to the progress this country has made from slavery through segregation to where we are today with the first black president is an affront to you? Dude, you own that not Michelle Obama.

It's going to make zero difference.

Tell us again about the President and his shirtsleeves...

She can't even give a commencement address without dragging politics into it. No wonder college kids are screwed up. These people are pathetic.

I don't understand why she can't follow your apolitical example, and yeah, these college kids, wtf. Getting educated like society programmed them to. Everyone who doesn't agree with me is pathetic.

I guess this means the First Lady will finally be attacked. lol

Yes. Politically. I don't give a rats ass about comments on message boards but I do care about this. Now politics will finally catch up to the bitch.

She has been attacked politically from the get go. Let's not fool ourselves. She made her opinion known and now she must face the consequences.

Tough shit.....If you don't like it, change the US Constitution.
Your side hung a likeness of Sarah Palin in effigy from the window of a condo in California. LOcal law enforcement said it was "protected free speech"...Now you libs are crying foul because we make fun of Michelle Obama?...Excuse me? There are rules here?.....

That was a rather long winded way to say that she is an virtue signaling ass-hat.

She was giving a commencement speech, a rather typical one at that.

She opened Pandora's storage shed.

Pffffft, ain't that what ya'll used to call uppity?

I guess this means the First Lady will finally be attacked. lol

Yes. Politically. I don't give a rats ass about comments on message boards but I do care about this. Now politics will finally catch up to the bitch.

She has been attacked politically from the get go. Let's not fool ourselves. She made her opinion known and now she must face the consequences.

And again, she'll be fine.

Tough shit.....If you don't like it, change the US Constitution.
Your side hung a likeness of Sarah Palin in effigy from the window of a condo in California. LOcal law enforcement said it was "protected free speech"...Now you libs are crying foul because we make fun of Michelle Obama?...Excuse me? There are rules here?.....

Change the Constitution? For what? Who is saying you can't call Michelle Obama a tranny? You're an idiot. I suppose she could sue for libel but why bother?

Forum List

Back