Michael Phelps' girlfriend is intersex/transgender

You are an odd mix. You hate women and transsexuals.
You are an odd mix. You project or think you can read minds.

Does not wanting to be forced to believe someone's mental illness based delusions make one hate them?

I see lots of homeless people every day, many of which are schizo and believe crazy things about themselves. If I don't believe one is on a mission to find nuclear weapons, like he says he is, then I hate him?

Does not wanting to be forced to believe someone's mental illness based delusions make one hate them?

I see lots of homeless people every day, many of which are schizo and believe crazy things about themselves. If I don't believe one is on a mission to find nuclear weapons, like he says he is, then I hate him?

I know you are one sad, sick twitch but I don't hate you for it.

But you do.

Indeed, you are what we used to call 'et up' by your hate. What's at question is, just what or who is it you actually hate? (No, that is not an information-seeking question.)

:gay:

But you do.

Indeed, you are what we used to call 'et up' by your hate. What's at question is, just what or who is it you actually hate? (No, that is not an information-seeking question.)

I bet you think people wanting to get the HIV rate reduced are homophobic bigots too, right?

But you do.

I bet you think people wanting to get the HIV rate reduced are homophobic bigots too, right?

You can never just stick to the topic, can you? And its YOUR topic.

You always do this.

You run in circles, making less and less sense.

There are some words I would definitely never want to hear come out of my wife or girlfriends mouth:

"I used to be a male !" :booze::scared1:

then she ain't a girl and phelps is a homo. Hang them both i say. Only normal people have rights.

It amazes me how many people spend so much time worrying about the relationships of people they do not even know.

But you do.

Strange, you support gays yet you think calling someone gay is punishment. What does that say about you?

You guys might want to read the story and then between the lines. If she was his "Girlfriend" there would be pics of them together? Best case scenario Phelps was high, then saw what he was getting into and ran away. She thought that made her his girlfriend.

You guys might want to read the story and then between the lines. If she was his "Girlfriend" there would be pics of them together? Best case scenario Phelps was high, then saw what he was getting into and ran away. She thought that made her his girlfriend.
What bearing does Phelps relationship have on your life?

Apparently this chick was born with both sexes and then chose one? Sounds reasonable to me.

I think she looks like a man in drag but hey, whatever turns you on right? As long as you know about and are honest with yourself about the risks and don't blame Ronald Reagan Tax Cuts for yer health problems.

Forum List

Back