Michael Savage Donald Trump Interview Following Brussels Attack - 3/22/16

Trump talks like Chicken Little. And Michail Sewage, he is still on the air? He's like a fossilized dinosaur among dinosaurs. Sewage, Alex Jones, Mark Levin. The batshittiest crazies of con-talk-radio. These three are so f#$ked up you actually feel sorry for them.

Trump talks like Chicken Little. And Michail Sewage, he is still on the air? He's like a fossilized dinosaur among dinosaurs. Sewage, Alex Jones, Mark Levin. The batshittiest crazies of con-talk-radio. These three are so f#$ked up you actually feel sorry for them.

ok -----you called them all "names" -----now WHAT TO DO?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
The Donald is going to make America great again. It is really amazing we survived 8 years with the Somalian/Kenyan Muslim sympathizing faggot in the White House.

Have a Heinekin and turn off your radio. Then read a book, with facts rather than opinion.

The lack of substance in the form of commentary by the OP is relative to the lack of substance in the interview. Is this the best America has to offer?

Have a Heinekin and turn off your radio. Then read a book, with facts rather than opinion.

newton----your response is idiotic. ----

The lack of substance in the form of commentary by the OP is relative to the lack of substance in the interview. Is this the best America has to offer?
It is rather amusing how the MSM has presented R candidates as lacking substance and intelligence for decades...all the while claiming D candidates are so well spoken and intelligent.

One would think all Americans would see the ruse, but one would be wrong.

It is rather amusing how the MSM has presented R candidates as lacking substance and intelligence for decades...all the while claiming D candidates are so well spoken and intelligent.

I don't think I can find much of anything amusing about how the media has mislead the American people.
But if you think I am wrong about the leading nature of the interviewer or the lack of substance from the hopeful candidate then I'm sure you will elaborate.

I don't think I can find much of anything amusing about how the media has mislead the American people.
But if you think I am wrong about the leading nature of the interviewer or the lack of substance from the hopeful candidate then I'm sure you will elaborate.
My use of the amusing my have been inappropriate. The MSM is all about misleading and dividing Americans, which is far from amusing.

The problem is the MSM has presented R candidates as knuckle dragging dunces, while they present D candidates are thoughtful and nuanced. I see the distortion. Do you?

Last edited:

newton----your response is idiotic. ----

Yours is well thought out social commentary meant to uplift the species.

My use of the amusing my have been inappropriate. The MSM is all about misleading and dividing Americans, which is far from amusing.

The problem is the MSM has presented R candidates as knuckle dragging dunces, while they present D candidates are thoughtful and nuanced. I see the distortion. Do you?
In many instances I wouldn't characterize it as a distortion at all, Bush was a knuckle dragging dunce and it seems to me as though Trump could give Bush a run for his money. I don't know that party bias is as pronounced though as many on the right claim it to be nor do I believe it is the preeminent concern when discussing the failings of the media.

Last edited:

You do realize that muslims are 60 % of the prison population in France - and overwhelmingly more criminal than the base population? Not to mention (the obvious) that they are responsible for almost all terrorist acts.

Got to love facts. They are like poison to a regressive. You should have seen when I pointed out that black people are 8x more criminal than white people on average to a regressive, he almost fainted as he was not not used to reality.

You do realize that muslims are 60 % of the prison population in France - and overwhelmingly more criminal than the base population? Not to mention (the obvious) that they are responsible for almost all terrorist acts.

Got to love facts. They are like poison to a regressive. You should have seen when I pointed out that black people are 8x more criminal than white people on average to a regressive, he almost fainted as he was not not used to reality.

You take great glee in other people's misery. Only pity for you.

Actually I just took your own advice and pulled up the facts. Ah, back to feelz over realz time?

Actually I just took your own advice and pulled up the facts. Ah, back to feelz over realz time?

If I can convince anyone to read anything I consider it a great success. Knowledge is the light in the darkness.

In many instances I wouldn't characterize it as a distortion at all, Bush was a knuckle dragging dunce and it seems to me as though Trump could give Bush a run for his money. I don't know that party bias is as pronounced though as many on the right claim it to be nor do I believe it is the preeminent concern when discussing the failings of the media.
Your bias is revealed...W was certainly a dunce, but no worse than Big Ears or Cankles.

Your bias is revealed...W was certainly a dunce, but no worse than Big Ears or Cankles.
I'm not immune to bias nor can I think of anyone who is. I would characterize Obama and Hillary as deceitful, they don't come across as stupid, they know what they are doing. Bush came across as an idiot, I'm not convinced he understood how he was being manipulated by the neocons in his midst, but that made him no less dangerous.

Forum List

Back