Michele Bachmann declares that Russia/Ukraine is nothing but a "distraction" by Biden administration while it carries out "the destruction of the US"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Why is this such an important thing that we’re supposed to pay attention to? To me I think it's distraction. They are trying to keep our eyeballs on this so that we aren’t paying attention to the main event which is the rise of global authoritarianism

Of course Bachman said that. Can you think of a single issue where she didn't spout some batshit crazy rhetoric? It's what she does.

Michele Bachmann declares that Russia/Ukraine is nothing but a "distraction" by Biden administration while it carries out "the destruction of the US"​

brian-regan-derp.gif

I believe the turn away from the Ukraine story was made this weekend as every news outlet is concentrating on the half truths and rank misinformation as it concerns Ukrainian resistance. It's a mere side-show now.

If folks filled-up this morning I know damn well they started paying more attention to inflation.....Thanks Tater.

I believe the turn away from the Ukraine story was made this weekend as every news outlet is concentrating on the half truths and rank misinformation as it concerns Ukrainian resistance. It's a mere side-show now.

If folks filled-up this morning I know damn well they started paying more attention to inflation.....Thanks Tater.

But see, inflation is PUTIN'S fault for invading Ukraine - because reasons.

Why is this such an important thing that we’re supposed to pay attention to? To me I think it's distraction. They are trying to keep our eyeballs on this so that we aren’t paying attention to the main event which is the rise of global authoritarianism

She couldn't be more wrong.

She is correct. The war may be a tragedy to the people involved, but to communist democrats it is just the crisis they need to counter the wane of covid.
You republican hailed Putin as a leader a week ago, whats the hell happened.

Is she still getting $50,000 a year from Federal farm subsidies?

Are you suggesting some liberal told Bachman to make such a goofy remark?

I'm suggesting you put down the crack pipe, Bulldyke.

Bachman is 100% correct that this is an event with no more impact on America than the war in Syria. The Reich media is hyping the holy fuck out of this to distract from the fall of Canada into a Stalinist dictatorship, the 8.2% inflation Biden inflicted, the open border, and the war democrats are waging on parents.,

I'm suggesting you put down the crack pipe, Bulldyke.

Bachman is 100% correct that this is an event with no more impact on America than the war in Syria. The Reich media is hyping the holy fuck out of this to distract from the fall of Canada into a Stalinist dictatorship, the 8.2% inflation Biden inflicted, the open border, and the war democrats are waging on parents.,
That all seems interesting, and I'll look at it as soon as you answer the question. Did you intend your remark to be a yes or a no?

Forum List

Back