Michael Flynn Loses Appeal. Full Court Rejects Dismissal Recommendation By AG Bill Barr

Why are the leftist locksteppers so determined to destroy an innocent man as Flynn who served this country with his whole life and fortune?
Flynn may have been the worlds greatest soldier. But he threw it away when he decided to lie to the FBI, over something that wasn't even a crime.

A simple life lesson. Don't lie to the FBI or to a judge.
Sorry. The FBI used illegal tactics on Trump's staff. They made threats against his son if he didn't confess to a crime he did not commit. They used his good father reputation as secret weapon to get him in trouble he didn't deserve. Save the DNC for someone who is naive, and you won'rt have to go very far since you bought the DNC deep state and FBI conspiracy against Trump and his smart military stalwarts. I am very sorry for you with loyalty to the mob that plans to control-freak America out of its sensibilities. My prayers are up for those of you who are deceived by false narratives of thre overbearing leadership of the Democrat Party. They have the best thespians who use their powers of beauty and persuasion to build the perfect lie to cheer their base and to destroy the President who has pledged to fight for the common defense for all American citizens.
Good night. :)

Haha, what an embarrassingly stupid article. Damn you are gullible. I am in the wrong business... fooling the whitewing nuts is where the easy money is...

Most easily duped fools on the planet. Entire industries are built upon separating these geniuses from their money.

Flynn may have been the worlds greatest soldier. But he threw it away when he decided to lie to the FBI, over something that wasn't even a crime.

A simple life lesson. Don't lie to the FBI or to a judge.
But he was told it was not an investigation. At that point he wasn't lying to the fbi.

Eat it.
You don't have to be under investigation. Witnesses who lie to the FBI, go to prison.

Robel Phillipos, of Cambridge, Massachusetts, was sentenced to three years in prison for lying to investigators about the incident, which occurred in the hours after the FBI released images of Tsarnaev and his older brother, Tamerlan, identifying them as suspects.

Sorry. The FBI used illegal tactics on Trump's staff. They made threats against his son if he didn't confess to a crime he did not commit. They used his good father reputation as secret weapon to get him in trouble he didn't deserve.
They couldn't threaten to go after Flynns son, unless Flynnn included his son in illegally being an unregistered foreign agent.

Threatening to go after "INNOCENT" people isn't much of a threat.

Most easily duped fools on the planet. Entire industries are built upon separating these geniuses from their money.
Denial can be an ugly thing.
One of the things worse was Hillary Clinton getting 30 CIA agents killed or captured in China.

Did you even read the article DUMBASS.

Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China.

The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012

That was years before Clintons server was supposedly hacked

During 2014, Clinton's server was the target of repeated intrusions originating in Germany, China, and South Korea.

Clinton server hacked 2014, and that caused the deaths of CIA operatives 2010 to 2012?

As I said. DUMBASS..
It's mind boggling, isn't it? I mean, I'm sure Angelo can tie his shoes and feed himself. He can probably even drive a car. Then he slurps up this bile? Mind boggling.
Clinton's never did anything wrong . We Know.
40 years of denial and coverups---we know,.

Clinton's never did anything wrong . We Know.
40 years of denial and coverups---we know,.

Making up stupid shit about people that they clearly aren't guilty of. Doesn't help your case of claiming they're guilty.

Flynn may have been the worlds greatest soldier. But he threw it away when he decided to lie to the FBI
Well, and he decided to become a foreign agent for our one NATO adversary.
No he did not.

You're right. Flynn was an unregistered foreign agent of Turkey.

Not a NATO adversary exactly.

Ex-Michael Flynn business partner convicted for illegal foreign ...
www.axios.com › bijan-rafiekan-michael-flynn-foreign...

Jul 23, 2019 - ... was found guilty Tuesday of acting as an unregistered foreign agent for the Turkish ...

I fact check everything I post,
unlike you obviously.
You fact checked that Clintons server attacked in 2014 was the source of information that caused the deaths of CIA agents in 2010 thru 2012?

Do you know how to read a calendar? This ain't rocket science. Even quantum physics doesn't have the effects happen before the cause.

You're right. Flynn was an unregistered foreign agent of Turkey.

Not a NATO adversary exactly.

Ex-Michael Flynn business partner convicted for illegal foreign ...
www.axios.com › bijan-rafiekan-michael-flynn-foreign...

Jul 23, 2019 - ... was found guilty Tuesday of acting as an unregistered foreign agent for the Turkish ...
Hillary ran weapons into Libya for the Obama admin and Michael Flynn was targeted because he knew the details

I fact check everything I post,
unlike you obviously.
You fact checked that Clintons server attacked in 2014 was the source of information that caused the deaths of CIA agents in 2010 thru 2012?

Do you know how to read a calendar? This ain't rocket science. Even quantum physics doesn't have the effects happen before the cause.

Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China.

The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012.

At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state.

The Chinese government was
obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

Comey and Brennan are WAY dirtier than most people know.

Hillary ran weapons into Libya for the Obama admin and Michael Flynn was targeted because he knew the details
The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from

2010 to 2012

LOL, the Deep State just can’t acknowledge reality.

“Flynn’s request was premature” is the reason they denied it. Hmm, okay we’ll do it later then, even though the state already dropped the case and admitted to wrongdoing on their part.

He lied and he should pay the penalty, life in prison.
Life in prison? Seriously, Penny? The FBI agents that interviewed Flynn didn't even think he lied but you want to lock him up for the rest of his life? You need to take a good hard look at who YOU are!

Life in prison? Seriously, Penny? The FBI agents that interviewed Flynn didn't even think he lied but you want to lock him up for the rest of his life? You need to take a good hard look at who YOU are!

The FBI agents thought Flynn was being truthful. Which means Flynn is a very good liar.

Flynn lied to Mike Pence, and Pence believed him.
Flynn lied to the FBI and they believed him.

The problem is the NSA had Flynn on tape, proving he lied. See the Senate Intelligence report book 5 page 784

Forum List

Back