Michael Savage: Sharpton Mobilizing Black Mobs In Cities To Distract From Amnesty

Every day something happens and republicans say its to distract from something they care about.

Get it...A story distracts from their story and they write a story about it while claiming its being ignored.

Fucking awesome cognitive dissonance on display. I bet they'll say the news is ignoring something and as proof they'll provide a link to the news

Every day something happens and republicans say its to distract from something they care about.

Get it...A story distracts from their story and they write a story about it while claiming its being ignored.

Fucking awesome cognitive dissonance on display. I bet they'll say the news is ignoring something and as proof they'll provide a link to the news

Yeah because we all know big unlimited government run by a bunch of criminals, would never deceive us.

Yeah because we all know big unlimited government run by a bunch of criminals, would never deceive us.

Yeah because we all know that cows wont touch hay ever. (Am I doing it right?)

Awesome display of literary incompetence. Everything this administration has ever done is politically choreographed.

Create confussion by hitting everyone at once, at all angles, so we're not sure which situation to focus on. Right out of Alinsky's handbook.

Makes sense. This current President is so corrupt. He'll likely slip it in during the riots or some other big media event. He's a criminal. So nothing would surprise me.

Ferguson? What's that?

Oh, that bullshit.. whatthefuckever. Let 'em burn the whole fucking town down, who cares.

Please justify your use of one comma in this sentence.

Forum List

Back