Michael Flynn Withdraws Guilty Plea – Cites DOJ “bad faith, vindictiveness & breach of plea agreemen

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Well, ANOTHER unexpected turn of events, after HOW MANY TIMES was his sentencing delayed or postponed....GO GENERAL FLYNN...Let's have NEW DISCOVERY in this part of this fiasco!!!!!

------------

Moments ago, citing prosecutorial vindictiveness and the DOJ changing their position on sentencing, lawyers for Lt. General Michael Flynn filed a motion to withdraw the guilty plea. (pdf link – PDF embed link below)

This is good news. Withdrawing the plea will now force the government to prove its case.(which I am sure is the furthest thing the government wants to do with all the DemonRAT primaries coming up!)

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

It is the second time he has tried this weak ass move, the last time the judge slapped him down and said nope, same will likely happen again.

I’m guessing he won’t be allowed to withdraw his plea since there is no coherent reason for him to have decided he isn’t guilty as he previously admitted (under oath).

But I would love to see that trial so I kinda hope it does happen.

Well, ANOTHER unexpected turn of events, after HOW MANY TIMES was his sentencing delayed or postponed....GO GENERAL FLYNN...Let's have NEW DISCOVERY in this part of this fiasco!!!!!

------------

Moments ago, citing prosecutorial vindictiveness and the DOJ changing their position on sentencing, lawyers for Lt. General Michael Flynn filed a motion to withdraw the guilty plea. (pdf link – PDF embed link below)

This is good news. Withdrawing the plea will now force the government to prove its case.(which I am sure is the furthest thing the government wants to do with all the DemonRAT primaries coming up!)

The illegal Deep State ruined Flynn financially

Even if he goes free his life is ruined

------------

True, Flynn is officially bankrupt.....thanks for your 30-years of service general. Enjoy your stay in prison . I hope Trump pardons him soon.

It is the second time he has tried this weak ass move, the last time the judge slapped him down and said nope, same will likely happen again.

And this is a judge he does not want to piss off...

All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security advisor to the president of the United States,” Sullivan told Flynn, referring to the other case, for which Flynn was not charged.

“That undermines everything this flag over here stands for,” the judge said. “Arguably you sold your country out.”

Sullivan told Flynn that if he did not accept an offer to postpone his ongoing sentencing hearing, “I cannot assure you that if you proceed today, you will not receive a sentence of incarceration.”

“This is a very serious offense,” said Sullivan.

“A high ranking senior official of the government making false statements to the Federal Bureau of Investigation while in the White House,” Sullivan said.

“Very serious crime,” Sullivan told the 60-year-old retired Army lieutenant general. “Can’t minimize that.”

I’m not hiding my disgust, my disdain,” the judge said.
Michael Flynn sentencing delayed as judge tells ex-Trump official: 'You sold your country out'

------------

Trump fired Flynn and deprived him of a salary. He ruined him financially.

------------

Trump did not deprive flynn of his life savings

mueller and the Deep State witchhunt did that

------------

Mueller didn’t either. Mueller never took a cent from Flynn.

------------

Now you are being obtuse

mueller had unlimited funds to pursue flynn

but flynn’s defense ended when his money ran out

Last edited:

------------

Now you are being obtuse

but flynn’s defense ended when is money ran out

It’s not Mueller’s fault that Flynn committed a crime. Flynn could have made his defense really cheap by just admitting it. It’s also a lot easier to afford lawyers when you have a salary, no? Wonder who’s paying his nutter lawyers now.

Now you are being obtuse

It’s not Mueller’s fault that Flynn committed a crime. Flynn could have made his defense really cheap by just admitting it. It’s also a lot easier to afford lawyers when you have a salary, no? Wonder who’s paying his nutter lawyers now.
We will see whether flynn committed a crime or not

Now you are being obtuse

He already admitted to it. Why did Trump fire Flynn?

Now you are being obtuse

Flynn is no longer admitting anything of the sort

Now you are being obtuse

Flynn lied to Pence.

Now you are being obtuse

Flynn is no longer admitting anything of the sort
Why did Trump fire him?

And this is a judge he does not want to piss off...

All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security advisor to the president of the United States,” Sullivan told Flynn, referring to the other case, for which Flynn was not charged.

“That undermines everything this flag over here stands for,” the judge said. “Arguably you sold your country out.”

Sullivan told Flynn that if he did not accept an offer to postpone his ongoing sentencing hearing, “I cannot assure you that if you proceed today, you will not receive a sentence of incarceration.”

“This is a very serious offense,” said Sullivan.

“A high ranking senior official of the government making false statements to the Federal Bureau of Investigation while in the White House,” Sullivan said.

“Very serious crime,” Sullivan told the 60-year-old retired Army lieutenant general. “Can’t minimize that.”

I’m not hiding my disgust, my disdain,” the judge said.
Michael Flynn sentencing delayed as judge tells ex-Trump official: 'You sold your country out'

My question is why is the judge threatening him over crimes he has not been charged with? Seems unprofessional to me.

Now you are being obtuse

Flynn lied to Pence.
Thats not a crime

Now you are being obtuse

Flynn lied to Pence.
Thats not a crime
That's why he was fired and not arrested.

Forum List

Back