Micheal Brown Gentle Giant

Double down time,
Even if the OP video is not Micheal Brown, he did it to some one else. :badgrin:

Lets start over. Say it with me

"The guy in the OP is NOT Mike Brown" Thats important

and...He did what to someone else?

Say it with me the guy in the second video IS MICHAEL BROWN proof thereof courtesy of the police and he is still a thug just like the person in the first video.

Dont you know when you use the word thug or thief you are a racist?

Only if you're a "rethuglican", bed wetting liberals can say whatever they want, and if you question it you're trying to oppress them.

On a side note the OP should apologize and ask for this thread to be deleted.

Thats if they cared about what is true and what is a lie. They dont so pick any guy...call him Mike Brown and allow them to vent their racis....errr...observations about a certain rac....I mean, person
If you know for a fact that the fat ass in the video isn't Michael Brown than who is it? Oh right you don't know either. I find it disturbing that this post went from black on black crime to racism because the left just assumed any outrage would be based on racist views.

Its Malcolm Jessup who lives at 4422 Willow Rd, Atlanta, GA. You find it disturbing? I find it disturbing that any black guy you think is bad IS Michael Brown unless someone has that persons ID.

And when shown its not Mike Brown you still complain that it MIGHT BE

Heres a pic of him

iron-man-2-20090115-nick-fury-samuel-l-jackson.jpg

And he says motherfucker alot...aint that terrible?

Trying to clean up the real issue of libs not wanting to face up to the fact that Michael Brown wasn't an martyr but a thug and black on black violence is a problem?

Oh I see the problem here you believe that someone else believes something you just made up. No one thinks hes a martyr. Glad I could clear that part up

Really what proof? AKA Snopes? You're assessment is probably about as reliable as Snopes. Actually you didn't even get the Snopes version correct. You have your person in Ga where Snopes has theirs in Texas. BTW next time don't pick someone who's clearly over 40 and bald to be someone who's about 20 and not bald.

Ahh, good point, because you dont know who that person is it MUST be Michael Brown. Makes total sense now

I find it disturbing how you jumped to conclusions and assigned your thoughts to me based on your own racist thinking. I never said any of whats below, please only speak for yourself in the future.

"You find it disturbing? I find it disturbing that any black guy you think is bad IS Michael Brown unless someone has that persons ID."

Again you don't know who that kid is which means you got nothing.

You're right, you care about the truth and thats why you asked the pertinent question: So what if its not him?

Because you search for the truth :rolleyes:

snopes.com Mike Brown Beating Video

2ufcz8l.jpg

Still images taken from the grainy video suggested the individual depicted was not Brown. Mike Brown stood at between 6'4" and 6'5", and even at 18 was uncommonly tall among American men. The person depicted in the circulating footage does not appear to be nearly as tall as Brown was, by a good margin

The footage seen here was originally posted to the Internet back in 2012, when Brown was just 16, under original title "only in Woodland City." The video was apparently taken at a large apartment complex in Dallas, Texas (a state in which Mike Brown never lived), called Woodland City Apartments
Yup. The OP never fails to be an idiot.
Does it matter? It's still three shitheads against one old man. They are proud of themselves because they videoed the incident and posted it. It's crap like this that gets blacks shot.

nope, the truth does not matter

Double down time,
Even if the OP video is not Micheal Brown, he did it to some one else. :badgrin:

Think you hit a nerve NLT. Lefties don't like to be reminded of the truth.

That video is already well known, dipshit.

You are actually defending a video that was deliberately fabricated as being Michael Brown beating up an old man. You must be so proud of yourselves.

Your pride is so great you cannot admit you fucked up.

Does it matter?

Does it matter that someone deliberately fabricated a lie about a dead person and fed it to a horde of racist rubes who greedily swallowed it down?

OF COURSE IT MATTERS!

God forbid you dumb fuck parroting rubes should ever learn to think. What chance would your manipulators have then?

If it's good enough for Hillary it should be good enough for you.
what-difference-does-it-make.jpg
Full quote:

With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.
Oh poor Bodey, the full quote doesn't make any difference. Hillary's job was to know BEFORE Bengazi happened; and she did. The Obama administration simply chose to do nothing about it feeding four people to an angry mob to die. The only people that need to be brought to Justice are Hillary and Obama, both murdering scumbags.

What difference at this time does it make? Plenty to the Stevens, Smith,Woods and Doherty families because their loved ones were left to die by a person who wants to be the next president of the USA.

"The clip was shot about 28 months ago by Rolanda Jones, a 27-year-old Texas woman who lived in the Woodland City Apartments complex on South Jim Miller Road in Dallas.

"Seen at left, Jones, a Walmart employee, used her phone to film the attack, which occurred outside a two-story Woodland City building. She later uploaded the clip--titled “Only n Woodland City”--to her YouTube page.

"How the video was eventually discovered, edited, and repurposed to smear Brown is a mystery."

Posthumous Hit On Michael Brown Is A Viral Smash The Smoking Gun

We can always count on dipshits like you to attempt to throw a red herring into the mix and thus prove that Two Wrongs Make A Right Wing Retard.

Congratulations, you have just enlisted in the Tu Quoque Brigade.

So now we know the source of the original video. Rolanda Jones. The video is not of Micheal Brown.

But the rubes have already drank the piss. They are incapable of admitting they were gullible morons, and will line up for refills of their piss cups, as they always, always, always do.

Like the old saying goes: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me day after day after day, week after week after week, month after month after month, year after year after year, and I am a profoundly retarded partisan hack."

Double down time,

Think you hit a nerve NLT. Lefties don't like to be reminded of the truth.

That video is already well known, dipshit.

You are actually defending a video that was deliberately fabricated as being Michael Brown beating up an old man. You must be so proud of yourselves.

Your pride is so great you cannot admit you fucked up.

I'm not defending the original video you dumbass. I also never said the first video was the same Michael Brown of Ferguson MO that was shot by police after attacking a cop.

What I said is:

1. It could be Michael Brown as no proof otherwise has been shown. Even the quoted Snopes as proof, doesn't know who it is.
2. It could be another person named Michael Brown as it is a common name.
3.Black on black crime is a problem
4.You don't see Al Sharpton highlighting black on black crime
5. I find it confusing and appalling that everybody is labeling the posting of this video as racist? So even the mention of Michael Brown equals racism? Isn't that also racist?
6.Even if the video is fake why is everyone going right for the race card and not concentrating that these idiots thought it so cool to tape beating down an old man? Is the old guy dispensable to you? Does he not count? I hope this video was turned into the police and the thugs jailed.
7. Defending Hillary is indefensible.

The Real Micheal Brown thug scum bag thief

I see by the agree and informative and thank yous that people are quick to jump on racist bandwagons:

2vmey40.jpg

Take a read of what people had to say in that video's comments section. Unbridled racism at its most naked.

What does it say to you that someone took a video they knew was not Michael Brown and deliberately fabricated a lie from it in order to feed the racist appetite?

What does it say about you that you greedily drank that piss without engaging any brain cells to think critically about it?

And what does it say that, after said premise is demolished, they'll go on with the Bigot Brigade Rhetoric as if said demolishment never happened?

:lalala:

So now we know the source of the original video. Rolanda Jones. The video is not of Micheal Brown.

But the rubes have already drank the piss. They are incapable of admitting they were gullible morons, and will line up for refills of their piss cups, as they always, always, always do.

Like the old saying goes: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me day after day after day, week after week after week, month after month after month, year after year after year, and I am a profoundly retarded partisan hack."
Proof of said evidence?

I see by the agree and informative and thank yous that people are quick to jump on racist bandwagons:

2vmey40.jpg

Take a read of what people had to say in that video's comments section. Unbridled racism at its most naked.

What does it say to you that someone took a video they knew was not Michael Brown and deliberately fabricated a lie from it in order to feed the racist appetite?

What does it say about you that you greedily drank that piss without engaging any brain cells to think critically about it?

And what does it say that, after said premise is demolished, they'll go on with the Bigot Brigade Rhetoric as if said demolishment never happened?

And what does it say about you? That you are willing to defend a dead thug over the beat down of an old man. Not one of you has said shit about the old man and what was done to him.

2vmey40.jpg

And what does it say about you? That you are willing to defend a dead thug over the beat down of an old man. Not one of you has said shit about the old man and what was done to him.

"Defend a dead thug"? Where did I do that?

Oh wait, I forgot -- it's a "facts optional" thread.

We can always count on dipshits like you to attempt to throw a red herring into the mix and thus prove that Two Wrongs Make A Right Wing Retard.

Congratulations, you have just enlisted in the Tu Quoque Brigade.

A growing brigade it is, having started bizarrely back here:
Yeah like that scumbag RW Harry Reid lying about Mit Romney.

-- because Mitt Romney and Harry Reid are clearly the actors in the video. See 'em, right behind the Chinese Jeep?

Forum List

Back