Michele Bachmann lied about attending family reunion, says her own mother!

MikeFrank

Jul 3, 2011
Michele Bachmann's own mother ratted her out for skipping a family reunion - which the Tea Party darling blamed for making her late to an event in Iowa Sunday night.

Bachmann's mom, Jean Amble, and her two cousins told Politico Monday that the Minnesota congresswoman never showed up at the reunion, though hubby Marcus Bachmann and the couple's children did.

More : http://www.hermancainforums.com/index.php/topic,492.0.html

Stop the presses! This changes everything! I heard she doesn't floss daily either.

Michele Bachmann's own mother ratted her out for skipping a family reunion - which the Tea Party darling blamed for making her late to an event in Iowa Sunday night.

Bachmann's mom, Jean Amble, and her two cousins told Politico Monday that the Minnesota congresswoman never showed up at the reunion, though hubby Marcus Bachmann and the couple's children did.

More : Michele Bachmann lied about attending family reunion, says her own mother!

wake up and smell the coffee.....Conservative politicians are liars. They say what they believe the electorate wants to hear and they hope the media doesnt poick up on the lies.

Afterall, we all know how the media is easy on conservative women....they most certainly wont dig into every little thing they say.

Look at Palin.....the whining bitch got a free ride...and still found stuipid little things to complain about when it came to the media. They tossed her soft ball questions about the Bush Doctrine and such.....and she whined like a baby.

Bachmann is a liar...through and through.

But dont blame her. COnservatives HAVE to lie. I mean...really....you dont exepct them to stump wioth the truth....

"vote for me. I am a racist and I hate black children. I wish all of the poor would either leave the country or starve to death. I prefer them not dying on our streets cause it will cost us money to get rid of their remains....so I say lets ship them out to sea and let the sharks have fun. Whatdyasay?"

She had a full schedule and ended up missing the reunion? Her plans changed? Oh, the horror!

I wonder if she had one of those headaches that incapacitates her?

lol...probably did.

Either that or she was down in someones basement bidding for a slave.

Or maybe she was busy pulling the fingernails off of an abortionist.

Whatever...I am sure she was busy doing something she preferred the voters werent aware of.

Shouldn't you be attacking Perry? He's the one you need to watch out for.

The dirt will come out about Perry soon enough, he just entered the race, give it some time.

yeah...wait until we find out that his mentor for the last 20 years has expressed sentiments of racism.
And wait until we hear that a good acquaintence of his used to be affiliated with a violent organization....he may be rehabilitaed now....but he was a bad man in the past...not good for a presidential candidate.
I cant wait until it is disclosed that he conducted a personal business deal with a great profit with a man that has since been found to be a corrupt business dealer and now in a federal prison.

Boy...when that dirt comes out, Perry will be toast.

She had a full schedule and ended up missing the reunion? Her plans changed? Oh, the horror!

LMFAO, do you ever read the articles before you comment? SHE LIED! she could have just said I was late sorry, but NO, instead she claimed she was late because of a family reunion all the while spouting the same lie for 2 days on media outlets nationwide. Geeze!

LMFAO, do you ever read the articles before you comment? SHE LIED! she could have just said I was late sorry, but NO, instead she claimed she was late because of a family reunion all the while spouting the same lie for 2 days on media outlets nationwide. Geeze!

Not only can I read, but I can also think. Your planning on doing something in the near future, but cannot due to other events. It is not a lie. It is a shift in plans. I know you really NEED this to be a lie, but it is possible it isn't.

Now, why is Rick Perry having such a hard time appointing someone to a panel considering the Confederate flag's use on a license plate?

More : Michele Bachmann lied about attending family reunion, says her own mother!

wake up and smell the coffee.....Conservative politicians are liars. They say what they believe the electorate wants to hear and they hope the media doesnt poick up on the lies.

Afterall, we all know how the media is easy on conservative women....they most certainly wont dig into every little thing they say.

Look at Palin.....the whining bitch got a free ride...and still found stuipid little things to complain about when it came to the media. They tossed her soft ball questions about the Bush Doctrine and such.....and she whined like a baby.

Bachmann is a liar...through and through.

But dont blame her. COnservatives HAVE to lie. I mean...really....you dont exepct them to stump wioth the truth....

"vote for me. I am a racist and I hate black children. I wish all of the poor would either leave the country or starve to death. I prefer them not dying on our streets cause it will cost us money to get rid of their remains....so I say lets ship them out to sea and let the sharks have fun. Whatdyasay?"

That must be a spoof but it is a good representation of the left loonies here on this board...

cf-bachmann.jpg

How many reunions does her family have? She seems to miss an awful lot of them! This is, like, the fourth reunion in less than 2 days that she has missed! It is outrageous!

She may be a lot smarter than you give her credit for. Not all family reunions are worth attending. lol

Holy Shit! You're kidding me!! She lied? Oh my absolute GAWD! I am out and raged, combined.

I can't believe it. A politician lying!

I think I'm gonna cry now.

Where the hell is Del? I need a tissue! :(

She may be a lot smarter than you give her credit for. Not all family reunions are worth attending. lol

Must be a REALLY big family! That's at least four reunions she's missed in less than a day.

I'm definitely not voting for her. She has waaaay too many reunions. :lol:

I'm not really vetting candidates this early, but Bachman wasn't really that high on my list either.

Forum List

Back