‘I had no choice’: Suspected Portland protest killer Michael Reinoehl

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

3 Sep 2020 ~~ By Jorge Fitz-Gibbon

The Antifa security guard allegedly being eyed in the shooting death of a President Trump supporter during protests in Portland has broken his silence, telling VICE News, “I had no choice”.
“You know, lots of lawyers suggest that I shouldn’t even be saying anything, but I feel it’s important that the world at least gets a little bit of what’s really going on,” Michael Forest Reinoehl said during an exclusive interview with the outlet scheduled to air at 11 p.m. Thursday.
“I had no choice,” Reinoehl said. “I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. I wasn’t going to do that.”
Reinoehl, 48, has not been arrested or charged in the Aug. 29 shooting of Aaron “Jay” Danielson, 39, who was taking part in a pro-Trump rally to counter ongoing Black Lives Matter protests in the Oregon city when he was gunned down.
However, police sources told The Oregonian that Reinoehl was a target of their investigation.
His VICE interview will be his first public comments on the case.
1599186707578.png

Comment:
Michael Reinoehl self confessed assassin... There is no longer any question that he killed Aaron Danielson. It's time for the U.S. Marshals to arrest this skel... I can bet there's all sorts of CCTV surveillance cameras covering his deed that will prove him a liar.

On the flip side, Tucker covered this, tonight by Interviewing the dead Aaron Danielson's Patriot Prayer friend, Chandler Pappas.

The Antifa security guard allegedly being eyed in the shooting death of a President Trump supporter during protests in Portland has broken his silence, telling VICE News, “I had no choice”.
“You know, lots of lawyers suggest that I shouldn’t even be saying anything, but I feel it’s important that the world at least gets a little bit of what’s really going on,” Michael Forest Reinoehl said during an exclusive interview with the outlet scheduled to air at 11 p.m. Thursday.
“I had no choice,” Reinoehl said. “I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. I wasn’t going to do that.”
Reinoehl, 48, has not been arrested or charged in the Aug. 29 shooting of Aaron “Jay” Danielson, 39, who was taking part in a pro-Trump rally to counter ongoing Black Lives Matter protests in the Oregon city when he was gunned down.
However, police sources told The Oregonian that Reinoehl was a target of their investigation.

Comment:
Michael Reinoehl self confessed assassin... There is no longer any question that he killed Aaron Danielson. It's time for the U.S. Marshals to arrest this skel... I can bet there's all sorts of CCTV surveillance cameras covering his deed that will prove him a liar.

On the flip side, Tucker covered this, tonight by Interviewing the dead Aaron Danielson's Patriot Prayer friend, Chandler Pappas.

LMFAO! Yeah, Jay Danielson was going to kill one of his friends of color. When the leftists yelled out that there were two Trump supporters, Reinoehl immediately knew that he had to spring into action and drew his gun, aiming it at the men in question. Lucky thing, too, because when they turned toward the yelling, Danielson was holding a can of mace! If he hadn't had his gun drawn and ready, that racist was going to use that can of mace to start the genocide that we all KNOW the Trump voters want.

Jesus Christ, this idiot should've listened to his lawyers. Has he not seen the footage of his own fuckin' shooting!? I thought everybody had, at this point.

I don't know the circumstances, but if Portland police do NOT charge this guy due to politics, there is going to be some civil action I am sure. I would start with the city if I were the victims family and I felt that this was an unjust murder.

Also, why is he allowed to call his friend "of color", I thought that was an old, racist term that people were Cancelled for?

Comment:

What a lying piece of shit.

Breaking Federal Marshal's surround Michael Reinoehl in an attempt to arrest him.
Michael Reinoehl committed suicide...

XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back