Michael Jackson at it again?

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I think he was already washed up, but if this latest allegation proves to be even somewhat true - he's done. When is he going to learn his attraction to children goes beyond normalcy?

Police Search Michael Jackson's Home in California

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Police searched pop star Michael Jackson's opulent Neverland Ranch, near Santa Barbara, on Tuesday after authorities issued a search warrant related to a criminal investigation, a police spokesman said.

While police did not specify the nature of the investigation, the cable channel Court TV said the search warrant stemmed from allegations of sexual abuse brought by a 12-year-old boy against the self-styled King of Pop.

A spokesman for Jackson was not immediately available for comment. The allegations come nine years after a 14-year-old reached an out-of-court agreement to settle a lawsuit accusing the singer of molesting him in 1992. No criminal charges were ever brought in that case.

Oh brother, here we go again!! you know, bad enough if your GAY, and that's really no biggie to this! but to sexually get involved with Children is DISGUSTING!!!! let him go to prison and see how the inmates treat a child molestor!!!!not a pretty thing! sicko!!!

What did Michael Jackson say when his son asked him about sex?

"I'll give you a million dollars if you don't tell anyone." :D

that just might be the case here! his speakers are saying nothing, they claim they don't even know what's going on, money talks!!!!!!!

I could never stand that guy...His little fantasy world "Never~Never Land" for children etc...The guys a pedo...and his money has made him imune to justice...Out court settlements etc....This should be interesting....Hope they cut it off this time.....:mad:

What do get when you dress Michael Jackson up in a McDonalds costume?
A happy meal.

Clyde

Welcome back, dmp. :)

That is perhaps one of the scariest looking men in the entire world.

Forum List

Back