Michael Cohen's daughter says she was taken aback by Trump's behavior toward her father

Yeah, we have in the White House a guy who refers to a 15-year-old girl as a "piece of ass," not knowing that the guy standing next to him was the girl's father. Even if trump didn't know of the family relationship, what the hell was he doing referring to a teenager as a "piece of ass"? There are many decent men in this world. Trump isn't one of them. I wonder how trump was brought up.
But Biden violates 5 years old little girls as pieces of ass.

"Trump's attention was diverted to another skirt walking off a tennis court. 'Look at that piece of a--,' Cohen recalls Trump saying, as he whistled and pointed," according to Vanity Fair. "'I would love some of that.' It so happened that Trump was referring to Cohen's then 15-year-old daughter, Samantha."

"Cohen informed Trump of his mistake. 'That's your daughter?' Trump responded. 'When did she get so hot?' When Samantha reached her dad, Trump asked her for a kiss on the cheek, before inquiring, 'When did you get such a beautiful figure?' and warning her that in a few years, he would be dating one of her friends," the magazine reported.

Trump, the evangelicals President of choice. Hes just a paedo isnt he ?

No Trump isn't a pedo, a 15 year old girl is a young woman and I add in my nation and MANY nations across the European Continent our Age of Consent is 14 years in age.

What a Pedo is is a POS who has a sex thing for CHILDREN, CHILDREN are Classified at those being 12 years old and under and so a CHILD is considered in the ages 0-13 and anything over 14 years in age is considered a young woman or a young male.

WTF I lose my virginity at the age of 15 years in age and he was 17 years in age and in my nation like MANY NATIONS across this Continent that was all TOTALLY legal and it's NOTHING to be ashamed of. Sex between a female and a male is NORMAL, it is NORMAL for mid-Teenagers to have raging hormones and want to get it on, it is ALSO normal for Red Blooded Older Males to find YOUNGER females HOT if they are HOT.

The British as we know are Sexually Repressed as are MANY Americans, the British Age of Consent Laws are ABSURD and are partially WHY you have one of the HIGHEST rates of Unwanted Teenage Pregnancy because the Sexually Repressed Middle Aged Older peoples are Prudes with Sex Hang-Ups because when THEY were Teenagers the SAME idiotic Sexually Repressed laws were also in place.

We ALL know that Leftists aka Communists ONLY think it's NORMAL for older Homosexual MEN to have sex with YOUNG TEENAGE MALES, which is WHY Leftists aka Communists are so consumed with DECRIMINALISING DEVIANT SEX involving ONLY Older Homos with what do those Older Homo Perverts call them, Twinkies I think they call them.

IF The Donald was NOT a Red Blooded Male but was a raging Homosexual PERVERT commenting on a 15 years in age BOYS ass that he would like a part of ALL the Leftists aka Communists would SUPPORT him, they would think it was GREAT, BUT because The Donald is a NORMAL Red Blooded Male who is attracted to HOT GIRLS you think he's some type of weirdo.
But trump wasnt 17. He was probably in his 40s,50s or 60s. That is epstein territory.

No in my nation and MANY nations on this Continent the Age of Consent is 14 years in age and for eg. if you have a 14 year old and a 46 year old who are attracted to each other and things are consensual then LEGALLY if they sleep together this is okay. The 46 year old is NOT a Paedophile, see my explanation in my previous post as to WHAT in Legal Terms a Paedophile actually is.

With Jeffrey Epstein it was more complicated as he and Ghislaine Maxwell were literally Sex Trafficking young girls and Pimping Them Out, it was NOT just about Jeffrey having sex with the 15 year old girls and from Court Testimony also Ghislaine having sex with the 15 year old girls. The literal CRIME was the deliberate Procuring of these girls with the intent to Sex Traffick and Pimp Them Out and in ALL Western Nations running a Sex Trafficking Ring is ILLEGAL.

"Trump's attention was diverted to another skirt walking off a tennis court. 'Look at that piece of a--,' Cohen recalls Trump saying, as he whistled and pointed," according to Vanity Fair. "'I would love some of that.' It so happened that Trump was referring to Cohen's then 15-year-old daughter, Samantha."

"Cohen informed Trump of his mistake. 'That's your daughter?' Trump responded. 'When did she get so hot?' When Samantha reached her dad, Trump asked her for a kiss on the cheek, before inquiring, 'When did you get such a beautiful figure?' and warning her that in a few years, he would be dating one of her friends," the magazine reported.

No Trump isn't a pedo, a 15 year old girl is a young woman and I add in my nation and MANY nations across the European Continent our Age of Consent is 14 years in age.

What a Pedo is is a POS who has a sex thing for CHILDREN, CHILDREN are Classified at those being 12 years old and under and so a CHILD is considered in the ages 0-13 and anything over 14 years in age is considered a young woman or a young male.

WTF I lose my virginity at the age of 15 years in age and he was 17 years in age and in my nation like MANY NATIONS across this Continent that was all TOTALLY legal and it's NOTHING to be ashamed of. Sex between a female and a male is NORMAL, it is NORMAL for mid-Teenagers to have raging hormones and want to get it on, it is ALSO normal for Red Blooded Older Males to find YOUNGER females HOT if they are HOT.

The British as we know are Sexually Repressed as are MANY Americans, the British Age of Consent Laws are ABSURD and are partially WHY you have one of the HIGHEST rates of Unwanted Teenage Pregnancy because the Sexually Repressed Middle Aged Older peoples are Prudes with Sex Hang-Ups because when THEY were Teenagers the SAME idiotic Sexually Repressed laws were also in place.

We ALL know that Leftists aka Communists ONLY think it's NORMAL for older Homosexual MEN to have sex with YOUNG TEENAGE MALES, which is WHY Leftists aka Communists are so consumed with DECRIMINALISING DEVIANT SEX involving ONLY Older Homos with what do those Older Homo Perverts call them, Twinkies I think they call them.

IF The Donald was NOT a Red Blooded Male but was a raging Homosexual PERVERT commenting on a 15 years in age BOYS ass that he would like a part of ALL the Leftists aka Communists would SUPPORT him, they would think it was GREAT, BUT because The Donald is a NORMAL Red Blooded Male who is attracted to HOT GIRLS you think he's some type of weirdo.
But trump wasnt 17. He was probably in his 40s,50s or 60s. That is epstein territory.
w/ your buddies pedo billy and his lard ass wife hill-ary

If true, no one would be surprised. And his sheep would defend him forever.

Unconditional adoration and protection of a profoundly damaged buffoon: Trumpism.
Absolutely.... we all know how much better Biden is.

Unconditional adoration and protection of a profoundly damaged buffoon: Trumpism.
better than home wreaker, whore kum-illa you mean. BEIJING joe will not be running anything

better than home wreaker, whore kum-illa you mean. BEIJING joe will not be running anything

At this point in his obvious Advanced Senile Dementia Beijing Joe couldn't even run a bath.

I was wondering what Sam Cohen thought

Said no one, ever

Yeah, we have in the White House a guy who refers to a 15-year-old girl as a "piece of ass," not knowing that the guy standing next to him was the girl's father. Even if trump didn't know of the family relationship, what the hell was he doing referring to a teenager as a "piece of ass"? There are many decent men in this world. Trump isn't one of them. I wonder how trump was brought up.

To be President.

Dang
Lotta truth right there.

No in my nation and MANY nations on this Continent the Age of Consent is 14 years in age and for eg. if you have a 14 year old and a 46 year old who are attracted to each other and things are consensual then LEGALLY if they sleep together this is okay. The 46 year old is NOT a Paedophile, see my explanation in my previous post as to WHAT in Legal Terms a Paedophile actually is.

With Jeffrey Epstein it was more complicated as he and Ghislaine Maxwell were literally Sex Trafficking young girls and Pimping Them Out, it was NOT just about Jeffrey having sex with the 15 year old girls and from Court Testimony also Ghislaine having sex with the 15 year old girls. The literal CRIME was the deliberate Procuring of these girls with the intent to Sex Traffick and Pimp Them Out and in ALL Western Nations running a Sex Trafficking Ring is ILLEGAL.
16 is the age of consent in Wales where we are more advance than Europe. And if my 16,17 or 18 year old daughter had brought home a 50 year old bloke he would have been picking up his teeth on my driveway. Most normal Fathers would have the same artitude.

It happened how many years ago and only now during a political campaign after a spat with Ivanka she now brings it up? Pretty suspect, also her father says nothing to rebuke Trump? I don't buy these types of accusations, Biden had this BS as well and this is all just plain stupid and if you believe it like it is, you are an absolute moron.

Forum List

Back