Michael Brown was 148 feet from Wilson as he was shot to death

Of course he reached for his gun, after Brown hit him twice, are you suggesting Wilson didn't have a right to reach for the gun the PD issued him? Should he have gave Brown a bouquet of flowers instead?

You've grown tiresome on this topic Mike, at first it was funny, now you're just coming across as an idiot.
See I call bull shit on that one. The cop tried to run the kid over, then went to get out and arrest and the kid pushed his door shut twice... then the cop reached for the gun and the kid reached in to stop him... show me a video tape or evidence I'm wrong.

It doesn't matter even Mike. Once Brown shoved that door in , he was guilty of a felony and Wilson had every right to use whatever force necessary to arrest him and Brown certainly did NOT have the right to resist a lawful arrest.
No. If RK is correct that Wilson used his vehicle against Brown then the first felony was committed by Wilson.

No matter how you look at it, Wilson used piss poor judgement and thankfully is no longer a cop.

If RK is right, which he isn't.

And I've already said he made some tactical mistakes .
We don't know that since the prosecutor overlooked Johnson's testimony that Wilson use his vehicle as a weapon.

This case should have gone to trial.

Wasn't Johnson the one who said Brown was shot in the back? Why would you believe anything from a witness who has an incentive to lie, has been proven to have lied, and who just robbed a store? Why would you? Can you show somewhere that Wilson has a history of abuses against blacks or minorities? Why would Wilson suddenly do something out of character like this? Keep in mind Wilson was on the way to a call to help a kid with a respiratory problem , while brown had just roughed up a store clerk. Now put their respective frame of minds side by side on your balance sheet, and see what probable actions would correspond.

See I call bull shit on that one. The cop tried to run the kid over, then went to get out and arrest and the kid pushed his door shut twice... then the cop reached for the gun and the kid reached in to stop him... show me a video tape or evidence I'm wrong.

It doesn't matter even Mike. Once Brown shoved that door in , he was guilty of a felony and Wilson had every right to use whatever force necessary to arrest him and Brown certainly did NOT have the right to resist a lawful arrest.
No. If RK is correct that Wilson used his vehicle against Brown then the first felony was committed by Wilson.

No matter how you look at it, Wilson used piss poor judgement and thankfully is no longer a cop.

We don't know that since the prosecutor overlooked Johnson's testimony that Wilson use his vehicle as a weapon.

Wasn't Johnson the one who said Brown was shot in the back? Why would you believe anything from a witness who has an incentive to lie, has been proven to have lied, and who just robbed a store? Why would you? Can you show somewhere that Wilson has a history of abuses against blacks or minorities? Why would Wilson suddenly do something out of character like this? Keep in mind Wilson was on the way to a call to help a kid with a respiratory problem , while brown had just roughed up a store clerk. Now put their respective frame of minds side by side on your balance sheet, and see what probable actions would correspond.

Please leave the lies to Ravi,Johnson didn't rob the store.

If he was standing any more than 100 feet away, the officers life could not possibly have been in danger. Not even remotely.

If he was standing any more than 100 feet away, the officers life could not possibly have been in danger. Not even remotely.
I realize you have no idea how firearms work, but one is VERY VERY lucky to hit something 148 feet away with a handgun, doing it 6 times is probably impossible.

But to the point. Wilson was not at his vehicle when he shot brown, he had followed him and was no more then 30 or 40 feet from him when he turned and charged Wilson, as evidenced by the shell casings from his firearm. Further Wilson had to retreat to keep away from Brown, again as evidenced by shell casings and where brown finally went down.

If you had bothered to read the thread you would know that the claim Brown was shot from the car is a bald faced lie.

My mistake, I thought Brown and Johnson were together when the store was robbed

My mistake, I thought Brown and Johnson were together when the store was robbed

Johnson was with Brown when he robbed the store , that's true, but he didn't take part in the robbery.

Not that it's relevant anyway, because the robbery was not a felony, AND Brown's shooting was NOT a direct result of the robbery in any case.

There would be no case here for felony murder against Johnson, NONE.

No, Johnson testified that Wilson shot at Brown as Brown was running away.

Ferguson Documents What Michael Brown s Friend Saw The Two-Way NPR

I didn't lie. Aren't you the idiot that said if someone puts their hands up their head angle changes?

I didn't lie. Aren't you the idiot that said if someone puts their hands up their head angle changes?

That's factual Ravi, raise your hands and notice what happens to your face as your neck muscles move with your arms. As I said then it isn't much, but ballistics uses exact measurements and can tell EXACTLY where each person was who was involved in a shooting.

As for your lies,that's all you DO do. You are COMPLETELY incapable of any honesty when it comes to accepting facts that may conflict with your preconceived opinion, it's pathetic.

A) The physical evidence proves that didn't happen
B) Missouri law allows a LEO to shoot a fleeing felon in the back
C) You are a lying, pathetic POS

That's factual Ravi, raise your hands and notice what happens to your face as your neck muscles move with your arms. As I said then it isn't much, but ballistics uses exact measurements and can tell EXACTLY where each person was who was involved in a shooting.

As for your lies,that's all you DO do. You are COMPLETELY incapable of any honesty when it comes to accepting facts that may conflict with your preconceived opinion, it's pathetic.
Like I said before, I raised and lowered my arms 20 times and the angle of my head didn't change, dope.

The physical evidence doesn't prove that Wilson didn't shoot at Brown as he was fleeing. Another lie on your part or just abject stupidity?

The physical evidence doesn't prove that Wilson didn't shoot at Brown as he was fleeing. Another lie on your part or just abject stupidity?

Was he shot in the back? Nope, So anyone who said he was , is a liar.

Yes it does. The shell casings prove it and the location of those shell casings and all the hits on Brown prove Brown was not running away when fired on. Further witnesses stated as much.

Was he shot in the back? Nope, So anyone who said he was , is a liar.
Johnson didn't say he was shot in the back, asshole.

Forum List

Back