Michael Fanone has a message for 1/6 whitewashers

You know, first it was AntiFa, then it was MAGA so they weren't worried. Then it was mostly peaceful flag waving patriots who love cops so much they were hugging and kissing them.

Behold what you have wrought.

Sounds like a "good guy" to me.

Agree - A good guy who probably suffered from minimal issues prior to 1/6 and is now dealing with the shit that came with Donald's violent insurrection. Little wonder two other cops took their own lives in the aftermath. One was beaten to a pulp with a Rump flagpole. His wife says he just wasn't the same afterwards. We should all wish Mr Fanone well.

Agree - A good guy who probably suffered from minimal issues prior to 1/6 and is now dealing with the shit that came with Donald's violent insurrection. Little wonder two other cops took their own lives in the aftermath. One was beaten to a pulp with a Rump flagpole. His wife says he just wasn't the same afterwards. We should all wish Mr Fanone well.
Understandable. Hopefully get back to normal. Got to be some weird crap, defending the capital, as is you job and get the crap beat out of you with a trump flag or American flag wielded by attacking insurrectionist. I couldn't do job. I don't have the self discipline. They could have got me, but there would have been an empty magazine in my weapon and a lot of insurrectionists bleeding like hell or dead by the time they did.
Making martyrs of insurrectionist is admittedly a very bad idea (no matter how much the insurrectionist movement itself would have loved it), but I've have always been the type, if attacked to totally disregard damage to attacker if my own ass was on the line, but always been lucky, personally.

Understandable. Hopefully get back to normal. Got to be some weird crap, defending the capital, as is you job and get the crap beat out of you with a trump flag or American flag wielded by attacking insurrectionist. I couldn't do job. I don't have the self discipline. They could have got me, but there would have been an empty magazine in my weapon and a lot of insurrectionists bleeding like hell or dead by the time they did.
Making martyrs of insurrectionist is admittedly a very bad idea (no matter how much the insurrectionist movement itself would have loved it), but I've have always been the type, if attacked to totally disregard damage to attacker if my own ass was on the line, but always been lucky, personally.

Fanone stated earlier that he considered reaching for his sidearm. As a professional, he considered it to be a bad idea.

Forum List

Back